Chapter Discussion The unknown guy from the latest chapter

In chapter 1001 yamato said that somebody protected oden’s journal. But none of the red scabbards was on there. Did this guy was the one who protected the journal and the one who helping the wounded red scabbards?

what he knew about oden? Did he came from the future? A once part of roger pirates journeying to raftel? Someone that once oden told about void century? If he knew that the journal would be important then how strong he is? What race is he? Is he a human? A man from sky island? Or some unknown race who is waiting for the prediction to come?

personaly i think this could be gaban of the roger pirates. He probably gonna trained luffy while fighting kaido and bigmom.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
In chapter 1001 yamato said that somebody protected oden’s journal. But none of the red scabbards was on there. Did this guy was the one who protected the journal and the one who helping the wounded red scabbards?

what he knew about oden? Did he came from the future? A once part of roger pirates journeying to raftel? Someone that once oden told about void century? If he knew that the journal would be important then how strong he is? What race is he? Is he a human? A man from sky island? Or some unknown race who is waiting for the prediction to come?

personaly i think this could be gaban of the roger pirates. He probably gonna trained luffy while fighting kaido and bigmom.
It's Yamato's mom, Toki

I have doubts we'll ever see Gaban
This is just my opinion why its gaban, one if oden knew what would happen in the future then gaban would also know it, if rayleigh made a move to help this fullfill bet gaban would also do the same. Remember the time when luffy rang the oxford bell with reyleigh? I think theres a deep message reyleigh left there for the gorosei and inu sama, its like reyleigh saying to gorosei and inu sama that what roger is waiting for is luffy and they will be there. If i was right, then gaban probably bilieve it too. Thats why after the 2 years time skip after luffy appeared the cipher pol made their moves because i think during theboxford moments reyleigh left a message to the gorosei