General & Others The true meaning of One Piece will not be worth the hype

1000+ chapters and 24 years later and we know as much about the one piece, will of d, void century, etc as we did in chapter 1. The big reveal in Oden flashback was of the name of the One Piece island being Laugh Tale and everyone was hyped and yet I was sitting and reading and wondered after 24 years of writing one piece that’s all we get? The name of the island? When manga series hide the story behind their main plot til the end, usually means it isn’t worthy of the hype. Where is Oda going with this? Every arc seems like we are focusing on the island instead of the actual main plot, of the one piece. Each arc keeps getting longer and longer. Once Oda reveals the One Piece, it will not be worth hype that so much of the fan base believes.

Stop lying...you don't know or hear about will of D, void century in "chapter 1"......all you know is Luffy wants to find one piece and become pirate king in chapter 1....
Yes, which is why I said we know as much about them as we did in chapter 1. We know nothing. Also I was obviously over exaggerating . What I meant was chapter 2 not chapter 1.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, I prefer the mystery.
Ah I see, mystery to me is just another word for filler.

Yes, which is why I said we know as much about them as we did in chapter 1. We know nothing. Also I was obviously over exaggerating . What I meant was chapter 2 not chapter 1.
Void century, will of D, One piece everything is interrelated...you don't know anything until you find one piece...did you start One piece post skip or skipped many chapters/episodes and watched 15 minutes AMV to know what has happened in 1000 chapters?

We know about Void century and everything in the moment SHP know about it...didn't Rayleigh say that "explore the world, learn about it and get to know the history and then come to conclusion"...the strawhats are yet to know/see few things...

Void century, will of D, One piece everything is interrelated...you don't know anything until you find one piece...did you start One piece post skip or skipped many chapters/episodes and watched 15 minutes AMV to know what has happened in 1000 chapters?

We know about Void century and everything in the moment SHP know about it...didn't Rayleigh say that "explore the world, learn about it and get to know the history and then come to conclusion"...the strawhats are yet to know/see few things...
Also is not baseless plot like he makes it out to be. We found out about the red ponyglephs and thier connection to wano not long ago. And about who forged them. And now we in wano. So its not baseless plot

The magic of One piece is not about revealing answers to secrets and mysteries as the story progresses. Oda wrote it such that as the story progresses we get more and more mysteries and questions, and only at the end, will we get the answer that connects all the mysteries and questions.

Void century, ancient kingdom and weapons, origins of the world government , Im and the Gorosei, Moons and the D name - All these all connected.

"explore the world, learn about it and get to know the history and then come to conclusion"
The Strawhats are only meant to learn the true history and answers to all the mysteries and questions at the end.