Future Events If Luffy dies eos, wouldn’t Zoro automatically become top 1 of all time?

Explanation: unlike Rayleigh I don’t see zoro going into retirement after his captain is gone, he’ll keep on training and improving himself and since Luffy isn’t getting stronger since he’s dead, Zoro would surpass the strongest version of Luffy by default.
Im pretty sure Zoro's growth ceases the day he unlocks his black blades, so nah he aint surpassing Luffy lol

even if we go by your scenario there’s no reason to believe Zoro has the same lvl of growth in power like Luffy does. So EOS Zoro is his prime where he can’t go any stronger plus I don’t see why Zoro won’t retire after his captain his closest companion/nakama died...
Zoro and Luffy have always been relative In strength if you don’t acknowledge that your willingly blind, and you expect zoro just to stop training he worked his ass off to be the wss and isn’t even going to try and retain the title.
Post automatically merged:

Im pretty sure Zoro's growth ceases the day he unlocks his black blades, so nah he aint surpassing Luffy lol
What? Why would he stop getting stronger?

Zoro and Luffy have always been relative In strength if you don’t acknowledge that your willingly blind, and you expect zoro just to stop training he worked his ass off to be the wss and isn’t even going to try and retain the title.
Post automatically merged:

What? Why would he stop getting stronger?
It's not about training. Nobody can keep increasing their powers indefinitely. And people might set that limit for Zoro below Luffy's.

Zoro as of now in Wano is not close to Luffy. But he has the potential to follow his path because he unlocked CoC

Explanation: unlike Rayleigh I don’t see zoro going into retirement after his captain is gone, he’ll keep on training and improving himself and since Luffy isn’t getting stronger since he’s dead, Zoro would surpass the strongest version of Luffy by default.
To answer your question: yes.

Even if Luffy is alive and top 1 EoS, Zoro still wins at AP. If Luffy somehow dies, obviously that means Zoro is the verse's strongest.

It's not about training. Nobody can keep increasing their powers indefinitely. And people might set that limit for Zoro below Luffy's.

Zoro as of now in Wano is not close to Luffy. But he has the potential to follow his path because he unlocked CoC
This only holds up if Luffy dies when they’re in their 50s+, if Luffy does dies eos I doubt he’ll even be in his mid twenties

I can’t speak for imu but i don’t see bb surviving and even if he does he‘ll probably be rotting in impel down. I can’t see a scenario where BlackBeard is allowed to roam free
Yeah well if Imu and BB died from facing Luffy or after Luffy beaten them, i can see EoS Zoro being a candidate for the 2nd strongest.

...Although for me there are also various other candidates like Prime Law (dont wanna get into WSS debates but i still think Law has a possibility of being stronger than WSS due to his DF accompanying him being a swordsman) and Prime Kidd (if he is able to beat or equal BM in this arc).

From the past generations i suggest Dragon, Kizaru, Shanks (if he still alive - for the same reason to Law that Shanks being a haki user or CoC user is more dominant than him being a swordsman).

...Yea Oda just likes to keep powerlevels vague and everyone being hyped up.