Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 141 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Im going with Yuta > 15 fingers sukuna too. Yuta basically hyped as the second most powerful sorcerer out there. It’d be weird if that bars already obsolete imo. But above all else They need some way of actually keeping sukuna it check. Guys dangerous as fuck....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
15 finger Sukuna should have enough energy to use all of his techniques. Hell, Sukuna implied that he would still have beaten Mahoraga even with three fingers. So he's basically as strong as full power Sukuna, he just can't fight as long.
I was rereading Shibuya for something and actually stumble upon this:

So you flipped the fact for the benefit of your argument. My bad for not checking this right of the gate.

Nothing implies here that 3 fingers Sukuna would still have beaten Mahoraga but completely different thing.

If it was Sukuna from the first time he got to know Fushiguro and his potential he might've lost to Mahoraga back then and there.

So your idea of 15 Fingers Sukuna being at his peak but only with the time limit is actually false.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i think 15 fingers Sukuna vs Yuuta is extreme diffs for both, but im leaning toward Yuuta slightly
Look above to what I said to Kinyagi.

One panel single-handedly debunked his made-up argument and we are back to ground zero of the Yuta vs 15 Fingers Sukuna argument.

I can't wait for next week's spoilers. We will get a lot of answers.
Post automatically merged:

discussion here reminds me of the official fanbook lol
someone asked who's stronger between awakened Rika and prime Sukuna, and the answer is big bold Sukuna
Prime Sukuna not 15 Fingers Sukuna.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Look above to what I said to Kinyagi.

One panel single-handedly debunked his made-up argument and we are back to ground zero of the Yuta vs 15 Fingers Sukuna argument.

I can't wait for next week's spoilers. We will get a lot of answers.

Prime Sukuna not 15 Fingers Sukuna.
im not sure either, because Sukuna respond to how Yuuta stab Yuuji and then he just smile and notice something.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
im not sure either, because Sukuna respond to how Yuuta stab Yuuji and then he just smile and notice something.
Well, Yuta also didn't unleash his full power yet. Sukuna is not like a scouter. He can sense how much-cursed energy he has but not his capabilities yet.

The smile might not even be related to Yuta.

Maybe Megumi is close.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
how is this "megumi is close" argument brought up??
Well, Sukuna is interested in him?

He can sense him?

Megumi is looking for Yuuji apparently.

+

When it comes to Yuta's sword-breaking argument.

This is actually also easy to debunk.

Yuta says "Sorry Itadori-kun" so his goal wasn't Yuuji since the beginning and he was bullshitting the Elders.

You might say that "but binding vow" remember that he would also put his rules on the table which might've fuck Elders over that's why they didn't push this idea.

Back to the sword. Yuta didn't imbue enough cursed energy into the sword to not kill Yuuji by accident and that's it.

I was rereading Shibuya for something and actually stumble upon this:

So you flipped the fact for the benefit of your argument. My bad for not checking this right of the gate.

Nothing implies here that 3 fingers Sukuna would still have beaten Mahoraga but completely different thing.

If it was Sukuna from the first time he got to know Fushiguro and his potential he might've lost to Mahoraga back then and there.

So your idea of 15 Fingers Sukuna being at his peak but only with the time limit is actually false.
First of all, the translation I read said “it might have given me problems.”

Even in whatever translation you’re using the keyword is “maybe.”

Sukuna thinks Mahoraga might have beaten him at 3 fingers.

But the wording still implies Sukuna thinks he would have an advantage

We routinely see sorcerer’s with powerful techniques fight enemies wayyy above them in cursed energy.

Nanami and Todo literally don’t even have a finger’s worth of cursed energy, but we’ve literally seen them go head to head with curses with multiple finger’s worth of power due to their techniques.

Sukuna‘a danger almost definitely comes from techniques. His baseline cutting attack can literally cut anything.

A 25% difference reduction in power is not going to taking Sukuna from being able to mid diff Yuta to getting high diffed by Yuta lul.

Last edited: