Powers & Abilities Can Doflamingo's Birdcage cut slice Kaido into pieces???..

So your goner ignore the training and the power up he got while in wano that abled him to cut kaido.
Zoro had a powerup through Enma. He did no training than to not let Enma drain his haki
Post automatically merged:

I guess people still dont realize that birdcage was a plot element...
Irregardless ‚ Oda showed it to be unbreakable. Only Oda's opinion matter. And it is not that overpowered. Know why ? Cause Doffy has to be in the birdcage too and if a character is strong enough to beat Doffy ‚ they would have no need to break the birdcage

Points to consider:
  • Doffy is obviously scared of Kaido...
  • Law can't use Shambles against Kaido and BM, but can use it against Doffy...
  • Kaido was sentenced to death multiple times, only for the weapons to break...
  • Oda said Buggy can pass through meaning it is not Haki-imbued...
Let's say Kaido ignores Doffy, it will likely scratch Kaido but will eventually break... Or else, Kaido can just OHKO Doffy and the Birdcage disappears...

Doflamingo's birdcage, if Kaido gets trapped in it, would tangle Kaido up like string. However, given that the Haki of even Navy fodder can resist the peircing effects of the string enough o not be cut, Kaido himself also definitely could.

The ultimate result if Doflamingo's move is allowed to complete?
Kaido is bound by string.

Would Kaido be able to tear the strong off? I'd definitely think so.

I doubt it. Luffy needed advanced stuff just to do damage. Don't see how the Bird Cage slices Kaido into pieces when he was pretty fine after stuff like falling off a sky island and a G4 (non-internal destruction) barrage. It would probably injure him since the man is screaming from rocks falling on him but after everything he's taken, he'd walk off the hit.

Well Zoro can cut Kaido and he can't cut the birdcage. Maybe even Fujitora depending on how serious he was. So it's definitely cutting him enough to leave him bloody.

To pieces? Doubt it.
Zoro would decimate an army of Doflamingos in his sleep tho so bird cock cage is irrelevant
If all these fighters in Dresserosa including an admiral couldn't cut a bird cage‚ then we can be sure it is tough.

Will it cut Kaido To piece ? No cause Doflamingo would be dead before then
I guess people still dont realize that birdcage was a plot element...
Points to consider:
  • Doffy is obviously scared of Kaido...
  • Law can't use Shambles against Kaido and BM, but can use it against Doffy...
  • Kaido was sentenced to death multiple times, only for the weapons to break...
  • Oda said Buggy can pass through meaning it is not Haki-imbued...
Let's say Kaido ignores Doffy, it will likely scratch Kaido but will eventually break... Or else, Kaido can just OHKO Doffy and the Birdcage disappears...
Luffy's King Kong gun from two arcs ago destroyed Doffy's bird cage , but all of Luffy's attack at the beginning of Wano didn't even bruise Kaido. or short and simple : nope
Doflamingo's birdcage, if Kaido gets trapped in it, would tangle Kaido up like string. However, given that the Haki of even Navy fodder can resist the peircing effects of the string enough o not be cut, Kaido himself also definitely could.

The ultimate result if Doflamingo's move is allowed to complete?
Kaido is bound by string.

Would Kaido be able to tear the strong off? I'd definitely think so.
I wonder if Kaido will even fell the birdcage lol

Not that Doffy would not escape as soon as he notices the birdcage is about to hit Kaido.
I doubt it. Luffy needed advanced stuff just to do damage. Don't see how the Bird Cage slices Kaido into pieces when he was pretty fine after stuff like falling off a sky island and a G4 (non-internal destruction) barrage. It would probably injure him since the man is screaming from rocks falling on him but after everything he's taken, he'd walk off the hit.

helo pipole of wortsgen foroms ..i'm just here to let u know that im teh one who wil find out what one piiece trezor is...im here for unravel a mystary :) ....