How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the CoC/CoA stuff is Oda's solution lol.

Awakening is saved for the next big fight, and I don't see what G5 (which i think doesn't exist) would be if not another strong punch.
I agree with you about the awakening. However, it looks like a battle of equal forces and I cannot see that Luffy win an endurance battle against Kaido. So, there must be a power up to tip the balance. I am expecting a different application of a gear or a new one.

Luffy took multiple hits already, he is still taking direct hits from Kaido. So, get off Zoro's pp and get something else to discuss.
Who saved Luffy s ass from Apoo?
who saved luffy from heavenly fire and boro breath?
who saved luffy from getting eaten alive by kaido?
who saved luffy to not get hit by the invisible slashes of kaido?
who saved luffy from hakai?
who saved luffy from kaido who was about to crush his head then zoro went asura to save his ass :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Who saved Luffy s ass from Apoo?
who saved luffy from heavenly fire and boro breath?
who saved luffy from getting eaten alive by kaido?
who saved luffy to not get hit by the invisible slashes of kaido?
who saved luffy from hakai?
who saved luffy from kaido who was about to crush his head then zoro went asura to save his ass :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
If he was that strong he would have taken Kaido Solo, but no, he has to do suicidal attacks and blocks for others, because he knows he aint harming a thing on Big boy Kaido, all he could do was leave a razor cut on Kaido's body that somebody can get when they get distracted while shaving. So, Zoro aint got nothing on Luffy.

If he was that strong he would have taken Kaido Solo, but no, he has to do suicidal attacks and blocks for others, because he knows he aint harming a thing on Big boy Kaido, all he could do was leave a razor cut on Kaido's body that somebody can get when they get distracted while shaving. So, Zoro aint got nothing on Luffy.
With a broken body he clashed 4 times with hybrid kaido overpwoered him and left a huge scar on his body if he didn t took hakai for others he would be fine fighting rn :kayneshrug:

I don't see what Kaido could have left except named CoC attack like the ones he used previously.

I think the current fight stays 1v1 until one of the 2 gets a temporary KO.

Anyway, I believe that at some point whether in this round or the next Luffy will send Kaido to sleep with KKG. That's gonna be Luffy's win for this arc.

How do you deal with Kaido after he gets up again though, well, that's another story.
Going by narrative he won't lose before interacting with Yamato in a brief clash, and if Yamato was assisting Luffy then it means he's the one who is being pushed back. Marco might as well heal him midbattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.