Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Total Rayleigh Vibes, Kicks his captain in the faces and didnt believe in his captain LOL
Didn't believe his captain to be able to save Zeff who was in East Blue. Didn't believe his captain to win against a YONKOU and her ENTIRE crew. Quite reasonable from a normal man's perspective I think. The only reason they were able to escape WCI was because of 1- heavy Plot armour and 2-Bege's plan. Neither Sanji nor Luffy even knew about Bege's inclusion in the whole thing beforehand.

I don't blame Sanji for not being able to predict the wild miracle which happened. Luffy is not the main character of a series with plot armour from his perspective. But I understand your bias towards the topic so I don't blame you.

Didn't believe his captain to be able to save Zeff who was in East Blue. Didn't believe his captain to win against a YONKOU and her ENTIRE crew. Quite reasonable from a normal man's perspective I think. The only reason they were able to escape WCI was because of 1- heavy Plot armour and 2-Bege's plan. Neither Sanji nor Luffy even knew about Bege's inclusion in the whole thing beforehand.

I don't blame Sanji for not being able to predict the wild miracle which happened. Luffy is not the main character of a series with plot armour from his perspective. But I understand your bias towards the topic so I don't blame you.
Exactly, that's literally not believing in his captain LOL, I dont blame you for liking someone who kicks his captain in the face, very understandable hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

:okay:You're delusional man.

Why would any self-respecting Sanji-fan be triggered by chapter 1000? It was a cool chapter, did Sanji die or something? Last I remember Sanji wasn't in the chapter.
Boy, you sure didn't pay attention to the threads spam from the coping tranji fans then :gokulaugh:
Just see chrono and stealthblack threads, for example

Sanji is too popular. Even when he's not in the chapter people still talking about him.
no shit sherlock, people will talk about him when the obvious shitposts keep rolling from the tranji fandom over anything zoro does. It's called reciprocation

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Yea, this is what i appreciate from you, zoro d. You can admit that both fandom have their own wrongdoings
No problem. I usually get along with both fandoms but it doesn't mean that they both can't either. The thing is that fandoms are diverse and polar and it's not like there's a distinctive rule on how to behave and such.