Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I mean Magneto in x men can control Iron in the blood so i guess Kid could do the same
Post automatically merged:

One thing that you and many others don't understand, is that Meme needs Kaido's strength to achieve her goal. Meme's last hope to attain the strength to defeat the rest of the Emperors (Germa's technology) was ruined by Luffy, now she doesn't have any other choice but to have an alliance with Kaido, and the same story is with Kaido. Kaido's last hope to gain strength (smile DF) was yet again destroyed by by Luffy, and now, just like Meme, Kaido has no other choice but to make an alliance with Meme. Both Kaido and Meme are very well aware that one of them is going to betray the other at some point, they don't have any illusions about that. Meme will betray Kaido (or wise versa) only of the other is defeated, and that is impossible unless Meme gets distracted by someone so that the SN can concentrate on Kaido. Do you get what I mean?
Or Big Mom takes his soul and creates a homie ans goes to Elbaf to broker peace or alliance

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Metallica in JoJo can create blades from Iron in your blood. I think

Also lucky bastard
Oh okay, didnt know. But i wasnt speaking of creating blades (which sounds cool), but just move the ones brought inside.

Yeah was pretty cool. But need to say, Slipknot was way more intense and fun. Would rather go again to a Slipknot concert then a Metallica.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Oh okay, didnt know. But i wasnt speaking of creating blades (which sounds cool), but just move the ones brought inside.

Yeah was pretty cool. But need to say, Slipknot was way more intense and fun. Would rather go again to a Slipknot concert then a Metallica.
Well the stand is a bit more complex. User basically has magnetism and they put iron in its targets body and then creates blades from within.

By diminishing Iron in ones blood you can also suffocate a person since Iron binds oxygen to blood cells. So if Kid diminishes Iron in Kaidos body he coould suffocate him

I was at Iron Maiden in split and zagreb. A trully amazing experience

Or Big Mom takes his soul and creates a homie ans goes to Elbaf to broker peace or alliance
And how the hell is she going to do that? You think Kaido is going to sit there and do nothing!? You can't take Kaido's soul unless he's defeated, and even in that case, you need a way to hold Kaido imprisoned (which is not going to happen based on Kaido's previous records, Kaido escaped 7 times).

Also, Kaido's soul wouldn't be as effective and powerful as Kaido himself with his army. Meme needs Kaido just like Kaido needs Meme. They'll stab each others back as soon as they get what they want, and right now they as far from that as possible.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
And how the hell is she going to do that? You think Kaido is going to sit there and do nothing!? You can't take Kaido's soul unless he's defeated, and even in that case, you need a way to hold Kaido imprisoned (which is not going to happen based on Kaido's previous records, Kaido escaped 7 times).

Also, Kaido's soul wouldn't be as effective and powerful as Kaido himself with his army. Meme needs Kaido just like Kaido needs Meme. They'll stab each others back as soon as they get what they want, and right now they as far from that as possible.
As i said. When Kaido gets defeated BM will take his soul thus killing him. She will make a homie out of him and since it is Kaido's soul the homie will be stupidly broken. Big Mom herself this arc she needs stronger souls. So with Kaido Homie she will probably achieve immense power, enough to coerce Giants of Elbaf to an Alliance or destruction if they refuse.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Y'all are simply overrating the Yonkou and underrating the Supernova.

By going hybrid before Zoro even uses his upper tier Santoryu techniques (let alone Asura), Kaido has shown much more of his strength than Zoro.

When Luffy and Zoro go all out (G4 King + Fire/G5 and upgraded Asura + overflowing hardening/Mihawk flashback power up) they will be above all out Kaido (Hybrid + Awakening).

Mama is dealt with by one of the following:
  • Falls to the other Supernova going all out
  • Takes a bad hit that turns her Amnesiac/into O-Lin
  • Is transformed into O-Lin by Yama's Kibi Dango
  • Betrays Kaido
  • Is distracted by CP 0