Speculations I think next time we go to the roof it will only Kidd Luffy and Law standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zoro and killer will be down next time we go back and it will be a short scene because luffy should be up now and we can get a quick scene of Kidd law and luffy looking at hybrid kaido with a small glimpse what he looks like.

then we see law unsheathe his sword kidd new transformation and luffy enter gear 4th again.

Think like the scene when we saw punk rotten room gear 4th for the first time in a scene together a parallel to that scene and Oda would cut away.

I don’t believe we won’t go back to the roof

for 1007 I think we can get this scene since it will be 3 chapters roof and 3 chapters dome.

This chapter will be a combination. Especially since there’s a break I think we will see a glimpse of hybrid kaido and see that killer and zoro are down( they obviously get up later)

S
If they don’t like what you say then you’re a troll and reading 2 piece when it’s exactly the opposite

this place the worst but I like to trigger them lol

anyways I don’t agree.

I think Zoro and killer will be down next time we go back and it will be a short scene because luffy should be up now and we can get a quick scene of Kidd law and luffy looking at hybrid kaido with a small glimpse what he looks like.

then we see law unsheathe his sword kidd new transformation and luffy enter gear 4th again.

Think like the scene when we saw punk rotten room gear 4th for the first time in a scene together a parallel to that scene and Oda would cut away.

for 1007 I think we can get this scene since it will be 3 chapters roof and 3 chapters dome.

This chapter will be a combination. Especially since there’s a break I think we will see a glimpse of hybrid kaido and see that killer and zoro are down( they obviously get up later)
Nice subjective theory even if your words hold very little weight anyways

You know if that happens, Oda is giving King to Zoro right? There's zero way Oda shafts Zoro for Luffys fight, only to let Sanji fight King and Zoro fight no one.

I'd also be lowkey into Killer vs Smoothie (if she became fucking relevant)

Status
Not open for further replies.