How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. There's no fine line of reason with you.
Like.. can anyone actually debate you without you acting like a child and resorting to baseless headcannons and insults? :milaugh:

I've had disagreements with several other Sanji fans yet established common ground and mutual agreements.
Yet the way you act is so silly.
I only match energy. You were a dick from the get-go

And im using the durgged form
Post automatically merged:

In which he beat at the end of the day.

Sanji foght Drugged Wadatsumi. Not normal Wadatsumi. And if we're talking about Sanji's opponent....then I have every right to talk about his drugged feats.

Why is this even an argument, Sanji teamed up with Jinbe bro....he could have been the strongest one there and your argument still wouldn't make sense.

Almost died by taking the resultant damage. Zoro doesn't need to be a top tier to be able to fight one in a 1 v 1. His feats by itself puts him above commanders.
Commanders were shown to be capable of fighting against Top Tiers on their own for an extended period of time. Zoro has not shown anything of that nature. Jozu blocked Mihawk's massive slash with zero damage. Marco blocked Kizaru's Yasakami no Magatami with zero damage. Jack fought against Fujitora and Sengoku.

Zoro's feats do not put him above commanders. You just ignore what commanders have been shown to be capable of in favor of boosting Zoro in the pecking order.

Akainu and Kizaru: “Kizaru can easily solo Big Mom and Kaido, but we don’t know how strong the samurai are so let’s hold off”

Can you define special preparations? I’ve seen a lot of Yoncucks try to downplay Kizaru for this but none of you seem to know what this even means.

Why should I define special preparations, its your job to find funny excuses for Admirals, because you are the illogical Admiral wanker.

Kizaru can't take even Old Rayleigh without making ''certain preparations'' and Kizaru alone isn't enough for Old Rayleigh, but you Admiral wankers believe Kizaru can take Big mom and even Kaido lmao. This is why people laugh at your Admiral wanker arguments.
Kaido surrendered against her.
:vistalaugh:
Stfu, your arguments are not even worty for replying and it's just sad at this point.

He knew he could not defeat her. He saw Jinbe and Robin bowling ball diff Big Mom and thought, “yeah, I can’t defeat her 1v1, we need to ally”, lol.

If he knew he couldn't beat her, why he let her go free? She was a fucking PRISONER :vistalaugh:

You troll: ''They can't destroy island....'' :laughmoji:

Underlings: Please stop the island won't take it.

Kaido probably didn't want to destroy his own island and kill his underlings so he decided to join forces with her, doesn't mean shit, as if he is weaker. Both are stronger than Ladmirals still.

Akainu and Aokiji permanently obliterated Punk Hazard. Like I said, Big Mom and Kaido can’t even destroy the room they were fighting inside.
Can you read?

Ace wasn't even fighting yet he changed the weather casually like they did.

If Ace was fighting for days, what do you think was going to happen?

And you still talking from your butt, they obliterated nothing, they just changed the weather of Punk Hazard, the island is still safe, it's not destroyed.

You are a lying that exposed, I just proved Kaido and Big mom could destroy the island, the underlings of Kaido were begging Kaido to stop fighting otherwise the island wasn't going to take it, while Akainu and Aokiji only changed the weather in an island that they could destroy, they didn't even destroy the island, Lmao.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Commanders were shown to be capable of fighting against Top Tiers on their own for an extended period of time. Zoro has not shown anything of that nature. Jozu blocked Mihawk's massive slash with zero damage. Marco blocked Kizaru's Yasakami no Magatami with zero damage. Jack fought against Fujitora and Sengoku.

Zoro's feats do not put him above commanders. You just ignore what commanders have been shown to be capable of in favor of boosting Zoro in the pecking order.
Lmfao no.
Queen got ragged by a base nefed meme.
Luffy who beat yc1 kata has been kod twice by kaido. Jozu was maimed for life by kuzan.

Marco has regen he's a special case.

The Soru Soru no mi has so much potential, we are from having seen the full extent of Big Mom's powers and how destructive she can truly be in battle.

And Kaido is certainely far from having revealed all his arsenal yet either.
Lol even beyond all the additional plotlines and the boatload of characters, it's crazy to me that Oda will still be quite a few chapters on both Yonko. Like yeah it seems like they are far from showing their true powers.

Hoping Big Mom can make a spirit bomb, she's already gone like half DBZ this chap lol

It was a big blow, but not much is said about it, the width of the rays, it is much larger than the surrounding mountains, and it has covered a great distance, it is gigantic.It even has black rays, and it is much bigger than the horn of onigashima, in length it must be bigger than the island.​

Lmfao no.
Queen got ragged by a base nefed meme.
Luffy who beat yc1 kata has been kod twice by kaido. Jozu was maimed for life by kuzan.

Marco has regen he's a special case.
What does any of that matter. Jozu still completely blocked Mihawk's attack with zero damage. By your guys logic of Zoro blocking Hakkai for like 3 seconds and almost dying, that makes Jozu a Top Tier. :kayneshrug:

Yeah, Queen got ragged by Big Mom and was up and moving around almost immediately afterwards with barely any visible damage.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What does any of that matter. Jozu still completely blocked Mihawk's attack with zero damage. By your guys logic of Zoro blocking Hakkai for like 3 seconds and almost dying, that makes Jozu a Top Tier. :kayneshrug:

Yeah, Queen got ragged by Big Mom and was up and moving around almost immediately afterwards with barely any visible damage.
Mr 1 took a mihawk attack not meant for him too. Big whup.
If jozu took a mihawk attack where mihawk actually went at him then fair enough.
Queen was put out in seconds from weaker moves than meme just used on page one.

You have a funny definition of "were shown". Non of those encounters were at this level. Jozu only blocked a single attack from Mihawk, that is not an extended fight.
Comparing an all out fight (rooftop battle) with minor clashes is heavily flawed. Your examples will be more comparable to Zoro vs Fujitora encounters in Dressrosa.
Jack got destroyed, it wasn't much of a fight.
Why did you not add how they lost their respective fights?

They do. Zoro's feats in Dressrosa were comparable to what Jozu and Marco were doing in MF. This factually placed Zoro at the top commander level.

His additional feats of countering Kaido several times, surviving an island busting attack and scarring Kaido are not comparable to any Commander feats. If you can bring even a single commander having feats on this level, I will concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.