Character Discussion How much y’all wanna bet Dragon will be like commander Erwin?

Dragon's hype went downhill as soon as he was sweating buckets reading the Sabo news
My favourite theory is that Cobra was killed by the WG and they were about to kill Vivi when Sabo saved her and went into hiding. WG probably framed Sabo for killing Cobra and kidnapping Vivi. This is the reason Dragon was so shocked and the Alabasta Kingdom was in absolute despair.
Let's wait to know what actually happened and then judge accordingly.

Dragon is a beast. From his introduction till this day he has been portrayed as such.
Dragon didn't have a single combat related feat or portrayal in the series. So far, he was hiding on an island fighting fodder wars in countries, was driven out of his base by BB and send his executives into a suicide mission while sippin some tea.

His entire hype rests on the fact that he is the dad of the MC, son of Garp and most likely has the highest bounty.

Don't get me wrong, i wank Dragon myself and think that he is a Top 3 fighter, but he sure as hell wasn't portrayed like a beast in the past 900 chapters

Dragon didn't have a single combat related feat or portrayal in the series. So far, he was hiding on an island fighting fodder wars in countries, was driven out of his base by BB and send his executives into a suicide mission while sippin some tea.

His entire hype rests on the fact that he is the dad of the MC, son of Garp and most likely has the highest bounty.

Don't get me wrong, i wank Dragon myself and think that he is a Top 3 fighter, but he sure as hell wasn't portrayed like a beast in the past 900 chapters
He's being saved for the final war by Oda. He has almost so role to play in Luffy's adventures right now tbh.

He's being saved for the final war by Oda. He has almost so role to play in Luffy's adventures right now tbh.
Yes, but his role will ultimately come down to being the "scabbards" in the final war just on a global scale. Taking down IM and the Gorosei will be the final task of this series, Dragon and the Revos will attempt it, but fail so that the heroes can pull through like they always do.

Best case scenario for Dragon is for him to have history with Akainu, so that he can beat him by EOS otherwise i fear that he'll just be hype tooled against IM