Current Events Luffy will beat Kaido after chapter 1010 , Luffy never loses 3 times against one opponent

So my assumption is Luffy will win this one o one fight against Kaido because of a simple scheme Luffy never loses in the 3rd encounter against the same enemy
Let's take a look at major and minor enemies

-Crocodile beat him two times before facing final defeat in the third round ( first encounter in rainbase , second in alabasta kings plateau third in the tombs)
-against Enel he only needed two tries
-against Rob Lucci three ( first in Icebergs house, second when he was knocked unconscious and get up back after Ussops speech)
-Moria two clashes ( first Moria run away tricks him, second with Oars third one o one )

-Hody was a warm-up
-Ceasar two tries
-Doflamingo three tries first in the palace where Doffy together with Law he falls to the ground , second one o one against him until gear 4 runs out and finally the last clash
though there was an encounter before Birdcage

-Katakuri first one o one until it was eating time, second gear 4 runs out, and third snakeman

-Kaido first in Kuri , second now together with WG and now one o one

Lufy usually beats his enemies in the third round so its a pity I would wanted to see how Kaido would terrorize the world and the rise of Rocks but after 100 chapters Oda prob wants to finish off the manga

Luffy told Law to leave it to him. He's confident he can accomplish his goal of beating Kaido and it seems he can so no real need for him to fail. He already proved he's improved significantly since he got defeated by a single Thunder Bagua and he's getting even better mid-fight. He'll likely win this time.

Eh when did Luffy lose the 2nd?
But yeah i agree, this should be the final round. Luffy is making that "yeah i'm gonna beat the crap out of you and nothing you can do about it" face in this chapter.
when he was unconscious before Ashura that's the second defeat
Post automatically merged:

Against Doflamingo it was 5 times,
1: in castle
2: during the climb on plateo, faced flamingo dummy
3: against flamingo on plateo
4: after beating spring man and Flamingo beating Law, Luffy going up to fight flamingo using G4
5: after Ten minutes of G4 :cheers:
Castle was really a clash but neither side did win or lose and the dummy cant be counted the rest is up to three

So my assumption is Luffy will win this one o one fight against Kaido because of a simple scheme Luffy never loses in the 3rd encounter against the same enemy
Let's take a look at major and minor enemies

-Crocodile beat him two times before facing final defeat in the third round ( first encounter in rainbase , second in alabasta kings plateau third in the tombs)
-against Enel he only needed two tries
-against Rob Lucci three ( first in Icebergs house, second when he was knocked unconscious and get up back after Ussops speech)
-Moria two clashes ( first Moria run away tricks him, second with Oars third one o one )

-Hody was a warm-up
-Ceasar two tries
-Doflamingo three tries first in the palace where Doffy together with Law he falls to the ground , second one o one against him until gear 4 runs out and finally the last clash
though there was an encounter before Birdcage

-Katakuri first one o one until it was eating time, second gear 4 runs out, and third snakeman

-Kaido first in Kuri , second now together with WG and now one o one

Lufy usually beats his enemies in the third round so its a pity I would wanted to see how Kaido would terrorize the world and the rise of Rocks but after 100 chapters Oda prob wants to finish off the manga
Luffy lost 3 times to Kaido. Act 1 and when Kaido ate him and Ragnarok.

If we consider Luffy losing to Kaido a second time when he spent half a chapter on the ground, we should also consider dragon Kaido losing to G4 Gatling Kong when he spent almost half a chapter on the ground :kayneshrug:
If it weren't for Zoro and Law, Luffy would be dead this chapter.

The same can't be said about Kaido.
Also, people are giving "wins" and "losses" way too easily like a 10 yr old on the playground. Losses have to be pretty definite like Kaido knocking out luffy and would have definitely finished it without Zoro buying time (and doing significant damage). Knocking someone down isn't considered a "loss". You have to win the entire fight.

Uhhh Falling down. doesn't mean you lose. Staying down does.
He did stay down
It's an entire Chapter of Luffy unable to move
But Robin helped him with the Antidote

Also i'm answering this Thread's Maker & he does include falling down & unable to move as a loss
Crocodile even celebrated his victory

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
#ZKK still lives strong.

If Kaido has to die this arc it shall be by the hand of Luffy.

Remember that Big Mom is close to return and I seriously doubt that Luffy shall manage to perform the job before it's too late, lot of help will be needed and Law and Zoro will most likely return once the latter has recovered.

He did stay down
It's an entire Chapter of Luffy unable to move
But Robin helped him with the Antidote

Also i'm answering this Thread's Maker & he does include falling down & unable to move as a loss
Crocodile even celebrated his victory
Unable to move Doesn't equal to being put down.