How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it's trolling by the mods to keep the Yonko vs admirals thread open. Change it to 'how many admirals are needed to beat one Yonko?'

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @GreenEggsAHam @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The buddha
I rarely defended the other admirals, the only one I defend the most is Sakazuki bcause he is one of my favorite characters, but I'm not going to do it anymore. (EXCEPT AGAINST mihawk) :vistalaugh:

So don't keep tagging me because I'm really mad at Oda, he literally shit on his Manga pre timeskip:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:

so basically all you rely on is some wild imaginations and headcanon to suggest BM will fall by Kidd hand while throwing all the build up, common sense and every rule of good writing out the window

that's why Oda is considered unpredictable by many people I guess
Kidd has already been built up to beat big mom. You seriously think it’s a coincidence he gave Kidd the plot line to big mom and whole cake?

not a coincidence bro. It’s common sense.

I was saying kidd will fight big mom in late February and now it’s about to happen

The blade is not in closeness to his body so he didnt block with the sword, just with the guard. Maybe he did use haki inhis guard like when he blocked Doffy's string attack. He doesn't use hardening in his sword to begin with though, he never did against Doffy.
I like Zoro and Law's friendship. I mean top 5 supernova friendship. New generation monster are these 5. :cheers:

Jinbei vs WW
BM vs Robin and Brook,
Marco vs King and Queen aren't random skirmishes though
You are entirely missing the point. There is no offscreening with their fights. Oda will show the fights when he wants to. True offscreening would be how Kiku vs Kanjuro ended, or the Mink kings vs Jack ended, which didn't didn't matter because they are both back up anyway.

Hes already done Marco's stuff and will continue to do so until he falls. I'm not sure why you guys expect 4-5 chapters per fight like Bleach or something. If that were the case, we'd be stuck in Marineford still lol

Kidd has already been built up to beat big mom. You seriously think it’s a coincidence he gave Kidd the plot line to big mom and whole cake?

not a coincidence bro. It’s common sense.

I was saying kidd will fight big mom in late February and now it’s about to happen
he doesn't have a plot line with BM, he took what he wanted and left

BM have no problem with him

common sense says Kidd fight Kaido and that's what will happen

he doesn't have a plot line with BM, he took what he wanted and left

BM have no problem with him

common sense says Kidd fight Kaido and that's what will happen
Kidd went into whole cake sank ships wounded a sweet commander and took something( seems to be poneglypth from what big mom says in 1001)

I made a thread on Twitter a while ago about the foreshadowing and even in color spreads what Odas hinting at

Remember he chased Luffy and Zoro lonely and didn’t made this claim?
Maybe he learned from that time (remember that Zoro alone defeat a strategy that was aim to take care of Luffy and him) or the fact that he saw from his very eyes Kidd and Killer fought Kaido (which he did not see with Zoro and Luffy) make him said that.

I hardly see this as a slight towards the strawhats duo (especially after the duo performance on the roof) but rather as an acknowledgment of Kidd and Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.