[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel we are ignoring them though?
While its fine to suss usopp and to an extent even me, scum is likely not going to off the people that we're working with. Queen, me and Usopp were cooperating. Queen put Usopp her highest town read. It is suicide for scum to just kill off the people that they're buddying with.

It's why I feel like we're just ignoring queen's wishes.

• Queen
  • T-Pein
  • Go D. Usopp
  • Midnight
  • Kvothe
  • Finalbeta
  • Seraphoenix
  • Zem
  • BleakAsh
  • Lindltaylor
  • LANJI
  • Juliet
  • Mr. Anderson/Fujishiro
  • Mangosenpai
  • Gambit
  • Marimo
  • Natalija
But I will let go about if I'm wrong.

This is normally the style that I play. I analyze night kills, go through isos, and check for tone reads.

Zemmi

GodMommie
While its fine to suss usopp and to an extent even me, scum is likely not going to off the people that we're working with. Queen, me and Usopp were cooperating. Queen put Usopp her highest town read. It is suicide for scum to just kill off the people that they're buddying with.

This is normally the style that I play. I analyze night kills, go through isos, and check for tone reads.
I do like to keep in mind what people say before they die but at the same time, there are new developments each day of information they did not have.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Usopp will randomly make up techniques for Kisame to keep his headcannon of me being scum alive.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

It's all good fun though. I understand me being inactive dont help.

Would have subbed out day one if I wasn't Tobirama. No one else can have this man.
:datas:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Usopp will randomly make up techniques for Kisame to keep his headcannon of me being scum alive.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

It's all good though. I understand me being inactive dont help.

Would have subbed out day one if I wasn't Tobirama.
:datas:
My process was

Lost my abilities, frustrated with the game, lost interest, decided I wanted to sub out but then I seen two people were subbing out, couldn't do that to Drago and ask, so I said I would just do my 5 post and pout this phase, but that didn't happen because I have a big mouth.

My process was

Lost my abilities, frustrated with the game, lost interest, decided I wanted to sub out but then I seen two people were subbing out, couldn't do that to Drago and ask, so I said I would just do my 5 post and pout this phase, but that didn't happen because I have a big mouth.
we can always talk about the weather :optimistic:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
My process was

Same, can't be doing that to Drago lol. 3 subbing out would be too many for just 2 full phases.
and my mang Tobi.

Emil

Certified Memelord
she's clowning lol

yea we had similar reads
it wud be stupid to kill her if im scum

Status
Not open for further replies.