Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOO!!!! To all these Sword Gaggers claiming ZoLo was making both Yonko sweat when they just chilling and laughing while he’s the one actually sweating and breathing heavily about to faint again.......

TRASH!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

BEST PART IS KAIDO STILL HAS YET TO ACKNOWLEDGE ZOLO :josad::gokulaugh::yasu::yasu::yasu:
Zolo isnt soloing Yonko take that sword swallowers, :holdthisl:

Anyways this chapter confirms that in terms of THREAT AGAINST KAIDO, current Luffy ~ Alabasta Zoro.
Both still can't use their advanced CoA consistently.
Last chapter Luffy could injure Kaido, this week he can't.
Alabasta Zoro could use BoAT, but he didn't use it against Aokiji.

Current Luffy posseses same level of threat for Kaido / BM with Alabasta Zoro, with post TS Zoro still above both.

Threat level (again, not powerlevel ranking):
Enma Zoro (who shitted BM's pants) > post TS Zoro > Current Luffy ~ Alabasta Zoro.

Anyways this chapter confirms that in terms of THREAT AGAINST KAIDO, current Luffy ~ Alabasta Zoro.
Both still can't use their advanced CoA consistently.
Last chapter Luffy could injure Kaido, this week he can't.
Alabasta Zoro could use BoAT, but he didn't use it against Aokiji.

Current Luffy posseses same level of threat for Kaido / BM with Alabasta Zoro, with post TS Zoro still above both.

Threat level (again, not powerlevel ranking):
Enma Zoro (who shitted BM's pants) > post TS Zoro > Current Luffy ~ Alabasta Zoro.

:luffylaugh:

I have already explained haki/ryuo in my previous post. Read them again.
basic CoA is hardening your skin or an object and it has physical indication as a black coating.
ryou is emitting haki outside of your body as an invisible suit of armor.
the difference is obvious, i don't know why it's so hard for you to understand?
Post automatically merged:

I have already explained haki/ryuo in my previous post. Read them again.

To add, Luffy says he is trying to release haki from his body and hit his opponent with it.

We see examples of what Luffy is talking about and what he wants to do.

Since haki is a foreign term Hyogoro talks about ryou, which is haki, and how swordsman uses it with their swords.

Hyogoro then uses blackened ryou.

After Luffy witness Hyogoro use and release blackened ryou from his body and attack with it, Luffy tells Hyogoro that is haki and what he was talking about. Luffy wants him to teach it him.

Kaido said he felt a strange haki from enma.

Strange means unfamiliar. He is familiar with Oden's haki so he was talking about Oden's haki. Kaido was talking about Zoro's haki. That's the unfamiliar haki to him.

I answer this in my post.

Here it is.

there's nothing as blackened ryou lol. hyougoro used hardening and ryou simultaneously.
and you can use one of them without the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.