[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh where did i slip? i swear flower you love making things up in ur mind lol

he didnt do any blaming yet, my thoughts were he would sheep u which would encourage even more ppl to sheep u (which it did, they just changed) and then when i get lynched and flip town there would be too many people to blame and u could put it on beta
So first you say Beta and me are gonna be blamed by Mango.

Now Mango and me are gonna blame Beta?

Again, no logic.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is my thought process just so that townies know what I'm working with:

So we lost 5 players (Fuji, Lanji, Usopp, Midnight and Light) and we have 13 remaining (Ratchet, FLower, Mango, JDB, Emilia, Poison, Beta, T-pein, Marimo, Krogo, Rhea, Alibaba and Me)

Midnight eventually went after usopp and JDB on day 1 when light was asking him who he suspects. He then named 3 more names (Poison, Lanji and Flower) but refused to cast a vote on them. From this I assumed that JDB is town, because midnight tried to suspect him very early on in day 1 and I don't believe scummates would do that so early.

I town read Mango because of what I said earlier about his read on midnight. For Alibaba I have personal reasons. And T-pein honestly just looks town to me lol. He agrees with Beta and Beta wanted to go for Midnight's lynch.

So that's 5 town reads from me. From discussing more with Emilia I'm town reading her too and Rhea looks fine to me for now. She also voted Midnight without much resistance.

Among Ratchet, Flower, Marimo, Krogo and Poison. Poison looks the worst to me. Flower and Ratchet are my other town reads.

So that would mean, Marimo, Krogo and Poison are all scum lmaoo. Either my reads are fucked like crazy or they're correct. Meaning that the mafia team is only composed of gentlemen and no ladies.

So you can see that I am very much confused. Any input is appreciated.

This is my thought process just so that townies know what I'm working with:

So we lost 5 players (Fuji, Lanji, Usopp, Midnight and Light) and we have 13 remaining (Ratchet, FLower, Mango, JDB, Emilia, Poison, Beta, T-pein, Marimo, Krogo, Rhea, Alibaba and Me)

Midnight eventually went after usopp and JDB on day 1 when light was asking him who he suspects. He then named 3 more names (Poison, Lanji and Flower) but refused to cast a vote on them. From this I assumed that JDB is town, because midnight tried to suspect him very early on in day 1 and I don't believe scummates would do that so early.

I town read Mango because of what I said earlier about his read on midnight. For Alibaba I have personal reasons. And T-pein honestly just looks town to me lol. He agrees with Beta and Beta wanted to go for Midnight's lynch.

So that's 5 town reads from me. From discussing more with Emilia I'm town reading her too and Rhea looks fine to me for now. She also voted Midnight without much resistance.

Among Ratchet, Flower, Marimo, Krogo and Poison. Poison looks the worst to me. Flower and Ratchet are my other town reads.

So that would mean, Marimo, Krogo and Poison are all scum lmaoo. Either my reads are fucked like crazy or they're correct. Meaning that the mafia team is only composed of gentlemen and no ladies.

So you can see that I am very much confused. Any input is appreciated.
I think we should stick to Poison, then.

Emilia is so scummy that I‘m starting to think she‘s too scummy to be scum unless that‘s her plan. Unless her scum mates are all morons, I doubt they would tell her to leave a vote on me all day long like this. Most players in this game know I won‘t let go of players who do that.

Another thing, I don‘t really think the 2 Gents, 2 Ladies theory is correct. Midnight flipped Izaya Orihara who didn‘t have a Lover in the series iirc. In fact, he helped tearing people apart. But we know from Lanji‘s role that Town should have Lovers.

So basically:

Town: Lovers, couples which are together.

Mafia: Characters who destroy love.

That would be my guess.

I'm still not sure how the event was triggered. Unless it's because of one possibility - The event is triggered if 3 soul mates die or 3 partners die or both. That means Fuji might have been Poison's soulmate and Poison is Subaru. Queen Emilia lost her partner in a super kill and Mango lost his partner by suicide.

That would explain why it's called Bloody Valentine. All 3 lost their partners/soulmates.
i was reading back and i saw this and i thought its interesting

Another thing, I don‘t really think the 2 Gents, 2 Ladies theory is correct. Midnight flipped Izaya Orihara who didn‘t have a Lover in the series iirc. In fact, he helped tearing people apart. But we know from Lanji‘s role that Town should have Lovers.

So basically:

Town: Lovers, couples which are together.

Mafia: Characters who destroy love.

That would be my guess.
if both ur theories are correct then doesnt that mean that all 3 candidates are town?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
A lot of interesting things has happened while I slumbered, yet oh how I wish to go down with the sun, I'm even more troubled now..
However.. hmm...

Shit man, geh, for now I'll just stick with Poison despite having yet again found a reason to doubt Emilia..
I really don't like this event though

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Alibaba can you give me a read list?

Preferably a rainbow of who you think is scum and Town.
Aye.

I'm sorry for not participating more but I'm busy today. I didn't read anything either.

So I have right now sus on emi, beta and slight on poison.

Rhea feels a bit better in my eyes after the midnight stuff.

I town read you, mango and lind.

Weirdly enough slight town lean on T-Pein xD JDB too. From the few posts I've read I like whar he wrote.

Rest is neutral.

This is since my last post yesterday. Don't know what happened since.

Aye.

I'm sorry for not participating more but I'm busy today. I didn't read anything either.

So I have right now sus on emi, beta and slight on poison.

Rhea feels a bit better in my eyes after the midnight stuff.

I town read you, mango and lind.

Weirdly enough slight town lean on T-Pein xD JDB too. From the few posts I've read I like whar he wrote.

Rest is neutral.

This is since my last post yesterday. Don't know what happened since.
So you think Poison, Emi and Beta could all be scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.