How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE. It's not lmao

Hes BEHIND Zoro first wtf

How can he move behind zoro again after already being behind him??

Hes literally zipping past Zoro then Law. Read my words
I said IT's going in different directions. Kaido is not "it". I'm talking about the blast.

That's just a visual effect. If the attack was a projectile then why do the "branches" seem to happen behind Zoro despite the attack originating from that direction?
Dude wtf are you talking about? He's literally doing Roger's move but aiming it at 2 people.

Him moving his body is just for momentum, like Luffy did.

Guys they weren't blown off to the side, Kaido is literally zipping past them and hitting them.

Look at the perspective. Before he strikes he's behind zoro. After he's behind Law.

Before Striking:

Kaido -> Zoro -> Law

After:

Zoro -> Law -> Kaido

It's not that hard to follow. It's the same exact attack he's done to Luffy
They're literally off to the side while Luffy is standing directly behind Kaido.

Btw do we know if the first thunder bagua against Luffy actually made contact?

I know it's shown in the anime but it could be that part of why Luffy originally perceived the attack to be so fast is because it hit him way before making contact and had even less time to react.

Btw do we know if the first thunder bagua against Luffy actually made contact?

I know it's shown in the anime but it could be that part of why Luffy originally perceived the attack to be so fast is because it hit him way before making contact and had even less time to react.
Yeah, Luffy's head is cracked clean open with blood pouring out.

• Base Luffy is good enough to fight Kaido 1 v 1 all of a sudden now
  • Marco is fighting King and Queen on his own
  • The 9 Scabbards are healed and back in action
  • Otama has control over all the SMILE users that have been hyped up since Punk Hazard and Dressrosa
  • The Beast Pirates on the Main Floor have joined the alliance
  • Otama just befriended Big Mom and she just rocked Page One
There are absolutely no stakes or tension at all.
Tension was never in this raid saddly... Oda just doesn't give a damn if the alliance win by convinience or asspulls. As long as the straw hats are the main focus, it is hardly unlikely that anything would ever feel dangerous anymore.
What I am very very dissapointed at, is, however, the lack of characterization to kaido, c'mon, the dude has no background at all after a 100 chapters, not even a clear motivation, he is just... there to help out luffy reach pk level.

Status
Not open for further replies.