Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Marco. The guy is probably the character with the biggest flip flop fans in the entire series.

Guys out here rooting for his defeat
:josad:
hes like the least engaging named character on the alliance right now. He’s not here to do anything it seems. I’m sure he’ll have a super badass moment but right now he’s just here to slow down the arc.
Post automatically merged:

No, Queen wasn't portrayed to be comparable to King.
What is kings portrayal? Other than his name he doesn’t have any.

Is the Kaku/Jabura argument all over again.
You completely got the point.
People just can't accept two opponents are close in combat because that would put Zoro and Sanji closer than they are in their brain.
It can't be helped.
:lawsigh:

Funny thing is, they are the same people that few weeks ago were shitting on both King and Queen because they were dead secure Zoro would have fought Kaido alongside Luffy and not just a "mere" YC.
That's just ironic.

I don't know tbh, There are alot of things we haven't seen from King yet, Like hybrid form, Swordsmanship, Fire attacks etc.
Makes sense for me for King to be stronger than Marco, Because Whitebeard was an absolute beast he doesn't need powerful YCs to be relevant, he made Ace YC2 despite him being nearly as the same level as PH Luffy, He was also gonna put DFless BB his YC2 beforehand.
DFless BB scarred a Yonko. On Marco/King we’ll just have to agree to disagree for now. No worries lol.

"crazy durability feats" -yet you cant even name one.
"fought a yonko and got up like nothing happened" -Linlin used a no name tack on him and sent him flying, even Jinbe could block that kind of atack.
" gave a blow so strong on Big Mom that it's comparable to a Devil Fruit user drowning in the sea for hours" being fat is not a feat, and big mom only fainted because of her memory not due to damage, plus this is a terrible point to make against king when King was the one who made her lose her memory in the first place.
"Trashed Luffy" -When the fuck did queen trashed Luffy? two piece much?
"light a cigarete after being hit by two named atacks from marco" -You do realize that its King fighting Marco in a 1v1, right? not queen.
:suresure:
You like to play dumb, i already answered everything you said, but will accept it :suresure: :suresure:
Believe on what you want, they are pretty much equals by portrayal and feats

no just saying poor logic, hybrid doesn't always have to be the way to go. And none of them have directly stated hybrid was their best form.

I know you wish for marco defeat my poor friend, but that's alright
You could possibly be correct, but I think it’s very unlikely. We’ve never seen a zoan user who didn’t choose to go Hybird when it was time to go all out. I don’t think it’s poor logic, it has solid ground rooted in history to stand on.

Sanji's clash with king portrayed how easily he can defeat the cook
Except that he didn't defeated anyone, Sanji wasn't attacking King but saving Momo, defending King's kicks without knowing King's powers powers and what he could do, King was the one who got pissed and started a divebomb to "break Sanji apart" according to him, King's biggest effort in the whole raid was trying to take Sanji out :king: :sanmoji:

Last edited:
Except that he didn't defeated anyone, Sanji wasn't attacking King but defending himself and saving Momo, King was the one who got pissed and started a divebomb to "break Sanji apart" according to him, King's biggest effort in the whole raid was trying to take Sanji out :sanmoji:
If anything that King attack was far more of a feat for Sanji’s RS than King.

Status
Not open for further replies.