[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm usually against ending the phase early but honestly I am feeling like shit right now and don't want the game lingering in my head as a to do. (Sorry Drago and other players)

@Dragomir even though it's only day 4 can we vote to end it early.

Emil

Certified Memelord
overall this has been a boring game for 3 reasons for me

1. have exams and other games at the same time
2. scum team have not been challenging at all on the thread
3. was expecting to be playing joker game

Confirmed Town

Me
Usopp
Flower
Sera
Mango

Unless if Drago pulled the Ultimate Bastard Game , I doubt Danzo Sai and Tobirama are some kind of ANBU Third Party. So if Marimo Flips Mafia and yet the game doesn't end, the last Five(Jew, Beta, Lanji, Zem, 🍈 ) will need some explaining to do.

Especially Lanji Beta and 🍈

Emil

Certified Memelord
Confirmed Town

Me
Usopp
Flower
Sera
Mango

Unless if Drago pulled the Ultimate Bastard Game , I doubt Danzo Sai and Tobirama are some kind of ANBU Third Party. So if Marimo Flips Mafia and yet the game doesn't end, the last Five(Jew, Beta, Lanji, Zem, 🍈 ) will need some explaining to do.

i dont think it would be this simple if the game doesnt end

we would have to read much more thoroughly

would have to specially iso those ppl that thought this was a multiball early on

Emil

Certified Memelord
without being vague, i think beta mango zem etc.. all will require an iso cuz at one point or another they defended a scum wagon in TAC as well

town core will be shaken badly tbh

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Confirmed Town

Me
Usopp
Flower
Sera
Mango

Sorry, Midnight, but I don’t see any kind of scenario where I would feel the need to explain a damn thing to you. Y’all don’t have anything more tangible on me outside of “The guy he replaced was new” and “He isn’t talking much,” so if you don’t see why equating these things with being scum - especially after Bleak and I have voted to lynch multiple mafia members - is foolish WITHOUT an explanation, you won’t understand it WITH one :kayneshrug:

without being vague, i think beta mango zem etc.. all will require an iso cuz at one point or another they defended a scum wagon in TAC as well

town core will be shaken badly tbh
Mango was crucial in catching a scum. Doubt he is tainted.

I wasn't suspecting TAC as much as T Pein and Sera due the latter guys' flawed playstyle, but this is merely my point of view.

I still suspect Zem yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.