Speculations Zoro is not gettin a big bounty after this arc

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Zoro will always have a higher bounty than Luffy's previous bounty based on the pattern which is 1.5 bil and he definitely deserve it based on his performance so far.

The bounty of Zoro after Wano should range from 1.51 bil - 2 bil.

Zoro will always have a higher bounty than Luffy's previous bounty based on the pattern which is 1.5 bil and he definitely deserve it based on his performance so far.

The bounty of Zoro after Wano should range from 1.51 bil - 2 bil.
No straw hat besides luffy will ever skip a billion and that logic doesn’t work anymore.

you think Zoro will get a 1.2 billion increase?

Lmao luffy beat two commanders and only got a billion increase how is zoro getting 1.5 for beating king?
Given Kings bounty hasn’t been shown, it’s probably around 1.4+ at least. Defeating a 1.4+ at the least warrants 1.5B.

And if you think none of the others are surpassing 1B idk what to tell u, this is the second to last bounty strawhats will get anyways. They’re all due for a drastic increase given the 120+ chapter payout

Given Kings bounty hasn’t been shown, it’s probably around 1.4+ at least. Defeating a 1.4+ at the least warrants 1.5B.

And if you think none of the others are surpassing 1B idk what to tell u, this is the second to last bounty strawhats will get anyways. They’re all due for a drastic increase given the 120+ chapter payout
If zoro and sanji vs king and queen then the theory of the bounties being 1.33 and 1.32 will almost certainly be true because of the zoro and sanji parallels. Marco even said facing two billion beri guys which can even imply their bounties are close

I don’t even know what your talking about.

there’s no proof this is their second to last bounty increase. It’s very likely we have at least 3 more to go.

1 next arc

Another the arc after

Then one when they go to raftel

If zoro and sanji vs king and queen then the theory of the bounties being 1.33 and 1.32 will almost certainly be true because of the zoro and sanji parallels. Marco even said facing two billion beri guys which can even imply their bounties are close

I don’t even know what your talking about.

there’s no proof this is their second to last bounty increase. It’s very likely we have at least 3 more to go.

1 next arc

Another the arc after

Then one when they go to raftel
I wonder why we ain’t have bounties after Thriller Bark or Punk Hazard or Zou :zorothink: Oh that’s right punk hazard was abandoned, they tried to cover up TB, and Zou is not affiliated with the WG. It’s almost like they get bounties only for government affiliated islands.

And last time I rmmbr Elbaf is not in fact a govt affiliated island. And I fully expect Elbaf, Loadstar (not affiliated), and Laughtale to be the last islands.

Wano Luffy will get 3B (bc he ends off a section of the world with 3 (30M for east blue, 300M for EL, and 3B for Wano), the final islands MF and Laughtale he gets a big bump for eclipsing others. I expect 5.6B bounty with the play on numbers, Go Mu. Given Luffy's EOS (5.6), I expect Zoro around 4.0 and Sanji 3.3 since they will fuck up the entire WG)

TLDR: bounties are not handed out every arc rather major arcs. So they’re only due for 2 more IMO. Wano and Loadstar

Last edited:
You're omitting what I wrote... I'll insert it below once more. But first elaboration

There is only one (1) exception (Enies Lobby when Luffy after Gear 2 and 3 pulled away from Zoro). And even that one could in part be explained by the Strawhats/Luffy declared war against the WG. That act in itself might have given Luffy, the captain, 100M boost and his bounty might otherwise have been 200M which would have kept the ratio at 60%. You could say kind of how Kids bounty was 315 because of the acts rather than strength where as Law "only" had 200m before skyrocketing after Rocky Port and the 100 hearts.

Then there are two special circumstances - i.e. arcs where Zoro didn't participate where as Luffy did (Marineford & WCI). The opposite would be true if say Zoro, Sanji or another SH where sent on a mission alone and did something remarkable.

Only exception

Enies Lobby
Zoro 120M - Luffy 300M
= 40%

Special circumstances

Marineford (No strawhats except Luffy participated)
WCI (Zoro didn't participate)
That’s not an exception when there are more times when the rule didn’t work than when it did.

It literally only makes sense twice:

1. When Zoro and Luffy got their first bounty in paradise

2. When Zoro and Luffy got their first bounty in New World. After which Luffy began to slip away.

Again I think Zoro will get about 1.5 billion but I think the same for Sanji