News One Piece Movie 2022?!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Making new movies going be hard for Toei, with every new chapter the main protagonist became stronger. They already put someone as Bullet. From now they need to put everytime Yonkou lvl character and that going be hard to match up.
2022 means that Wano could be already ended. A official canon movie with God Valley would the best things for the one piece franchise. Like Mugen Train everyone would wanna watch it. Means a lot of hype for One piece. And im sure Oda has already a script/details for the God valley event. Which means he just need to give it Toei so they can make a big movie of it.
Bullet was already arguably stronger than the Yonkou

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hardcore fans like us would love it. Casuals would be going;

"But, where is Luffy or Nami? Why isn't there the gags I'm used to in One Piece? This is different."
No chance. Casuals eat that shit up. Casuals love seeing Roger as much as we do.
The clips of Roger vs wb have millions of views online and that's a single clash this would be a whole film with the likes of Roger garp wb rox meme kaido shikki who has already had his own film etc. God valley has been mentioned in the anime too. If there was EVER a film to make without the strawhats it's this.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No chance. Casuals eat that shit up. Casuals love seeing Roger as much as we do.
The clips of Roger vs wb have millions of views online and that's a single clash this would be a whole film with the likes of Roger garp wb rox meme kaido shikki who has already had his own film etc. God valley has been mentioned in the anime too. If there was EVER a film to make without the strawhats it's this.
No one would watch it. Impossible to pull that off and get people to buy tickets knowing the Strawhats aren't included, especially with something as meaningless as a movie, which is supposed to be for fanservice.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
God Valley as a movie is impossible.
Why ? It's one big fight its perfect for a movie.
Post automatically merged:

No one would watch it. Impossible to pull that off and get people to buy tickets knowing the Strawhats aren't included, especially with something as meaningless as a movie, which is supposed to be for fanservice.
Plaster the cover and trailers with chopper.

Why ? It's one big fight its perfect for a movie.
There is a very high chance that the flashback will be shown in the manga at some point. Oda hasn't made the God Valley incident this mysterious and hidden Xebec's face/powers only to show them later in a movie. It's too important and relevant to the story of One Piece. OP hasn't had a canon movie yet and I really don't think it'll ever have one aside from maybe a spin-off movie.

A God’s Valley movie would only happen if it was after the manga was finished and Oda could fully work on it like he did Strong World.

And since doing Strong World and the manga together hospitalised him- when he was ten years younger- it won’t happen.

Imo the movies should be what the manga can’t do anymore- small scale, fun adventures with the Strawhats as the sole starring figures.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
A God’s Valley movie would only happen if it was after the manga was finished and Oda could fully work on it like he did Strong World.

And since doing Strong World and the manga together hospitalised him- when he was ten years younger- it won’t happen.

Imo the movies should be what the manga can’t do anymore- small scale, fun adventures with the Strawhats as the sole starring figures.
Yeah, this actually sounds good. One of the reasons the second half of the series feels inferior to the first is the comparative lack of the protagonists just shooting the shit...a low-stakes bottle episode kind of thing would give them a chance to stretch out, bond with each other, and bring back some of the fun we haven’t seen in a while. As nice as it would be to see something quasi-canon and meaningful, it does make sense to hold off on some of this stuff until after the series is done (provided Oda doesn’t incorporate all of it before the end).