Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is that Jack needs to pull a Trebol and form a tag team with Kaido so Yamato can take him out :zehaha:

But in all seriousness, i agree that Yamato's conflict with Kaido should by all means take precedence over a 1v1 match with Jack.

Again, i just don't see Inu pulling a win over Jack.
Who knows, maybe those theories of Luffy being the one to defeat Jack aren't too crazy. He could run into him after getting back to the island and test a new Gear 4th form focused on using advanced Coc.
My god lol. If Luffy casually no diffs Jack on his way back to Kaido he will never live down his nickname for the rest of eternity.

People are raging about King vs Queen like it's not inherent. Queen is indeed one of the most dangerous pirates in the world... but not only does his name put him under the other guy, it also tells you he's a bitch.

he can shit talk in his own crew. He's all balls when Luffy has a collar or when he is facing a 16 year old crybaby like Chopper. But he's got tears himself when it comes to Big Mom. Zoro flexes and he's shook. At one point the only people gassing up King were the ones who thought he was prey for Sanji for some reason, but he's kept the same energy from his introduction
Overall from what we've seen it seems Queen can take a hit better than King but King can Hit harder than Queen.

End of Wano Power Scale Troll/Biases Aside
Admiral = Yonko

Luffy: Low Admiral (Can fight but can't beat, takes them to a High Diff)
Zoro: Low Admiral (Same as Luffy)
Sanji: YC1-1.5
Jinbei: YC2
Yamato: YC1-2.5 (1 if she has CoC, 2.5 and below if not)
Franky: YC3
Chopper: Vet
Brook: Vet (I think he takes Apoo alone maybe)
Nami: Vet
Robin: Undetermined
Usopp: Weakest :josad:

PU for SH EoW:
Luffy: CoC coating, Solid handle + G4 control
Zoro: Black Blade Enma, CoC understanding
Sanji: Raid Suit Mods, Stronger CoA
Jinbei: Stronger CoA
Franky: Kaido killing Weapons, Sea Stone Tech
Usopp: Seastone Tech
Chopper: Monster point 30 Point + Zoan Recovery thru Awakening
Yamato: Zoan Awakening, CoC Awakening
Nami: Zeus and Prometheus?
Robin: CoA hopefully

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
End of Wano Power Scale Troll/Biases Aside
Admiral = Yonko

Luffy: Low Admiral (Can fight but can't beat, takes them to a High Diff)
Zoro: Low Admiral (Same as Luffy)
Sanji: YC1-1.5
Jinbei: YC2
Yamato: YC1-2.5 (1 if she has CoC, 2.5 and below if not)
Franky: YC3
Chopper: Vet
Brook: Vet (I think he takes Apoo alone maybe)
Nami: Vet
Robin: Undetermined
Usopp: Weakest :josad:
Robin should be low-mid veteran End of Wano of she and Brook are both fighting Black Maria.

If Brook's focusing on BM's crew, I would bump Robin up to mid-high veteran.
Post automatically merged:

PU for SH EoW:
Luffy: CoC coating, Solid handle + G4 control
Zoro: Black Blade Enma, CoC understanding
Sanji: Raid Suit Mods, Stronger CoA
Jinbei: Stronger CoA
Franky: Kaido killing Weapons, Sea Stone Tech
Usopp: Seastone Tech
Chopper: Monster point 30 Point + Zoan Recovery thru Awakening
Yamato: Zoan Awakening, CoC Awakening
Nami: Zeus and Prometheus?
Robin: CoA hopefully
I like the idea of Sanji incorporating some Fishman Karate techniques into his fighting style.

Robin should be low-mid veteran End of Wano of she and Brook are both fighting Black Maria.

If Brook's focusing on BM's crew, I would bump Robin up to mid-high veteran.
Robin shouldn't be considered a fighter in the first place. Its not her role. I wasn't gonna even consider her, Brook, and Nami.
She has too much of stake in the greater narrative to be fiddled in as a mediocre combatant.
Post automatically merged:

Franky straight out the timeskip defeats Marineford Luffy if its any consolation.

That would be very sad to do Ulti like that. I don't want Kalifa non sense again..
It’s actually not the same... the issue with Kalifa despite being stronger than Nami back then is that she used her new DF too much when she could have won without it or kept it on minimum usage. On the other hand here Nami got massive PU that actually can defeat Ulti still not gonna be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.