Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

Take away all plot armor (Kaido and BM has heavy plot armors with them in this round) and it would be an even fight: Law switches himself with Kaido's organs, them not ignoring BM, Kid magneting Nap, Luffy hugging Kaido or BM when attacked by BM's lightning, Law switching himself to Kaido or BM when attacked by BM's lightning (remember what he did with Doffy during the 1st round of that fight)...

When Kaido gets defeated
The key factor here is "when Kaido gets defeated" and Kaido will not get defeated unless someone distracts Meme. Even Zoro was trying warn Luffy about this, in zoo arc Zoro said to Luffy "live Sanji alone, we can't deal with two Emperors at the same time" and Luffy didn't listen to Zoro. Now that Meme is here Luffy needs to see the result of his actions, I know that you all are starving for action (that's Oda's fault) but the alliance will lose, they have to lose, the odds are against them.

HOW I SEE THIS GOING--->

ALL NOVAS:Land attacks that damage both yonkos.Everyone gets pretty beat up by the yonkos!Luffy,Zoro and Kidd deal the most damage to the Yonko!

ZORO-Goes asura and open's kaido's scar.Cuts kaido's head to save luffy!

LUFFY-Reveals out g4 lion man and ko's kaido.

KIDD-Reveals his awakening and deals massive damage to Big Mom.Kidd Ko's Big Mom.

KILLER-Awakens his smile fruit and deals a critical hit on Big Mom.

LAW-Shambles,tact,counter shock,gamma knife...etc...support role until its time to take out Big Mom,then he busts out new technique that seriously hurts BM.

YONKO:After Kaido goes hybrid,Law shambles Luffy away!Kidd and Zoro prepare to face Kaido!Law and Killer face Big Mom!
Kidd tanks Kaido's hybrid attacks,saving Zoro!Zoro reveals asura and opens Kaido's scar!Kaido ko's both Zoro and Kidd!
Law uses tact and shambles to get an opportunity to land a new big technique on BM,the attack deals good damage to her!
Killer uses a sound technique to cut the homies,after doing so he starts to feel weird and his smile fruit awakens!
Law uses shambles to support Killer!Killer uses his best attack and seriously hurts BM!
BM gets mad and busts a new aoe attack that ko's both Law and Killer!
After getting damaged,BM starts to have hunger pangs that start to weaknen her but she is still allied to Kaido!
Yonko have a brief dialogue about how fun the fight was and praise the supernova!Kaido prepares to kill all novas!
Luffy recovers and cheap shots Kaido who is about to kill all novas!
Luffy reveals g4 lion man(attack power g4 form) and has his final showdown with Kaido!
Kidd recovers and reveals his awakening to face Big Mom for the last time!
Kidd ko's BM and she has a persona shift that turns her into a child again,but this time permanently!Kidd collapses from exhaustion!
Luffy uses a g4 lion man king attack+adv.coa and momentarily ko's Hybrid Kaido!G4 ends and luffys is out cold!Kaido gets up and is about to kill luffy!Zoro cuts Kaido's Head with lion's song(kuma style cheap shot)!
The island falls into the ocean!

Last edited:
A great cloud of metal pieces around Kaido, a magnetic field, hold up by Ki
How will Kid be able to piece Kaido? With what? Brute force? You think route force can work?
Post automatically merged:

I can give you one reason, your idol Zoro. Isn't he already top Tier according to you Zoro's fans? Zoro solo Kaido and Big Mom, he is already that strong, remember ZKK. Banzai
Okay
@Rokayder

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Metallica in JoJo can create blades from Iron in your blood. I think

Also lucky bastard
Oh okay, didnt know. But i wasnt speaking of creating blades (which sounds cool), but just move the ones brought inside.

Yeah was pretty cool. But need to say, Slipknot was way more intense and fun. Would rather go again to a Slipknot concert then a Metallica.
Well the stand is a bit more complex. User basically has magnetism and they put iron in its targets body and then creates blades from within.

By diminishing Iron in ones blood you can also suffocate a person since Iron binds oxygen to blood cells. So if Kid diminishes Iron in Kaidos body he coould suffocate him

I was at Iron Maiden in split and zagreb. A trully amazing experience
Metallica's Stand can allow him to freely manipulate iron in the air and ground using magnetism.

He can also use the magnetism to create razor blades, needles or scissors from enemy's within because of iron contains in blood.

I have a theory that Kidd will use this kind of ability to pierce Kaido from the inside out. Blood have iron in it. Just like how Metallica creates razor blades out of Doppio's head (the pink hair guy above).

OT: The only way for the Supernova to win is that they have to get rid of Big Mom somehow, maybe she would go somewhere else. My prediction is that she will fight Marco again since she's now prepared with souls. And they need a bunch of strong fighters to assist them out against Kaido. My final battle prediction is that every supernovas that is currently in Wano right now + Sanji against Kaido which should fulfilled the Toki's Nine Shadows prophecy.

Metallica's Stand can allow him to freely manipulate iron in the air and ground using magnetism.

He can also use the magnetism to create razor blades, needles or scissors from enemy's within because of iron contains in blood.

I have a theory that Kidd will use this kind of ability to pierce Kaido from the inside out. Blood have iron in it. Just like how Metallica creates razor blades out of Doppio's head (the pink hair guy above).

OT: The only way for the Supernova to win is that they have to get rid of Big Mom somehow, maybe she would go somewhere else. My prediction is that she will fight Marco again since she's now prepared with souls. And they need a bunch of strong fighters to assist them out against Kaido. My final battle prediction is that every supernovas that is currently in Wano right now + Sanji against Kaido which should fulfilled the Toki's Nine Shadows prophecy.
I liked the metalica user wished he lived longer

Oda wont do anything special with Kid we already got general info of how each Nova will harm Empeeors:

Luffy - Advanced CoA
Zoro - Enma
Law - destroy them inside
Kid - Crush them, Oda wont do anything too fancy here with him.
Killer - using sonic waves in a way to harm them from inside

They will beat both Kaido and Big Mom. At best Marco helps them by healing them but that's it.

Oda wont do anything special with Kid we already got general info of how each Nova will harm Empeeors:

Luffy - Advanced CoA
Zoro - Enma
Law - destroy them inside
Kid - Crush them, Oda wont do anything too fancy here with him.
Killer - using sonic waves in a way to harm them from inside

They will beat both Kaido and Big Mom. At best Marco helps them by healing them but that's it.
Pretty much what you wrote!But i think Kidd should defeat BM so he has a feat comparable to Luffy,also Zoro needs to open oden's wound and kill Kaido,because he needs hype feats for his legend of World's Strongest Swordsman!
And BM becomes demented permanently and his children will rescue her!So this way,Oda can take her out of the story without killing her!

Pretty much what you wrote!But i think Kidd should defeat BM so he has a feat comparable to Luffy,also Zoro needs to open oden's wound and kill Kaido,because he needs hype feats for his legend of World's Strongest Swordsman!
And BM becomes demented permanently and his children will rescue her!So this way,Oda can take her out of the story without killing her!
He wont kill Kaido but he will inficlit him a great wound. Oda wont just fulfill Kaido's wish, he will humiliate him instead, have him alive as he watches losing everything he worked for decades. At least he wont die by the hands of the main characters, not in them to do that.