General & Others Oda is the king of false hype and recycled events running in circles

Are you competing with Charlotte Sky for the title of "Worstgen Poster Most Disappointed with Oda?'

Anyways, I am in complete agreement with you regarding Kanjuro, Kiku, and Kinemon. Wano is in the middle of a war, right? I don't need countless of gore and death to make a story interesting. On the other hand, we have characters taking lethal hits
having everyone survive makes no sense. But I am not going to critique Oda just yet regarding Kanjuro, Kiku, and Kinemon because the chapter ended without us knowing for certain that they are dead. If they come back alive and well at the end of the arc, then I will be disappointed. Until then I don't see the point in being angry by it.

Lmfao no one even is doing that. People are criticizing the whole arc. When has an an entire arc been the same as a single chapter?
You said people are critizining the whole arc... How come ? The arc isn't even finished... So how come you said whole arc ?
Post automatically merged:

One piece fanboys: how can you judge a 1000+ chapter manga, how can you judge a 100+ arc, how dare you ?

me::okay:
Wano arc isn't even finished yet. Agree with me one that topic, that the arc isn't finished?

Everyone can see that One Piece has its flaws just like most Shonen. And tbh, I don't like Oda apologists who act as if he does everything perfect and this and that and go on to trash Naruto, MHA and other manga.

But One Piece doesn't have to be perfect for it to be entertaining and the proof is that we're still having fun reading it to the point of discussing it in a forum.

Last edited:
Everyone can see that One Piece has its flaws just like most Shonen. And tbh, I don't like Oda apologists who act as if he does everything perfect and this and that and go on to trash Naruto and other manga.

But One Piece doesn't have to be perfect for it to be entertaining and the proof is that we're still having fun reading it to the point of discussing it in a forum.
fairy tail and bleach are fun and still bad, same thing as one piece these days ...

Just stop it dude. "It will be expanded later" like how Doflamingo secret regarding the celestial dragon was "expanded"? Or how keeping Jinbei and his crew battle vs Big Mom a secret was "expanded"? Or how Marco stupid secret note towards Luffy was "expanded"? I can go on and on. Oda continues to keep EVERYTHING a secret so that he can "expand" it later, which is the definition of FALSE HYPE! Keeping eating up anything Oda writes. It's fans like you why One Piece is getting worse since yall eat up anything.
I am not a dumbass who criticize before the work has been finished.....I will criticize if Oda doesn't reveal stuff and finish one piece....but now One piece is still running....and people like you feel that who views things different than your "perspective" are fools and have narcissist complex......you made a thread because 60% people are not agreeing with how you view things.....we don't eat up everything, it is you who trashtalk everything just to show off....again narcissistic tendencies...there is nothing critical about your post......you are just shit talking about how people have different taste than you and how people think differently than you...it is just premature ejaculation.....One piece has issues with pacing, off panel events etc. but what you said is shit....and there are few like minded people in this forum....make a group or page with those people and discuss in your own la la land...there won't definitely people who are against your views, just like so called reddit site..if anyone says different, just ban then from your group/page......you and your like minded people aka Oda apologists are two sides of the same coin...if Oda apologists are someone who eats everything whatever Oda feeds, then you people are someone who trashtalk Oda for everything......

The writting is not bad at all a lot of people here just dont know the diference between writting and pacing

:milaugh:
The problem is that Oda loves to waste time on pointless stuff instead of showing what we WANT to see, like the actual fights for one.... Like how he just dosent seem to keep the characters fucking dead or KOed, what was the point in dragging that BS with Kanjuro? just have kin'emon kill the bastard in the first confrontation and have Kiku die by Kaido.
What was the point in making Jack rise up just to go fight the dog AGAIN? goddamit such a waste of time. But when there are fights we actualy want to see he just off-pannel most of it, if not the entire fight, just to save time, its ridiculous realy. If you wanna save time then cut off pointless characters already instead of making them recover just to go down again. True when you are reading a lot of chapters at once its not that bad, but if you read it every week its fucking annoying.

:whitepress:

Last edited:
This is the problem with this, potential as in as a OP fan you can never feel sure a character is dead, you think of them dead you appreciate this moment then later they turn out alive, come back to this moment and be like an idiot for believing they are dead.
Post automatically merged:

This sounds like incarnation tho because he's looking for Joyboy and we all know Luffy is Joyboy. Inherited will = another way of not spelling incarnation
I'm pretty sure Oda knows that nobody buys into any story moment where a character is "potentially killed." He has said in interviews he doesn't like killing off characters unless it is to have a major impact on the story.

Nobody under any circumstance should be gullible enough at this point to believe a character is dead until Oda places them under a tombstone.