How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Certain preparations” doesn’t mean Kizaru couldn’t have murdered Rayleigh lol, it means capturing him and taking him to Impel Down would require more specific planning than just straight up killing him.

But this doesn’t distract from the fact that Kizaru can solo 2 Yonko, the obvious implication is that Rayleigh > 2 Yonko.

Do you even know what Wanted Posters says; Dead or Alive.

You think Kizaru cared about taking Rayleigh alive? Wtf did I just read. :vistalaugh:

And no you troll, Old Rayleigh is obviously weaker than Big mom, let alone Kaido.

Which is why you continued to respond to me right?
:youcraz:

Go ahead, surrender to me like the supposed 1v1 King surrendered to Big Meme who 50% Kizaru can defeat.

No, for making fun with you Lee the meme :vistalaugh: I call you lee the meme because you actually have a meme thread, don't say I insulted you later.

Because Kaido is really stupid. Seriously, he’s one of the dumbest characters in a series full of idiots lol. He didn’t know he would wind up surrendering to an old, decrepit, morbidly obese pregnant woman rather than winning his first 1v1.
And yet Larines can't even kill or hold Kaido in prison for years and Kaido was still known as strongest creature, 1 v 1 king, and Oda says Kaido > Akainu in SBS, which makes you crying, so keep crying like the rest of the Admiral wankers.

I don’t know, and neither do you lol. As soon as you admit to yourself how much it is that you don’t know, your life will become much easier Erkant. Surrender to reality like Crydo surrendered to Big Meme.
Imagine Ace doesn't even need to fight to change the weather of a snow country, while Aokiji fights Akainu for days so they can finally change the weather for good. :vistalaugh: They didn't even destroy the island,

What were you lying again? Or did you learn what ''obliterated'' means in English?

Aokiji and Akainu fought for 10 days, and they just change frigging weather, which is something Logia Ace casually do without fighting.

Lol even beyond all the additional plotlines and the boatload of characters, it's crazy to me that Oda will still be quite a few chapters on both Yonko. Like yeah it seems like they are far from showing their true powers.

Hoping Big Mom can make a spirit bomb, she's already gone like half DBZ this chap lol
I wouldn't be too surprised if she can do at least one energy attack with the souls she has collected.

I'm already imagining the destruction and casualties she could inflict with a tornado and a lava Homies in addition of those she already has.

KAIDO ?😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
It is using the same ADCOC as the PK roger.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Honestly, this fundamentally proves to me that Luffy is likely going to be PK before the final war.

He effectively has to BE Roger and do what he couldn't do 20 years ago, not beforehand. Like they have to find out the void century and one once before the final war can even be built up as a looming threat with the WG and whoever else (Akainu, Shanks, Blackbeard).

If anything, I can see those 3 men, plus maybe Im or Rocks if anything else beyond that.

That’s what capture means, so yes lol. Like honestly Erkan, seek medical help asap. I’m going to do you a favor and end this here.
So you ran away from the other arguments and you accept getting debunked again? Ok.
:vistalaugh: I think you are confused Lee, this is your medical treatment, and I am telling you that you need to stop illogical Admiral wank, its for your mental health.

The marines and government tries to capture criminals, but they can also kill ''while trying to capture'' the criminals, that's why the marines and World Government puts ''Dead or Alive'' info on their wanted posters, because killing while trying to capture the criminals is also accepted. When it's not, they remove ''Dead'', and they leave only ''Alive'' as we've seen from Sanji's Wanted Poster for a short amount of time. Kizaru wouldn't give a fuck about if Rayleigh is mortally wounded or died during his ''capture'', so your argument makes no fucking sense as usual. It's just a pathetic excuse for your Admirals to failing to capture even Old Rayleigh, while you keep believing Kizaru or Akainu can do anything against Yonko. If Akainu sees a Yonko, he would just stay there and do nothing like it happened with Shanks, of course they need ''certain preparations'' like ambushing the pirates like they did in marineford, so under normal circumstances Ladmirals can't do shit to even Old Rayleigh without that dirty tricks, so let alone do something against a fucking Yonko.

Last edited:
Honestly, this fundamentally proves to me that Luffy is likely going to be PK before the final war.

He effectively has to BE Roger and do what he couldn't do 20 years ago, not beforehand. Like they have to find out the void century and one once before the final war can even be built up as a looming threat with the WG and whoever else (Akainu, Shanks, Blackbeard).

If anything, I can see those 3 men, plus maybe Im or Rocks if anything else beyond that.
Well, maybe, if luffy wins kaido now 1x1, he won't lose to anyone, that's the same as being PK for me.
But as I still believe faithfully in TOKI's speech, about the 9 shadows, etc ...
Luffy is not stronger than kaido after wano.

Blocked it for that long. Then. Took. The. Attack. And. Was. Still. Moving.
You say that but for 1 or 3 seconds he's badly injured, that's not what a top tier would do. They'd take the hit and keep on trucking not so worse for wear. And don't get me started on Ashura, that was a desperation move. It did something but don't make it more than what it is, Zoro fans tend to creep that headcanon into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.