[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait if I got it correctly you used Gambit's ability on me?

And what was the result exactly? Because I have got no ability anymore in the first place. And why should I get notified of such for starters?
Yes, it‘s Gambit‘s ability. And you always get notified if your abilities are destroyed or stolen.

I have got to assume that Flower is probably lying because my passive that was stolen probably can't get destroyed since it's just about being unable to perform actions back to back in the day phases, meaning I could only redirect once in 2 days. In fact I never got a notif. of that passive being destroyed unlike my active redirector which was factually destroyed.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir

I have got to assume that Flower is probably lying because my passive that was stolen probably can't get destroyed since it's just about being unable to perform actions back to back in the day phases, meaning I could only redirect once in 2 days. In fact I never got a notif. of that passive being destroyed unlike my active redirector which was factually destroyed.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir
Vote Lynch Beta.

Finally showing your true colours.

I would not be that astonishingly surprised if Flower and Marimo were part of the same team and she was just attempting to frame me after gaining credibility by voting out Marimo.

Yeah, sure, don‘t act like derailing to me wasn‘t your plan from the start.
As I claimed I have got no abilities left but you insisting that I should have gotten a notification based off this notion isn't a good look on you.

Didn't you read that my abilities had both got stolen?

It appears that Dragomir just contacted me informing me that my passive was destroyed last night and that he missed to mention me. :choppawhat:
So this now boils down to either believing that Flower is town or that she is the Mafia pretending to be town who destroyed my ability. Since my other ability (active redirector) also was destroyed earlier in the game, presumably by scum I must assume. Although I don't know whether or not the redirector autodestroyed in that it was eventually used.

You’re drawing a false equivalence here, it doesn’t behoove scum to vote for a teammate more than once if at all. I voted Gambit without hesitation after subbing in, why would I do that after two other mafia members were lynched?
he investigated guilty
scum can bus
etc
i dont think anyone will defend that an outed scum in that scenario.

alright for now
lets see larimo's flip .
unvote
vote lynch lanji cucksmoke @Dragomir

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
he investigated guilty
scum can bus
etc
i dont think anyone will defend that an outed scum in that scenario.

alright for now
lets see larimo's flip .
unvote
vote lynch lanji cucksmoke @Dragomir
When did he investigate as such? There’s nothing in the role sheet that implies we’d show up as guilty, so if any bussing has happened, it’s been done without my knowledge. Why are you voting for yourself if you sus me and think Marimo’s flip is worth seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.