Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
BUDDHA GOAT.

During the first part of the chapter I felt so bad for Zerofuku. Really made me kinda bummed out. But when he became jelly of Buddha, eh I lost him. He became jealous of a human because he made other humans happy.

BUT BUDDHA GOAT. The kick on him followed by this panel.

And lmao at Ares. Is there anything in this manga that Ares knows about or that doesn't scare him?? What a wuss for a god of War.

How anyone can like this guy is beyond me... How this is @Tris' fave I have no idea..

Thanks for tagging me in sir :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

BUDDHA GOAT.

During the first part of the chapter I felt so bad for Zerofuku. Really made me kinda bummed out. But when he became jelly of Buddha, eh I lost him. He became jealous of a human because he made other humans happy.

And lmao at Ares. Is there anything in this manga that Ares knows about or that doesn't scare him?? What a wuss for a god of War.

How anyone can like this guy is beyond me... How this is @Tris' fave I have no idea..
I dont know how buddhas thinking he sided with human but looking at his follower they kinda malnutrition, n lookin at this panel he got kinda bad attitude. Not like hercules even he is god he got good attitude n side with humanity, n maybe hercules intentionaly lost to jack.
About Buddha give holund to human maybe he just want to destroy god side n he cant do it alone he need team to take down god system. :goyea:

Last edited:
I sure do not see a whole lot of calamity happening. :catsure:

Anyway, this chapter had some mad good stuff going on. I was initially wary of the Lucky 7 being rolled up into a new character but Zero's backstory has turned out to be pretty damn good. Twas both tragic and compelling. I am all on board for this character now. Lol.

Buddha though, Buddha just keeps on proving why he is the G.O.A.T. :steef::steef::steef:

He got da brawn, he got da brain and he got da body. :akaman:

All hail the Enlightened One. :fransuper:
The jealousy part is a bit tragic in it's own way cause it shows Zero's lack of understanding.

Zero meant well but he is pretty much a child, so he only has a child's understanding of happiness. He sought to take on everybody's burdens. He immediately assists people but as soon as he moves on, those people are in a way, left with nothing.

Buddha meanwhile sought to teach and inspire people to overcome their own burdens, thus giving people themselves a source of strength at the pride of their own accomplishments.

In essence, Zero sought to make humans happy by having them rely on him, while Buddha sought to make humans happy by having them rely on themselves.

It all reminds me of the saying;

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Zero is the former while Buddha is the latter. That is why Buddha sama is enlightened. :finally:
Buddha is the real embodiment of zero because he gives zero fecks. :akasalt:

"Happiness isn't something you can give to others. Happiness comes from within." - Goatdha :cheers:

I sure do not see a whole lot of calamity happening. :catsure:

Anyway, this chapter had some mad good stuff going on. I was initially wary of the Lucky 7 being rolled up into a new character but Zero's backstory has turned out to be pretty damn good. Twas both tragic and compelling. I am all on board for this character now. Lol.

Buddha though, Buddha just keeps on proving why he is the G.O.A.T. :steef::steef::steef:

He got da brawn, he got da brain and he got da body. :akaman:

All hail the Enlightened One. :fransuper:

The jealousy part is a bit tragic in it's own way cause it shows Zero's lack of understanding.

Zero meant well but he is pretty much a child, so he only has a child's understanding of happiness. He sought to take on everybody's burdens. He immediately assists people but as soon as he moves on, those people are in a way, left with nothing.

Buddha meanwhile sought to teach and inspire people to overcome their own burdens, thus giving people themselves a source of strength at the pride of their own accomplishments.

In essence, Zero sought to make humans happy by having them rely on him, while Buddha sought to make humans happy by having them rely on themselves.

It all reminds me of the saying;

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Zero is the former while Buddha is the latter. That is why Buddha sama is enlightened. :finally:

Buddha is the real embodiment of zero because he gives zero fecks. :akasalt:
Papa Goatdha > Papazuki. :kata:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
BUDDHA TOP 1.

I agree, but it kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Definitely agree here too.

Papa Goatdha > Papazuki. :kata:
I agree, but it kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
Indeed. In a way, it is arguably selfish, to make others depend solely on a single individual like how Zero was doing.

I do wonder if there is still some decency left in Zero though. His final act in the flashback was to nerf himself before he destroyed humanity.

Then there is also this Bishamonten moment.

Perhaps Buddha sama will show Zero the light.... Right before sending him to the abyss. :madmonk:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I do wonder if there is still some decency left in Zero though. His final act in the flashback was to nerf himself before he destroyed humanity.
Yes, I think there's a chance he gets redeemed. We'll see how it goes down.

Perhaps Buddha sama will show Zero the light.... Right before sending him to the abyss. :madmonk:
Just GOAT things.

B

Ballel

looking at his follower they kinda malnutrition,
Lol they're Buddhist monks

Had been waiting for some chapters to pile up to read in bulk.
So far I like Buddha the most out of the gods, it was to be expected since his introduction that he will side with the human side.
What more do I need to add? Ah right #BuddhaGOAT

Lol they're Buddhist monks

Had been waiting for some chapters to pile up to read in bulk.
So far I like Buddha the most out of the gods, it was to be expected since his introduction that he will side with the human side.
What more do I need to add? Ah right #BuddhaGOAT
It was a plot twist. I didn't see that coming ngl.

Indeed. In a way, it is arguably selfish, to make others depend solely on a single individual like how Zero was doing.

Then there is also this Bishamonten moment.

Like I said on the spoiler thread: I hope the bird Zero saved made a final appearance in front of him, even if only as a dying dream, to remind him of his kindness before he dies for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.