Chapter Discussion Can we talk on how the Beast Pirates are functionally defunct?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
* Gifters - Serve Tama-chan
* Pleasures and Waiters (at least in the live floor) - Were abused by Queen so bad they defect in mass for their saviour Chopper
* Samurai and Ninja - Their leaders were defeated by Hyo; which most definitely set-up their mass defection as well.

Most of Crydo's troops seem to join/about to join the alliance which remind me of this:

Funny how this turn around, isn't it? Well... what can you except from a stupid fish... ๐Ÿ™„

Let's discuss!

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Despite all the jokes I make about Yankers and their crew it's disappointing and depressing to see how big of clowns they are.

Oda clowns the living shit out of these crews. Fucking Yonko crews......

Give my man King some fucking shine:pepemy:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I mean, how could you read the last chapter with Queen straight up telling the Pleasures and Waiters theyโ€™re expendable and not come to this conclusion?? If the Beast AND Big Mom Pirates swear fealty to Luffy when this arc is over, who here would really be surprised :goatasure:

PIS my friend..........if straw hats were to fight red hair pirates oda woud introduce some rivalry with benn beckmen and yasopp and they will fight each other while straw hats invade........otherwise how will SH's win

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

โ€Ž
PIS my friend..........if straw hats were to fight red hair pirates oda woud introduce some rivalry with benn beckmen and yasopp and they will fight each other while straw hats invade........otherwise how will SH's win
No PIS.
This how their characters been build-up, this was forshadow.
Stop with your nonsense. Pleb.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

โ€Ž
I mean, how could you read the last chapter with Queen straight up telling the Pleasures and Waiters theyโ€™re expendable and not come to this conclusion?? If the Beast AND Big Mom Pirates swear fealty to Luffy when this arc is over, who here would really be surprised :goatasure:
No superise just curios what you all think on this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
No superise just curios what you all think on this.
Well, this also wonโ€™t come as a shock, but I think itโ€™s obvious in a narrative sense - Luffyโ€™s been getting more and more โ€œchosen oneโ€ vibes since the end of WCI, and Oda loves drawing people sucking that kidโ€™s rubber balls more than he loves breathing air, itโ€™s reflexive at this point in his career. By the time it comes to face the WG, literally everyone in the world who isnโ€™t a Marine or Celestial Dragon will be on the straw hatโ€™s side, so this is just a microcosm of the bigger problem.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

โ€Ž
PIS is PIs nothing you can do...........if oda wants he can have straw hats beat 4 yonkos combined............
This not what PIS mean
The characters stupidity isn't for thr plot sake and rectuiting the fodders isn't needed to win the war!
The characters act as they interduce - as dumbass barbarians and the alliance only need to beat the guys at the the to of the BP (LoLko + officers).
Keep coping you plebian.