How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The translation confirms what I said. Nami and Tama run away from Big Mom place

Kidd will fight against Big Mom alongside Ulti and PageOne and recruit them when the war end.
It doesn't confirm anything, you are totally wrong. Nami and Usopp have to defeat Ulti and Page One.
Kid isn't going to recruit anyone, especially the beasts pirates. Also, Nami has to fight a F6, just like Franky, Brook, and Robin. She clearly stated that she needed stronger lightning to knock out Ulti, and we know that Prometheus is on his way. Usopp also has to defeat Page One. What is truly confirmed is that Usopp and Nami will defeat Ulti and Page One.

What is this panel supposed to prove? Both Whitebeard and Sengoku look just as surprised as Kizaru and Aokiji and we know they have CoC.
Admirals are legit scared of CoC potential ... Sengoku above all

Kaido legit confirmed HANFUL of people have it (3 of whom are Yonko with Dragon and Mihawk having a good chance)
Kaido legit ignored Marine form him 1001 list ... list of people WHO CAN FIGHT HIM

Marine odds for Ad.CoC user is fucking low ... EVERYTHING point out to this

maybe Akainu have a chance? I meet them there at BEST

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But ADcoa isn't predicated on not touching either. You can still touch the opponent whiles using the ability. Same applies to COC application
I denied non of this in my posts though; I only said you can hit without touching with COC even when it's not augmented by ADCOA if that makes sense to you.

Hawkins prodictions have always been proved wrong. Killer is right, only competence matter. Predictions are trash
:choppawhat:
He predicted he had 0% of death against Kizaru and it happened
He predicted Luffy'd have survived from the wounds in Marineford, with a percentage always higher than 1%
Now let's see what will happen with these recent predictions

It doesn't confirm anything, you are totally wrong. Nami and Usopp have to defeat Ulti and Page One.
Kid isn't going to recruit anyone, especially the beasts pirates. Also, Nami has to fight a F6, just like Franky, Brook, and Robin. She clearly stated that she needed stronger lightning to knock out Ulti, and we know that Prometheus is on his way. Usopp also has to defeat Page One. What is truly confirmed is that Usopp and Nami will defeat Ulti and Page One.
They're running away from the fight. Ulti will probably keep on chasing them

Status
Not open for further replies.