Questions & Mysteries Are you opposed to Straw Hat Pirates (Yamato included) having more CoC users?

Luffy and Zoro having it is a lock since they're battle-oriented characters that have a goal to conquer something and/or people.

What about other SH then? Will you like it if SH have several Conquerors?

-

For argument's sake, let's include Yamato as SH.

We used to think that black lightning during a clash only meant a high concentration of Haki. Recently it's been partially confirmed that black lightning can also mean a residual/part of Haoshoku Haki clash.

Yamato's two named attacks against Ulti and a Number have a black lightning sparkle around them. It may be a high Haki infused to those attacks, and it may also be a Haoshoku Haki coats them.

This lead to a possible 3rd Haoshoku Haki owner on SHP. What about the 4th? 5th? and so on? Are you okay with it? Do you hate it?

-

1. Why do you want multiple CoC in SH?
Top tier crews have multiple CoC owners in them. SHP only have two seems to undervalue them.

2. It will not make Luffy special then?
Luffy has Voice of All Things, he will still be special.

3. It will not make CoC special then?
CoC users are concentrated in the top tier activities in OP world, which mean in endgame, they will be shown more often.

-

All in all, I think some people who only want Luffy and Zoro to have it seems to be a bit selfish.

If you think of the bigger picture, for Straw Hat Pirates overall, I think having more (even if just Yamato added) is a blessings to the crew. Doesnt matter if they never use it after EoS.
It means that SHP is more capable, credible, legit, and true worthy of #1 crew/Pirate King crew.

I wasn't opposesed to it. I just always thought CoC was a Luffy hypetool. And that Oda would never give it to the other SHs....

But since that's changed, then yh I dont mind more people getting it. I always assumed it would make Luffy less special. But I guess Luffy leading all these Conquerors, makes him even more special. Roger had like 3 other CoC users aside from himself anyways. I don't think Yamato would get it tho....and if she did I don't think she'd join. But I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Who I think will get CoC next: Sanji and Usopp

Sanji in Wano
Usopp in Elbaf

I don't think Oda did this in the same chap for no reason either....

I wasn't opposesed to it. I just always thought CoC was a Luffy hypetool. And that Oda would never give it to the other SHs....

But since that's changed, then yh I dont mind more people getting it. I always assumed it would make Luffy less special. But I guess Luffy leading all these Conquerors, makes him even more special. Roger had like 3 other CoC users aside from himself anyways. I don't think Yamato would get it tho....and if she did I don't think she'd join. But I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Who I think will get CoC next: Sanji and Usopp

Sanji in Wano
Usopp in Elbaf

I don't think Oda did this in the same chap for no reason either....
Yeah very telling Oda did it. Especially the fact Oda has kaido pissed theirs more conquerers I can see sanji using it this arc.

It’s possibly he’s known how to use it the entire time.
Post automatically merged:

My guesses are

1. Sanji
2. Usopp
3. Nami
4. Franky

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato is not a Straw Hat.

Stop creating these stupid headcanons. If this happens then you can put shit like that.

I don't see any more SHs getting Conqueror's unless Oda wants to joke with Usopp having it or shit.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Always have been, honestly. I’ve long said that Zoro makes sense, but I still feel like too many cooks spoil the broth and I haven’t yet heard a convincing argument to the contrary. Luffy’s crew is gonna have to stand apart from all the rest, so giving CoC to his right hand man is a perfectly defensible move, but how many more SHP can get it before it becomes boring and insignificant?

I used to think they'd all get it.
Post automatically merged:

Always have been, honestly. I’ve long said that Zoro makes sense, but I still feel like too many cooks spoil the broth and I haven’t yet heard a convincing argument to the contrary. Luffy’s crew is gonna have to stand apart from all the rest, so giving CoC to his right hand man is a perfectly defensible move, but how many more SHP can get it before it becomes boring and insignificant?
:luuh:

Imo no more sh's should have it. Right now 2 CoC users are what a fully shown yonko crew has. So the sh's only having 2 is off to me. Rogers crew at his peak had 4 again 4 CoC users so the sh's should get that many. Imo luffy zoro yamato and sanji would be my 4 if yamato joins. If she doesn't join then I'm not really seeing a 4th so they haven't joined or the sh's not getting 4.

Seeing as how energy focused Conqueror’s seems to be and how much one should expect the user to thrown themselves into danger and exert as much energy as possibly, then I don’t think I’d be that surprised if it turned out that Franky had it. He always seemed willing to thrown himself into danger and pump out as much energy to attack as possible.

I think the fact that Kaido & Whitebeard both complained about too many conquerors in this arc and the fact that it’s hinted to be the downfall of Rocks is possible set up for the Strawhats to have several. It could be shown as the separating factor between the two pirate kings and all the rest, because as far as we can tell it was never an issue for Roger.

people sleep on jenbie but he's the straw hat with the bigger chance of having it already.
i can see sanji catching up.
the only one i'm 100% sure will not get it is usopp this dude was okay with saying luffy will not become the pirate king just to save his life, nami showcased more will power than him.