Perospero
Compote
Daifuku
Oven
Streusen
Tamago
Pekoms
All Ministers + fodders

Never got why people assume OP characters are above Naruto ones, isn't Katakuri just made of cake batter???

The speeds aren't equal either, Naruto is just more casual about it but its much faster.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
In speed and reactions? Eh
OP characters are much much faster on average. Only God tiers and higher can compete with high tiers for the most part, including speed stats. Having lightning reactions is considered really fast by Naruto standards in mid-late shippuden. That's already slow by OP low tier standards pre timeskip.

Naruto God tiers >> OP top tiers >> OP high tiers > OP mid tiers > Naruto top tiers

It'd probably go something like that.

OP characters are much much faster on average. Only God tiers and higher can compete with high tiers for the most part, including speed stats. Having lightning reactions is considered really fast by Naruto standards in mid-late shippuden. That's already slow by OP low tier standards pre timeskip.

Naruto God tiers >> OP top tiers >> OP high tiers > OP mid tiers > Naruto top tiers

It'd probably go something like that.
Exactly, proficient CoO users can keep up with Kizaru's LS - high tiers like Marco - which was calced around relativistic/relativistic+ whereas only Naruto god tiers have similar speed feats.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I enjoy the mental image of Mr. Vergo being able to beat the shit out of Minato.
Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, proficient CoO users can keep up with Kizaru's LS - high tiers like Marco - which was calced around relativistic/relativistic+ whereas only Naruto god tiers have similar speed feats.
Pretty much.

Bogard

You can't win
Akatsuki doesn't stand a chance. Speedwise they are outmatched. Power-wise, they are outmatched. Only chance for them is to try to count on hax moves like Amaterasu, Kamui, Tsukuyomi, human path/gedo mazo's soul stealing ability, but with Katakuri's future sight around, they can't even count on that, so overall Akatsuki gets destroyed here

If ya'll say so, all I know is OP characters still get hit by bullets. Avoiding Enel's lightning doesn't mean they can react to natural lightning either imo.

Akatsuki doesn't stand a chance. Speedwise they are outmatched. Power-wise, they are outmatched. Only chance for them is to try to count on hax moves like Amaterasu, Kamui, Tsukuyomi, human path/gedo mazo's soul stealing ability, but with Katakuri's future sight around, they can't even count on that, so overall Akatsuki gets destroyed here
How do the BMP counter C4?

Bogard

You can't win
How do the BMP counter C4?
Depends on your set conditions. Chakra is physical+spiritual energy in naruto. So depending on that, haki might be able to detect chakra based attacks. Assuming they can't, C4 still isn't a team based move since it catches even Deidara's allies into this, so would likely only use it as a last ressort and by the time he would want to use it, he'd be finished.

Nah, Akatsuki would lose against the BMP; the differences in numbers and strength are too much and honestly, besides Itachi, Pain, Deidara (only because of his hax), Kisame and Obito, I don't see how the other Akatsuki members beats even one high tier.
This. The main problem is not only that the BMP have the advantage in numbers (Forget the Zetsu army, they are complete fodder). They also have (at most) superior stats. Of course the BMP wouldn´t win without losses, but at the end they should win 7/10

I think that BMP would win, but not as easily as y'all think.
People forgot that Kisame, Nagato, Sasori, Itachi and Kakuzu can use a Water Style Jutsus.
Nagato can use Chibaku Tensei, which not every member of BMP can destroy.
If one of BMP members start bleeding, then Hidan can pretty much kill him ( her ) with one right stab.
Deidara's C4 would kill every member of BMP including Big Mom.
Obito's Kamui would be pain in the ass for all of those, who has a bad CoO.
If we take Edo Tensei Akatsuki, then Akatsuki wins by the simple fact that BMP can't kill them.