How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr1's relation is with Crocodile as his right hand. Who is relevant in the TS.
Hachi's relation is with Luffy and Zoro (for the man who defeated him) who was relevant in FI.
Kaku is in CP0, the first victim to Asura. And has plot ties along with Lucci.

Bentham is special because he became an ally with Luffy.
You can wank Mr.2 all you want. I like him as well.

But the reason you wank him for has nothing to do with Sanji.
You only think that so you can feel good about yourself. :zosleepy:
Again what is with this dishonesty.

You say Mr 2 getting defeated by Sanji is irrelevant. Then you start saying Hachi is relevant because of Zoro. Even though after Arlong Park, Hachi and Zoro have barely interacted. And then you say Kaku is the first victim to Asura...like that has any relevance to what he's doing currently.

Like what are these sewer water arguments lmao.
----------------------------------

After their fights with Zoro and Sanji.....Z and S had no more plotlines with them. They'll just be remembered as their previous opponents. Your dumbass brought up villain relevance like it means anything. But at the end of day....Sanji's opponent was used more in the plot then any of Zoro's....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

You say Mr 2 getting defeated by Sanji is irrelevant. Then you start saying Hachi is relevant because of Zoro. Even though after Arlong Park, Hachi and Zoro have barely interacted. And then you say Kaku is the first victim to Asura...like that has any relevance to what he's doing currently.

After their fights with Zoro and Sanji.....Z and S had no more plotlines with them. They'll just be remembered as their previous opponents. Your dumbass brought up villain relevance like it means anything. But at the end of day....Sanji's opponent was used more in the plot then any of Zoro's....
How ?
Hacchi came back
Sanjis guy didn't

Both Mr 1 and 2 came back

Kaku and lucci came back
Jabra didn't

his clashes with those guys are relevant because they show that he doesn't fight the people he clashes with, he may still fight ,just not king
Yes because he never had fights that's won in those arcs. However you believe he will in this arc.

Thus again this arc completely different to those ones then
Post automatically merged:

Wadatsumi dwarfs Hyouzou in size and lost his tooth.
Did he block tho ?

How ?
Hacchi came back
Sanjis guy didn't

Both Mr 1 and 2 came back

Kaku and lucci came back
Jabra didn't
We're talking about relevance here. Mr 2 has more panel time and has done more in 1 arc then any of those suckers.

Mr 2 was pretty much a protagonist in Impel Down. He got more spotlight then any of them can dream of.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How big is Punk Hazard? Have you done some scaling? I would be interested in it.
@King7 has a great Dragon Kaido to Punk Hazard scaling, long story short, you could probably fit like 100,000+ Dragon Kaido’s on Aokiji’s half of Punk Hazard alone lol.

Akainu agreed nothing you liar, lmao. Kizaru himself said he needed to make ''certain preparations'' to capture Old Rayleigh, and Big mom > Old Rayleigh, he can't solo shit.

Akainu and Kizaru: “Kizaru can easily solo Big Mom and Kaido, but we don’t know how strong the samurai are so let’s hold off”

Can you define special preparations? I’ve seen a lot of Yoncucks try to downplay Kizaru for this but none of you seem to know what this even means.

Big mom won't losing to Kaido in a couple of days was expected, that doesn't prove Kaido would lose or Big mom is the 1 v 1 king.
Kaido surrendered against her. He knew he could not defeat her. He saw Jinbe and Robin bowling ball diff Big Mom and thought, “yeah, I can’t defeat her 1v1, we need to ally”, lol.

Punk Hazard is still intact, lmao you are lying again. They obliterated nothing. Logia Ace casually changed the weather in Drum Island without even fighting, LOL. It's a casual Ace level logia feat, nothing impressive for logia users unless they are weaker than Ace.
Akainu and Aokiji permanently obliterated Punk Hazard. Like I said, Big Mom and Kaido can’t even destroy the room they were fighting inside.

After their fights with Zoro and Sanji.....Z and S had no more plotlines with them. They'll just be remembered as their previous opponents. Your dumbass brought up villain relevance like it means anything. But at the end of day....Sanji's opponent was used more in the plot then Zoro's....
Oh shit, I totally rmmbr that conversation Luffy had with Bon Clay, when he said man you have a sick ass kicker on your crew that beat my ass

Mr2 had great plot relevance and assisted Luffy to Ivankov the Queen of Okama.
If you wanna take your W with Okama Island Sanji then feel free to.
:milaugh: By all means, tell us how Queen Ivankov and Sanji is a great plot connection.
Thank you for reminding me this fantastic Gag character tie in.

And as for your original statement. While you are right it doesn't matter where these villains are in the PoTS, it still matters that they exist for the overall plot. You won't appreciate it because it doesn't matter for you and I can understand that.

But it's important for us because it builds that Luffy/Zoro duo parallelism through and through that Sanji dangerously lacks.

Oh shit, I totally rmmbr that conversation Luffy had with Bon Clay, when he said man you have a sick ass kicker on your crew that beat my ass

Mr2 had great plot relevance and assisted Luffy to Ivankov the Queen of Okama.
If you wanna take your W with Okama Island Sanji then feel free to.
:milaugh: By all means, tell us how Queen Ivankov and Sanji is a great plot connection.
Thank you for reminding me this fantastic Gag character tie in.

And as for your original statement. While you are right it doesn't matter where these villains are in the PoTS, it still matters that they exist for the overall plot. You won't appreciate it because it doesn't matter for you and I can understand that.

But it's important for us because it builds that Luffy/Zoro duo parallelism through and through that Sanji dangerously lacks.
So your argument flopped and now your saying salty statements. Ok.....lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.