How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that king is a swordsman gives him more build up as an opponent for Zoro than his clash with sanji ever did for him:saden:
Yepp, we just waiting on Hiyori to give that gawk gawk triple thousand island freshwater tossy :yearight:
Then back to 10 HP, cuz Oda nerfs

Why not Zoro, Sanji, and Law vs King?
Sanji is too weak.
He has nothing to show that hes capable of a YC1.

Another lie from Erkant as usual, Akainu didn’t know how strong the Samurai of Wano were lol. Fearing something =/= knowing literally nothing about it. Akainu agreed that Kizaru by himself could solo Big Job and Crydo.

Where did I change the subject? In a contest of strength, Big Job and Crydo are 100% equals.

Of course she wouldn’t lose to Kaido, she is his equal in power because his rumored title of 1v1 King is fraudulent lol.

Akainu defeated Aokiji obliterated a large island in the most ferocious 1v1 in OP history, but Kaido and Big Mom trying to kill each other couldn’t even destroy Onigashima.
How big is Punk Hazard? Have you done some scaling? I would be interested in it.

He wasn’t drunk then though. Also, it’s not like Kizaru was going after Hawkins. He literally just left him when he learned where Luffy was.
But it doesn't matter, because the chances of escape were 12% against an admiral, what happens to them to escape is irrelevant.

And we're talking about 12%, KIZARU should be ashamed, 0% versus kaido, they were much stronger than their current states of sabaody, have you ever wondered if you would replace hawkins who fought kaido and the Kid and killer, when that percentage would increase ?
LMAO.
As I told you, someone who can't hurt kaido, like Kid, killer and even hawkins who automatically shit in their pants, has no chance of winning, they are zero.
But with basic haki you can already overcome the intangibility of LOGIA, so you already have chances of winning, the chances of fighting, kid, killer and hawkins together, will never be zeroed against an admiral.

Without Zoro

Luffy would be dead

Call me when Luffy can take something like Hakai :myman:
Broooo WTF

Who was going all out from the start? Zoro or Luffy? Who went G4 on Kaido's ass, Luffy or Zoro? Who got exhausted from using all the attacks in his arsenal, Luffy or Zoro? Who was on reserve, Zoro or Luffy? I dont know what nonsense you are talking about bro. Go read again in a sequence, dont quote just one chapter/panel.

You’re beubg intentionally vague because you yourself dont want to answer this

The question is easy, what exactly are Luffy and Zoro’s roles here?

You want to say Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him but you do not want to make any statement about the specifics because you know this is lame as fuck...

Luffy knocks out kaido and Zoro cuts off his head while he is unconscious? Thats so fuckin lame....

Luffy knocks out kaido and Kaido gets up but gets sneak attacked by Zoro? Still lame...

Luffy knocks out Kaido and Kaido gets up and has a direct confrontation with Zoro and Zoro decapitates him? Then Zoro will get a larger bounty than Luffy...

Luffy DOES NOT knock out kaido and instead Zoro shows up to upstage Luffy and decapitate Kaido? Utter bullshit...

See? You cant make this situation better. You just cant. You are trying so hard to do it but you cant find a proper angle
Dude, Luffy took down Doflamingo with an Island shattering Punch & yet both him & Law received exact same Bounty......

Broooo WTF

Who was going all out from the start? Zoro or Luffy? Who went G4 on Kaido's ass, Luffy or Zoro? Who got exhausted from using all the attacks in his arsenal, Luffy or Zoro? Who was on reserve, Zoro or Luffy? I dont know what nonsense you are talking about bro. Go read again in a sequence, dont quote just one chapter/panel.
What a load of bs

Whos the one who got saved the whole fight
Luffy or Zoro ?
Who took Hakai ?

Luffy or Zoro ?
Luffy weak ass wouldnt have done shit of it wasnt for Zoro carrying him until now

Luffy is lucky to be the mc and to get fairy tail level of power up everytime :shame:

Why would he ? Hakai is a far far stronger attack. He didn't get kod by that.
Even he and law just took an acoc bagura and law wasn't kod unlike luffy who couldn't take a normal bagua.
LMAO

I dont like to repeat myself. read my reply to HA001. Sometimes it seems like you all are one person and using different accounts, cause all of yours brains function in the same manner and have some portions blocked that dont allow to see things in a broader aspect.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
LMAO

I dont like to repeat myself. read my reply to HA001. Sometimes it seems like you all are one person and using different accounts, cause all of yours brains function in the same manner and have some portions blocked that dont allow to see things in a broader aspect.
What broader aspect ?
Hakai shits on ragnorak.
Luffy couldn't take a ragnornak
Hakai kills him.

What a load of bs

Whos the one who got saved the whole fight
Luffy or Zoro ?
Who took Hakai ?

Luffy or Zoro ?
Luffy weak ass wouldnt have done shit of it wasnt for Zoro carrying him until now

Luffy is lucky to be the mc and to get fairy tail level of power up everytime :shame:
Then why he did not go all out and attack Kaido, he did not have the balls to do so, only Luffy did.
Post automatically merged:

What broader aspect ?
Hakai shits on ragnorak.
Luffy couldn't take a ragnornak
Hakai kills him.
You braindead zorotard, do you even remember when Luffy got exhausted after G4, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.