Chapter Discussion Wow the offscreen goes woth what Kaido says perfectly

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, the bar for Oda is so low, we’re giving him credit for simply connecting the dots between lines he wrote/drew by himself...the old writer’s adage is “Show, don’t tell,” and he’s getting praised for consistently telling without showing. I get that this may be the point he wants to make, but I fail to see why this is such a big deal that it merits a standalone thread. If this is all it takes to subvert our expectations, maybe we should collectively start expecting more.

I was watching an Youtube video and the guy actually makes a great point. We (The audience) didn't see Luffy lose either. So we still got hope. For example, people can just say he didn't use G4 or whatever excuses you want to give Luffy. Oda basically put the audience in the alliance mindset with the offscreen. If he really did this Oda a genius wow crazy
It's not an excuse.... A KKG with basic armament would split Onigashima in half. Imagine a KKG with advanced CoA/CoC.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You need an IQ test or something. Onigashima is essentially a giant building.

For point of reference, Moriah literally split all of Thriller Bark with a basic punch

Again irrelevant. Kaidos dragon from which is 100s of meters long is tiny compared to onigashima.

Moriahs punch did more damage than kkg which split a tiny part of Dressrosa that wasn't even halfway up the Flower hill.

Man, the bar for Oda is so low, we’re giving him credit for simply connecting the dots between lines he wrote/drew by himself...the old writer’s adage is “Show, don’t tell,” and he’s getting praised for consistently telling without showing. I get that this may be the point he wants to make, but I fail to see why this is such a big deal that it merits a standalone thread. If this is all it takes to subvert our expectations, maybe we should collectively start expecting more.
This. Nowadays the fanbase calls him GODA for simply doing something right. Imagine praising a pro boxer every time he throws a jab lmao.

It's not an excuse.... A KKG with basic armament would split Onigashima in half. Imagine a KKG with advanced CoA/CoC.

am i the only one that think luffy never went to g4 when using advance coc is due to him not proficient enough micro managing adv coc and g4 coa? g4 itself consumes so much haki, i will not be surprise if adv coc also does

so when he goes for a rematch, he can win vs kaido if he is able to do both

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
People forget there was a fucking hole bellow Dressrosa and Luffy splitting the ground isnt that special
Post automatically merged:

This so much. Oda got praised for pointless shit so much so he developes this God Complex and changes his story on a whim just bcs fanbase got it right. Meanwhile teen readers swallow that shit and praise him for basic writting skills. Meanwhile Oda's show dont tell is A T R O C I U S.

If it want for endgame misteries and my time invested in OP so far i would be long gone

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How delusional can you be, lol?
It aint breaking shit. Kaido will not be turned into a projectile like Doffy was.
No projectile = no environmental damage.
Even if he is turned into one, depends on how far into the ground he goes.
Judging by hits so far, not far at all.

A KKG isn't splitting anything for now. For instance its Mass Force should be astoundingly great but their AP most likely inferior to Hakai by a huge amount.