Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the smart plan:

@Marimo_420 you can try to block Tris tonight and if a faction kill still happens it means that you should have lied.

If @Tris admits to have been blocked and you admit to have blocked her and a faction kill doesn't happen, then it could mean that perhaps she simply abstained and she didn't faction kill. Or it could still mean that you blocked her instead of faction killing but at least no one dies tonight.

If @Tris claims you didn't block her then you are incapable to block and the liar.
Who died and made you town leader.

If I block Tris, and a fraction kill still happens, it's you and Jew who's scum
Post automatically merged:

Btw, has @Juliet claimed character yet? I've missed it if they have.
uwu said I visited him last night but I did not target him last night and I targeted Jew which means I have been redirected last night. If we don't lynch the redirecter today then that means it will mess up with your planned actions and you guys need to keep this in mind.

uwu said I visited him last night but I did not target him last night and I targeted Jew which means I have been redirected last night. If we don't lynch the redirecter today then that means it will mess up with your planned actions and you guys need to keep this in mind.
My point is that I think one in between Tris and Marimo is the last scum. After Jew.

This is why I molded this plan.

You can find the complete plan a few pages later. This was more like a sketch.

Tris might also had been redirected when investigating Marimo if she is really a Town Cop. Who knows.

I just hope I can trust you and this redirecting mess is not just pretending, if you tricked us by bussing Blother early in the game, you totally deserve to win honestly.

This game started way too earlier for me and I thought it would start in 24 hours as in tomorrow.

Alright guys, I stole Jew's ability and his ability is he can rolecrush the 4 players adjacent to him in the player list during the night. Jew is not a vanilla town and he can't be vanilla town because this is a role madness game and players are supposed to have abilities in a role madness game.

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
This is also a post not many have mentioned. Worthy of note.

At least stop spamming the fucking thread, dude...nobody’s unclear on how you feel about me, enough is enough.
I'm hardly this active when I play Mafia. I actually don't even rank #10 post count wise in most games. I usually tend to observe rather than posting, since one of the pillard of town game is fundamentally not to let the thread be flooded.

If not I activated the @Go D. Usopp ™ mode for once. Last time it took place in the long gone Naruto game.

Status
Not open for further replies.