Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 141 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Although this chapter looks great I have a little problem, this still looks like Shibuya.

he Shibuya arc ended and we only had a break chapter then this arc began which is located in a city just like Shibuya, is full of action like Shibuya, great chapter but is it just me or does everything feel the same?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Although this chapter looks great I have a little problem, this still looks like Shibuya. The Shibuya arc ended and we only had a break chapter then this arc began which is located in a city just like Shibuya. Is it full of action like Shibuya, great chapter but is it just me or does everything feel the same?
the "cooldown chapter" before Gege starting a new arc is just Naoya introduction.
thats why the vibes is still like Shibuya arc lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wasn’t the whole point of taking Gojo out of the story to create stakes and tension?

If there’s another sorcerer that can beat the King of Curses, what was even the point?
Sukuna with only 15 fingers shouldn't be able to put down someone as hyped as Yuta.

I'm not saying like Prime Sukuna wouldn't put Yuta to sleep. It's not the point of me saying that Yuta should beat Sukuna.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I love the panel with Rika and Yuji, I wonder if it's too late to submit for the panel tournament

Cool action chapter overall, looking forward to seeing how Sukuna will react. And Choso better pull something new out real soon.

Tq for the tag mr bangmi..
sukuna seems to be excited . Maybe he finally found a strong opponent other than gojo . Looking forward for the next chapter . hopefully 15 finger sukuna vs Rika and yuta will happen or maybe we get explanation and history of connection between king of curse and queen of curse.

These chapters are going by very fast. I feel like it would be better to binge these chapters rather than reading week to week. Like on a chapter to chapter basis, I like these chapters fine, but I keep wishing they were longer. I am happy that were getting more Projection Sorcery though. Naobito's looked pretty OP when he used it (even though I still don't fully understand how it works), so I'm excited to see Naoya use it. The only thing I can see getting Sukuna that excited would be Megumi. Hopefully him and Kugisaki (who better be alive) show up and help Yuji get away from Yuta.

Speaking of Yuta, I'm guessing that he just made another Rika out of a Shikigami. Obviously, this one looks completely different from Prequel Rika and apparently the Kanji's different, so I'm guessing this is a different entity. The fight went as expected (I did like Yuji picking up a knife), but Yuji stood no chance here.