Versus Battle The strongest water style user: Tobirama (Naruto) vs Gamabunta (Naruto) vs Kisame (Naruto)

Kisame is a Master Water User, he is a Top Swordsmen/Taijutsu Ninja & is compared to Tailed Beasts for his Chakra
While Tobirama is also a Master Water User, Very Fast & Very Smart

The problem is that Tobirama relies on his Water Techniques that Kisame won't have a problem with, it's his Domain
So Tobi will have to rely on Taijutsu instead but Kisame would match his Taijutsu & beat him thanks to his Chakra Absorption
Even Killer B Couldn't defeat Kisame

I say Kisame is Strongest Water Style User

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gengetsu the dead Mizukage was also quite strong. he managed to stalemae Mu who was a monster.

Yagura the 4th Mizukage was a strong suiton user too, Mei the current Mizukage, or Utakata the former 6 tails jinchurikis

For me Kisame and Gengetsu are the strongest

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
In a 1 vs 1 Tobirama kicks Kisame ass but here it is only with Suiton mastery and only with Suiton uses.

No teleportation for Tobirama
Ah didn't see standard equipment/ suiting only.

Makes this a bit unfair when you take away my boys abilities, while Hoshi pretty much only uses Suiton and his Samehada
Post automatically merged:

Hard pressed to say, but Hoshi will edge this one out. Smh

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think the goal of the thread was to guess the best Suiton user in Naruto

Gengetsu is a serious customer too
Victory conditions says death tho lol.

If we're going by best usage/ user of the water techniques, I would also argue for Gengestu
Post automatically merged:

I mean all migukages should be up there tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kisame's the best suiton jutsu user lol. By feats, his jutsu outclasses all others. Gengetsu's pretty good but that's to be expected from someone who can merge with water.

Tobirama's a scrub here and shouldn't be added over Mei Terumi. But yeah, Kisame wins. 1,000 feeding sharks or Daikodan eliminates them.