How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't quite say so. .
Yes he did.
How long are you gonna cry? You are crying both for Zolo and Admirals? At least Admiral wankers cry for Admirals, you cry more.

Question: ''Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu?'' P.N. Star Fairy

Oda: ''You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.''
---SBS Volume 83

on top of Oda not consistently portraying his title in the story, on top of Zoro spelling his famous words to the detriment of Kaido's hype.
The manga says enough.

on top of Oda not consistently portraying his title in the story, on top of Zoro spelling his famous words to the detriment of Kaido's hype.
Stfu and stop crying already, there is no such a thing as Oda saying this guy is that and this guy is this, always people says this guy is strongest or this guy is not strongest, it's always about people.

How do you think Roger become PK or other Kaido, WB and Big mom, Shanks, Teach become Yonko? Teach literally become Yonko when people said he is 1 year after the marineford battle and after beating WB pirates remnants. It's always up to what people says, Oda never says this is that etc.

Yet, Oda still says Kaido > Akainu in SBS because the difference is clear not even close, which makes you Admirals wankers cry.

You didn't read. As expected.
I did read....and all you said is:

" Waaaahh waaah waaaah waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Waaaahh waaah waaaah waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Waaaahh waaah waaaah waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Luffy and Zoro are a duo.....Waaaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waah waaah"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes he did.
How long are you gonna cry? You are crying both for Zolo and Admirals? At least Admiral wankers cry for Admirals, you cry more.

Question: ''Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu?'' P.N. Star Fairy

Oda: ''You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.''
---SBS Volume 83

The manga says enough.

Stfu and stop crying already, there is no such a thing as Oda saying this guy is that and this guy is this, always people says this guy is strongest or this guy is not strongest, it's always about people.

How do you think Roger become PK or other Kaido, WB and Big mom, Shanks, Teach become Yonko? Teach literally become Yonko when people said he is 1 after the marineford battle and after beating WB pirates remnants. It's always up to what people says, Oda never says this is that etc.

Yet, he says Kaido > Akainu in SBS, which makes you Admirals wankers cry.
The Yonkos destroy the admirals and their pokemon powers:steef:

I did read....and all you said is:

" Waaaahh waaah waaaah waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Luffy and Zoro are a duo.....Waaaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waah waaah"
Interesting. There's no fine line of reason with you.
Like.. can anyone actually debate you without you acting like a child and resorting to baseless headcannons and insults? :milaugh:

I've had disagreements with several other Sanji fans yet established common ground and mutual agreements.
Yet the way you act is so silly.

Yes he did.

---SBS Volume 83

The manga says enough.

How do you think Roger become PK or other Kaido, WB and Big mom, Shanks, Teach become Yonko? Teach literally become Yonko when people said he is 1 after the marineford battle and after beating WB pirates remnants. It's always up to what people says, Oda never says this is that etc.

Yet, he says Kaido > Akainu in SBS, which makes you Admirals wankers cry.
A Pirate KNOWN as the strongest creature :kobeha:

And you dare to consider WSS as less prominent than WSC despite how more robust it is valued by Oda himself?

Do you realize Oda is revisioning the databooks? Kaido's title hype was presumably questioned by Zoro for a reason, the picture turns clearer. Not simply occurring out of the blue because of his bravado, most likely.

Yes Oda never spelled Kaido > Akainu. I confirm.

Even on deaths door he deflected a hybrid top tiers blows with ease blitz and sliced him open. And that's regardless of the point that zoro only has top tiers from here on too after this arc
You replace all 5 of the Supernova's on the rooftop with just a single Top Tier and they do a way better job against Kaido and Big Mom. Which Top Tiers does Zoro have left from here on out? Mihawk is one. Maybe an Admiral depending on how things play out.

Meanwhile there is still the possibility of Big Mom's crew on Elbaf, and also CP-0. Then you have Shiliew, which nothing implies he's a Top Tier.

Did the 4 other people help him stop an island busting attack, endure that attack and scar Kaido?
Stop the attack for a couple seconds at best, and almost died because of it. That doesn't make Zoro a top tier, or capable of fighting against one in a 1 v 1.

Again....sooooo ?
Is that why you gotta make up dumb arguments like post arc villain relevance....then get bodied in it...
Literally you ain't body shit.
PoTS villains matter in the sense of keeping the parallelism alive.
Sanji villains don't matter bc hes a Cook first and wtvr second.
Zoro villains have Combat continuity. Sanji villains are washed up throwaway weirdos.

That's why WCI sanji didn't get a fight and Zoro in Wano has several....

:mihugh: That's Wadatsumi on steroids.

I'm comparing Hyouzou and Wadatsumi's portrayals in their base forms.
And im using the durgged form
Post automatically merged:

So it was to reply about your picture and to @Monkey D Luffy's question about him getting jobbed by the kraken.
In which he beat at the end of the day.

Sanji foght Drugged Wadatsumi. Not normal Wadatsumi. And if we're talking about Sanji's opponent....then I have every right to talk about his drugged feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.