Speculations Theory Blackbeard will pick up the Orochi Devil fruit

For starters, it is obvious that BB will appear in Wano. With so many strong people gathered and so many Devil Fruits, da greedy person like him would not let such an opportunity pass. The vast majority believe that BB will appear in Wano and take Kaido's fruit, is this possible? Of course, but BB is always unpredictable. Oda is keen to make his actions unpredictable, some points that may indicate this:

1. The BB flag has 8 bones, in addition to the BB his crew currently has 8 members (Yamata no Orochi has 8 heads).
  2. We don't know much about the fruit, it can be further explored in the hands of BB. Orochi may have an extremely strong fruit but is unaware of its potential. (If there are 3 people in BB's body, he could manifest the other people in Yamata's heads, in some way).
  3. That witch who gave the fruit to Orochi knew about Shiki's face. (She may have been a member of the Rocks, BB is related to the Rocks).
  4. I believe that Orochi again did not die, he transformed himself with 6 heads instead of 8, since there were 6 Red Scarbbads in front of him. And he will still have a more important role until the end of the arc. (Deaths in One Piece lmao)...

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Blackbeard eats Orochi's balls.

Possibly. The fruit would likely be very helpful to Blackbeard since he'd gain extra lives on top of having the most destructive devil fruit and the most unique logia. I don't know though, it's possible he's already found a 3rd fruit or that Oda wants to keep it a surprise for when he fights Luffy so he may not use an already revealed fruit. Either way, a mythical Zoan seems the way to go. Orochi's is pretty neat so maybe.

If Blackbeard eats a mythical zoan I'd rather Sengoku's, to be honest. Fits him way better in many senses, from aesthetics, to concept, to narrative, to gains both in combat and intellect. Orochi's power works well in Wano's context and the character's plot, but I don't see it fitting a villain like Teach, especially in comparison to Kaido.

Don't think so. If it was a Cerberus df then it could have been maybe a possibility due to symbolism with the 3 heads but this "same number of heads and bones" is a little too farfetched imo.

I'm in the Kaido's df ship even if it is true this has been predicted ages ago. Yet if you have the strongst logia andbthe strongest paramecia then the next step is the strongest zoan (even if Oda could troll the reader making BB come to Wano for Orochi's df lol, who knows what powers it really has aside from a pseudo immortality).

If Blackbeard eats a mythical zoan I'd rather Sengoku's, to be honest. Fits him way better in many senses, from aesthetics, to concept, to narrative, to gains both in combat and intellect. Orochi's power works well in Wano's context and the character's plot, but I don't see it fitting a villain like Teach, especially in comparison to Kaido.
I don't disagree, but try to answer there:

1. How would a Buddha fruit fit Teach?

2. Isn't the point of Teach having Orochi's DF to do justice to the DF since Orochi couldn't?

I don't disagree, but try to answer there:

1. How would a Buddha fruit fit Teach?

2. Isn't the point of Teach having Orochi's DF to do justice to the DF since Orochi couldn't?
1. As a model of the Hito Hito fruit eaten by a human, it'd grant enlightement to a Blackbeard who, by himself, is probably the closest thing to an unofficial scholar we have in this story considering his hobbies. It also grants him a gold, giant body to increase his durability (important since he takes many hits with extra pain). Aesthetically it fits better than a eight-headed snake (a big, fat body) and conceptually it'd be very interesting to see the "admiral of piracy" and main bad pirate (as it seems) with the ability of the former Fleet Admiral and face of the "good" Navy (plus the whole idea of turning Buddha into an evil force).

2. I don't know about that, the way I see it it's more about giving more use to fruits that didn't get to shine as much as they could have, and Sengoku's fit there (we only saw it in a very few panels). It also makes sense for Oda to recycle pretimeskip powers with users that will make full use of them postimeskip (Sabo regarding Ace, Shiliew regarding Absalom, Blackbeard himself regarding Whitebeard).

Don't think so. If it was a Cerberus df then it could have been maybe a possibility due to symbolism with the 3 heads but this "same number of heads and bones" is a little too farfetched imo.

I'm in the Kaido's df ship even if it is true this has been predicted ages ago. Yet if you have the strongst logia andbthe strongest paramecia then the next step is the strongest zoan (even if Oda could troll the reader making BB come to Wano for Orochi's df lol, who knows what powers it really has aside from a pseudo immortality).
I don't think it is the most powerful zoan. I'm sure there's some mythical demon or something like that with better secondary powers.

I like Golden Buddha theory but then Mara fits better in my opinion.

Mara is the piece of shit who offers you Worlds wealths and pleasures
Something like this.

Most likely the most.powerful zoan will still be the dragon df. Zoan df are after animals andbrhe dragon is the strongest, also the df of the yonko who has a crew themed after zoans. If Oda makes the strongest zoan somethin related to human and/or demigods, Asuras or I don't know what ot.would be weird for me. Even because we get the df of Sengoku who falls in this category, Chopper's to an extent but those are already exceptions among zoans.

Devil fruit TAKES and GIVES you.

It TAKES your abilities in sea and GIVES you abilities.

> ( If it not already Blackbeard Dark Black Hole fruit.)

Then.

Maybe there is a fruit, the King of Fruit, litteraly the Devil Fruit which allows the Users to TAKE an ability from the user ( like sleeping ) GIVE the ability to a Fruit and then REWARD the User with some kind of Sea Blessing / Advantage.