General & Others What do you want the final attack on Kaido to be?

Is such a thing even possible?

This. In Chapter 1002, Zoro nearly replicated Ryuma's Dragon Slaying feat on the Rooftop using a posture and stance that directly mirrored Ryuma's own:

The technique โ€” Hiryuu Kaen โ€” was the same technique that Zoro used to defeat Ryuma:

The attack missed, but perhaps it was simply too early. In order to replicate Ryuma's legend, Zoro would need to perform the feat in front of several witnesses (perhaps he gets another chance when they reach the Flower Capital).
I don't get your question. Why wouldn't Asura mode have its Shishi Sonson equivalent?

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I don't get your question. Why wouldn't Asura mode have its Shishi Sonson equivalent?
I can't really imagine a Kyutoryu ShiShi Sonson. The preparation, stance, movement, etc. It's not a technique that Asura Zoro seems suitable for performing.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
One great big punch (or PANCHU for my Japanese friends!!) from my favorite rubber boy, just as God and Shueisha intended ๐Ÿ˜‡
Post automatically merged:

No, he asked what the final attack on Kaido should be, not how it feels to read any thread on this forum :wellwell:
Bleh.

Take a shower.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
A Punk Rotten/Gear 4 combo attack to defeat Kaido, and then Zoro kills him like Ryuma killed the dragon.