What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You have no proof he did the most work against marco

2. Queen instantly healed from Marcos attacks

3. King and queen have continually been portrayed together and there’s never been a gap

This is why I get annoyed by the fandom. Why the hell are people starting to hype king up now all of a sudden because it’s possible zoro is gonna fight him?

there is no gap. There’s is no proof of a big gap. They are only portrayed as near equals.
were just going by an Eye test bro, Kings Full zoan has been much more efficient than Queens Full Zoan, thats not something you can dispute. And as for the portrayal its honestly subjective.

were just going by an Eye test bro, Kings Full zoan has been much more efficient than Queens Full Zoan, thats not something you can dispute. And as for the portrayal its honestly subjective.
There’s no proof of that at all. That’s headcanon. King hasn’t shown shit yet for you to be saying this at all. Portrayal is not subjective especially when kings inevitable bounty is 1.33 billion beris

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
King did the most work against Marco; he is the primary reason why Marco is exhausted and lost a wing. His attacks are affecting Marco's regeneration. He took two of Marco's most powerful attacks in base while Queen is crying in pain from lesser attacks. Given the nature of their respective devils fruits, resilience is one area where Queen is supposed to utterly dominate King. Yet King is dominating him where he is supposed to excel.

King has better speed, better AP, and better endurance but they're somehow still equals because they love bickering at each other. We have some genius power scalers here.

wrong queen is the one responsible for marco's face brusies

king only cut marco wing and shot laser at his arms

also queen's attack is the only attack in the series that marco dodge because he knows he can't tank its too destructive

Dont get me wrong, Queen is strong and his durability is pretty damn nasty, but If Were just going by an Eye Test......King seems to have more combat skill than Queen by a decent margin. I mean Just Compare their Full zoan Forms....Does Queen look like a 95 to Kings 100? I'll give Queen a 95 when he starts showing some combat competency. Right now the most I'd give Queen in comparison to King is a 85 and thats being generous.

Queen(again he's not taking any damage but compared to Kings full zoan it doesn't look too good)
Because Queen hasn’t been portrayed as a sadist who toys with others? He’s literally laughing at chopper...

Don’t forget this is the man who cracked big Moms skull.

Kings only thing is that he looks cool, combat wise he’s been even worse than queen. Or can you show me one thing King has done...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. You have no proof he did the most work against marco
Read manga. It has all the proofs you need. Queen did 0 damage to Marco whatsoever. Dude has yet to hit Marco with a decent attack.

2. Queen instantly healed from Marcos attacks
Doesn't change the fact that King took the hits better than him in base.

3. King and queen have continually been portrayed together and there’s never been a gap
There is a difference b/w appearing together in panels and being portrayed as equals. You can't ignore their individual feats and portrayal just because they love appearing in group photos.

This is why I get annoyed by the fandom. Why the hell are people starting to hype king up now all of a sudden because it’s possible zoro is gonna fight him?

there is no gap. There’s is no proof of a big gap. They are only portrayed as near equals.
Lmao no one is suddenly hyping King. I am not sure about others but I've been saying he is far stronger than Queen from the very beginning. I've been endorsing King VS Sanji for a while now btw. King mops the floor with Queen regardless of who he fights.

There’s no proof of that at all. That’s headcanon. King hasn’t shown shit yet for you to be saying this at all. Portrayal is not subjective especially when kings inevitable bounty is 1.33 billion beris
it is subjective and you just proved it, You think Kings bounty is gonna be 1.33 when that hasn't been confirmed at all.....

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Read manga. It has all the proofs you need. Queen did 0 damage to Marco whatsoever. Dude has yet to hit Marco with a decent attack.

Doesn't change the fact that King took the hits better than him in base.

There is a difference b/w appearing together in panels and being portrayed as equals. You can't ignore their individual feats and portrayal just because they love appearing in group photos.

Lmao no one is suddenly hyping King. I am not sure about others but I've been saying he is far stronger than Queen from the very beginning. I've been endorsing King VS Sanji for a while now btw. King mops the floor with Queen regardless of who he fights.
Queen took two name attacks from marco including a shock wave that hits you inside your body basically ryou to bypass zoan durability and healed instantly.

marco also held off king's full body detaining all parts including his flames

queen only got his head detained

Because Queen hasn’t been portrayed as a sadist who toys with others? He’s literally laughing at chopper...

Don’t forget this is the man who cracked big Moms skull.

Kings only thing is that he looks cool, combat wise he’s been even worse than queen. Or can you show me one thing King has done...
You say all this but if we asked everybody in this forum , "Who's going to look worse next chapter King or Queen"? 99% would say Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.