Character Discussion Oda had to exclude Zoro from WCI because he was too strong

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If Zoro could cut it he would have done it instead of pushing it back helplessly like a retard. Luffy would have fought Doffy anyway with birdcage or without
No. Its a plot cage. There's a whole island full of fighters pushing it. If they weren't busy and got rid of the cage then there's all of them vs doffy and doffy gets slogged. So oda had to keep everyone busy and let luffy finish doffy.

No. Its a plot cage. There's a whole island full of fighters pushing it. If they weren't busy and got rid of the cage then there's all of them vs doffy and doffy gets slogged. So oda had to keep everyone busy and let luffy finish doffy.
Unless one of them ( let me guess...Zoro ? ) Could cut it and join Luffy beating the big bad Doffy lol

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Still on this Enma train I see

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.
Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

I told you why its plot.
If there's no cage then there's either an Island full of fighters vs doffy or all them fighters stood doing nothing
Plot is a headcannon. Birdcage is one of Doffy's abilities that neither Zoro nor an admiral could break. If the manga proves me wrong I will admit I am wrong

• Let's body both of u :

Why couldn't Kinemon cut the birdcage but he cut Kaido ?

Why couldn't the admiral cut it ? Doffy >>> Fuji ?

Based on ur headcanon
Cause they can cut Doffy not the technique birdcage. Not sure what is hard to understand about this. Doffy's body isn't as durable as the birdcage. If you want to argue...show me the birdcage that even an admiral couldn't cut‚ being cut . So simple

• Let's body both of u :

Why couldn't Kinemon cut the birdcage but he cut Kaido ?

Why couldn't the admiral cut it ? Doffy >>> Fuji ?

Based on u headcanon
Based on the fact that #1 Yonko Commanders aren't a joke like you guys pretend them to be. These guys are capable of fighting against Top Tiers in a one on one and not get utterly destroyed. Meanwhile you got the Supernova's on the rooftop getting their asses handed to them on a 5 v 2.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Anything I don't like is plot ? lol
It's not about me disliking it, it's about an Admiral + Straw Hat Grand Fleet with healing buff + Unhurt Zoro being unable to even cut it. :whitepress:

You yourself can't come up with an actual reason why it was made that strong, but everyone knows the reason why - to put a sense of urgency in the arc and to give the fighters (mainly Zoro :suresure:)something to do after finishing their jobs. :endthis:

In thriller bark, the timelimit was Sunrise. In Impel Down, the timelimit was Ace's Execution. In Fishman Island, the "timelimit" was Luffy bleeding out. In Punk Hazard, the gas was the timelimit and so on and so forth

Birdcage was a joke and to imply otherwise is even more of a joke:milaugh: