How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what'd be cool? If Luffy infuses CoC with King Kong Gun to beat Kaido and calls it "Emperor Kong Gun" or "O Kong Gun", instead of "King" Kong.
Since KKG already have King in it, i guess KKG+CoC will still be KKG. But if Luffy fuse KKG with CoC (KKG-CoC instead of KKG+CoC, like how G4 is rubber-CoA hardening instead of rubber+Coa hardening), imo the name will change completely. King's Cannon?

Such a flawed excuse. Just because they are secondary characters does not mean they can't get grandeur feats. You are also assuming that their off panel clash had grandeur feats.

Clashing with someone for a short while is not indicative of "toe to toe".
Top tiers are not placed at just a level above commanders. That is a ridiculous claim. The manga has made it clear time and time again that top tiers are far above even multiple commanders (Akainu vs all WB commanders ).

Except there is an I'm between gap. You failed to provide even a single commander with Zoro's feats, that alone should be enough for you.

Just because Zoro is above them doesn't make them irrelevant. What kind of argument is that?
We've had Katakuri who is a top commander get a full fledged fight and same Cracker who is at the lower end. Their feats are still not comparable to Zoro's.
Not an excuse. This is how power scaling works. It's how it has been for years. Not all characters are going to be drawn doing grandeur things. The simple fact that they are shown to be capable of fighting against characters who can do them is enough.

Katakuri and Cracker both lost after 10 + hours of fighting. You going to ignore that and how much fatigue would have contributed to their loss?

Would you say Zoro can't fight against an opponent for 10+ hours because he doesn't have the feats to back up the claim? Or would you use use power scaling in comparison to other characters and tell me he can do that?

Funny how stupid it sounds when I use their own logic against them, huh?

"If Page One gets up from an AdCoC attack from a Yonko, then that must mean he's stronger than Yonko Commanders, because they don't have the feats to back up that they can survive an AdCoC attack from a Yonko."
This is so fucking dumb. Doffy's Bullet String did more damage to Law than Kaido's advanced CoC Thunder Bagua.

People need to stop overrating "advanced" CoC, just because Luffy has no other means of fighting Kaido.

I had a random thought. When Shanks shows up at marineford with his crew, everyone was so fucking scared not only because of him, but because when he challenges everyone who still wants to fight, he does it with his stelar crew (wich has the highest overall bounty among his crewmates) so imagine Shanks himself wants to fight and he has a bunch of guys that are probably around lvl katakuri backing him up. Sengoku said "fuck it coby is right"

Funny how stupid it sounds when I use their own logic against them, huh?

"If Page One gets up from an AdCoC attack from a Yonko, then that must mean he's stronger than Yonko Commanders, because they don't have the feats to back up that they can survive an AdCoC attack from a Yonko."
First of all, what says YC's cant survive a single yonko atack? I can see katakuri, or King blocking it, and Queen being able to stand after getting that Big meme punch.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Second, what leads you to believe page one is ok after eating that?

This is so fucking dumb. Doffy's Bullet String did more damage to Law than Kaido's advanced CoC Thunder Bagua.

People need to stop overrating "advanced" CoC, just because Luffy has no other means of fighting Kaido.
And Kaido's AdCoC Thunder Bagua knocked Luffy out cold in a single hit, meanwhile countless lethal string attacks from Doflamingo couldn't put down Luffy.

Not really sure what you are getting at here.

And Kaido's AdCoC Thunder Bagua knocked Luffy out cold in a single hit, meanwhile countless lethal string attacks from Doflamingo couldn't put down Luffy.

Not really sure what you are getting at here.
No. Kaido landed the original Thunder Bagua cold on Luffy's head. Same as Ragnarok. It wasn't simply the blast. He made contact.

The point being is that "advanced" CoC is not that strong. It's just Luffy has nothing else to use vs. Kaido. Law literally brushed it off.

Every arc starts with people underrating the shit out of Luffy, then act all surprised and call it an asspull at the end.

I've stated this for years. Luffy was the physically strongest guy in One Piece out of the timeskip. No one can throw a punch as hard as KKG. You need Prime Garp levels of strength for that. He was just lacking Haki. He already showed he can overpower Admirals and Yonkos in a physical battle.

Oda already stated 5 years ago that strength wasn't the problem with Luffy. He called Luffy's punch "so strong" even when talking about Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.