Versus Battle Katakuri + Escanor + Vasco vs Fairy Tail Guild

FT is hardly bad or worse. Just suffers quality decline and final arc bad ethics like Naruto, Bleach, etc.. FT hasn't done anything unlike other series before. Heck lately I am hearing very same issues with SDS treated same issues and screwing up especially it's final arc.
Majority authors suffers this, not FT thing.
I think FT is a lot worse because the hackiness is not even subtle, Seven Deadly Sins is almost just as bad. That being said yes, it's very common in token shounen titles

I think FT is a lot worse because the hackiness is not even subtle, Seven Deadly Sins is almost just as bad. That being said yes, it's very common in token shounen titles
Not really. It stems issues as same as others, but different. It's hardly the worst around. Though it been stated FT was never further planned as he original wanted to end it short, but couldn't. When he plan something, you get RM results or his new series as of late.

Yeah, complaining on one series won't stop others following the same.

Logic fails happen all across fiction, I know FT is shit but we can't ignore clear cut statements about Magic effectiveness, especially when said magic is suddenly plantery by the very same statements when mixed with another.I mean come on, if Fairy Sphere memes aconologia's attack, then why can't the strongest version of the Fairy Magic be that strong?
The probleme here starts already with the logic that either Acno/Etherion and tons of other characters couldn´t put out a country lvl attack but August should be able to something like this? I understand what you mean by logic fails but we can´t ignore all the whole other feats who speaks against August country lvl attack. Same goes for Whitebeard and the statement that he could destroy the world, it is just a outlier here. Yonkous who scales to Whitebeard barely could show island lvl feats, so Whitebeard statement with destroying the world is a hyperbole aswell.

Don´t misunderstand me, I still waiting for a clear country lvl feat then we could probably use such statement, the problem is we don´t have any feat who back up the country lvl statement....

Aconologia has clean island one shot feats plus this to add to it...Also it's Because those top tiers are actually worried about bigger things like life wiping and possible planet destruction. Even Irene has Country+ AOE spell.
These attacks aren´t island size if we look at the panels before and after, the city with Acnologia attack was one of fiore. We can clear see the destruction power of Acnologia in these panels:

These attack is for sure in combination a island lvl attack but that is also one of Acnologia best feats so far. He couldn´t put out more as these feats, let alone he couldn´t destroy Fiore but August can do it?
Irene wise she just teleport everyone in another place and shrink the country, also she need prep time to release such a big aoe control, yet her potency is far behind her range control of his magic.

Pretty sure Hiro says it's connected to the final story while referencing it in a interview. That's already databook+ level canoncity but sure we can scrap it.
You mix up Dragon cry with the first movie. He said Dragon cry was connected to the final story of Fairy tail. Not the movie with the Phoenix who is noncanon.

Being badly written doesn't mean that we should ignore basic authorial intent. If people like Jellal can cover what seems like multi mountains with Sema, Irene and August can cover countries, then the very top like Natsu and Aconologia should be at Country+ for AP at least
It doesn´t have something do only with badly written, if we use powerscaling and the others things, feat are important aswell.
Irene doesn´t have Country lvl AP, she is more like equal to Erza who has at best mountain lvl AP. Same goes for August, he was almost take down by Gildarts(Mountain-island lvl AP). As I said range is different then their AP. Acnologia in bloodlust form and tons of other characters fail to show a legit country lvl AP.

Because that such as August statement are most like hyperbole and Irene feat wasn´t a AP feat but a range control feat who doesn´t have anything do in a combat battle.

Not really, Etherion was stated to be country destruction 3 different times, you don't use hyperbole statements to establish new prospective on magic, which is what Mavis did. It's also not like we haven't seen it get triggered on panel, just not the full potential.
We had at least two panels where Etherion was released:

Sorry but both panels show that Etherion was far away from beeing country lvl attack. Also as I said Bloodlusted Acnologia even fail to put out a Country lvl feat as the strongest character back then in fairy tail. We literally haven´t any country lvl feat, just statement over statements without any back up feat...

Gajeel and Laxus scale to double preskip Natsu who could do this and Makarov who tanked this, Katakuri isn't one shotting anything here imo. Escanor might with ritta but he still caps at Natsu who should well be above multi mountain range just based on his growth alone.
We see such feats pre timeskip aswell, thrillerbark should be around the size of the island where we see the feat of Natsu and Makarov.
Makarov wise, Luffy tank a similar attack pre ts from Moria. Also you can´t put durability and AP power in same lvl, someone as Lucy could have great AP power but less durability power. A attack of Katakuri is hard and dangerous enough to kill Luffy in one clear hit. Luffy can casually block easily Iron/Steel hard things, he was even able to one shot a pacifista who are harder then Steel.

Katakuri can less have destruction power but his Mogura is very lethal and he could easily one shot Natsu with one clear hit in his stomach or even head. I doubt that Natsu could tank such lethal hits.

Escanor and Vasco shoot wise, @Cao Cao write already much about them.

The probleme here starts already with the logic that either Acno/Etherion and tons of other characters couldn´t put out a country lvl attack but August should be able to something like this? I understand what you mean by logic fails but we can´t ignore all the whole other feats who speaks against August country lvl attack. Same goes for Whitebeard and the statement that he could destroy the world, it is just a outlier here. Yonkous who scales to Whitebeard barely could show island lvl feats, so Whitebeard statement with destroying the world is a hyperbole aswell.
This doesn't mean anything tho, Zoro has shown more DC than some many high tiers and top tiers but we still don't question their capabilities of pulling said moves. Also Whitebeard's statement wasn't repeated several times in reference of the single most frequent scaling tool in the manga, nor is it as specific as saying Etherion or Fairy Law can destroy this specific area since the phrase "Has the power to" can refer to long term destruction, which whitebeard can do if his MF feat was casual

Don´t misunderstand me, I still waiting for a clear country lvl feat then we could probably use such statement, the problem is we don´t have any feat who back up the country lvl statement....
The same logic we use to scale chars in OP, FT chars get. If a high tier is saying he can wipe a country into dust, and another is covering said island and more with magic, then the top tiers who have the strongest magic must by default be above them.

These attacks aren´t island size if we look at the panels before and after, the city with Acnologia attack was one of fiore. We can clear see the destruction power of Acnologia in these panels:

[/SPOILER]
This is definitely Island level+ if sinking MF is considered one. Actually the second panel almost displays the earth's curvature which is about 10,500 metres elevation, might very well be country based on that. Also the second panel doesn't happen immediately after or before the first. The first one is smaller because Aconologia follows larger amounts of magic, I.E Fairy Tail guild and the ships

Also the other Aconologia island feat I was refering to is this

These attack is for sure in combination a island lvl attack but that is also one of Acnologia best feats so far. He couldn´t put out more as these feats, let alone he couldn´t destroy Fiore but August can do it?
Yes, he was causing indiscriminate destruction, not full wipeout like he did 7 years ago. I don't know why we are arguing this when I posted a panel of him busting Tenrou into nothing. Is one random roar weaker than his biggest Named attack?
Irene wise she just teleport everyone in another place and shrink the country, also she need prep time to release such a big aoe control, yet her potency is far behind her range control of his magic.
Universe One is plain reconstruction feat, there's definitely energy involved her. She didn't just teleport people, she reconstructed the entire map. She compressed the entire large country into X time smaller than it was, if you want to calculate the AP of that then go ahead
You mix up Dragon cry with the first movie. He said Dragon cry was connected to the final story of Fairy tail. Not the movie with the Phoenix who is noncanon.
Oh I'm talking about Dragon Cry. Animus has a weapon that can wipe all of Ishagar and Natsu still fodderizes. Never actually seen the movie but I'm pretty sure it's canon. Not that this matters tho because it would fall under outlier if I happened because why not just use that against Aconologia.

It doesn´t have something do only with badly written, if we use powerscaling and the others things, feat are important aswell.
Irene doesn´t have Country lvl AP,
As I explained, there's energy involved in this compression process
she is more like equal to Erza who has at best mountain lvl AP.
I don't know where you got this from. Erza alone is above Mountain considering she a cut a meteor with no magic powers left and broken bones.
Same goes for August, he was almost take down by Gildarts(Mountain-island lvl AP).
Are we talking about Durability now? August clearly affected the entire country of Fiore which we see as house begin to crumble and rise while he's getting ready to do it/in the process of doing it
As I said range is different then their AP. Acnologia in bloodlust form and tons of other characters fail to show a legit country lvl AP.
Nah Irenes magic is compression based, therefore AP is involved. And like I said, the first panel Aconologia's Flaire does very likely bust a country if every beam is as strong as the one he used on Tenrou island or even 10 times weaker. For reference, the horizontal distance between fairy tail and the place Spriggans started attacking from is 400km, that alone is almost decent country level wideness wise irl

We had at least two panels where Etherion was released:

Sorry but both panels show that Etherion was far away from beeing country lvl attack. Also as I said Bloodlusted Acnologia even fail to put out a Country lvl feat as the strongest character back then in fairy tail. We literally haven´t any country lvl feat, just statement over statements without any back up feat...
That was not etherion at full potential, it was clearly discussed by Mavis who should know the most about it.That was only the output of the satellite square, and the first panel was a hypothetical. Also we saw Augusts attack in effect and people from regions reacting to it, it's not a hyperbole. Irene I've already explained has to shrink countries down, that's definitely AP based with a touch of hax. WP destroying his surroundings and making water do his job is not combat battle related I assume as well?

Statements + basic power scaling that you are doing for Katakuri but seem to be unable to do with Aconologia. If a character is casually island level, and other country level users are unable to do anything against him, then after getting powered how are they not country level if the Flaire already shows Island+ level destruction? Doesn't Jellal's Sema cover more than that AOE? Why even bother making a plan with Etherion if that's its limit?
We see such feats pre timeskip aswell, thrillerbark should be around the size of the island where we see the feat of Natsu and Makarov.Makarov wise, Luffy tank a similar attack pre ts from Moria. Katakuri can less have destruction power but his Mogura is very lethal and he could easily one shot Natsu with one clear hit in his stomach or even head. I doubt that Natsu could tank such lethal hits.
You mean this

isn't this sorta what you ask for Aconologia and Natsu? You're scaling Katakuris AP to this when he hasn't shown anything like this :smithnie:, how can Moriah destroy islands completely when Katakuri can't do that? Anyway the island was tearing apart slowly according to fodders not in one shot

dangerous enough to kill Luffy in one clear hit.
wait what? How? Luffy's been taking a beating for 11 hours and still ate Mogura and stood. You're telling me this man couldn't get a clean hit for all that time?

Doubt it. Natsu scales to Mard Geer who was taking attacks from CK, same guy doing this sort of shit

and this
Visually this is Mihawk iceberg if not bigger

This doesn't mean anything tho, Zoro has shown more DC than some many high tiers and top tiers but we still don't question their capabilities of pulling said moves.
As you said here, Zoro has SHOWN....
Which feat literally shows to scale Acno and the other characters to country lvl??
August feat show only to manipulate Magnolia, the mountains and the lake behind doesn´t get manipulated, with means he was barely able to manipulate with Ars Magia the city.

So if August hasn´t show any country lvl feat, could we scale him?
Let try it, which character exactly show a country lvl feat?
Literally no one, so how we should scale him to a lvl with no one not shown in the entire manga?

Also Whitebeard's statement wasn't repeated several times in reference of the single most frequent scaling tool in the manga, nor is it as specific as saying Etherion or Fairy Law can destroy this specific area since the phrase "Has the power to" can refer to long term destruction, which whitebeard can do if his MF feat was casual
A statment getting repeated several times doesn´t mean it gonna be true in the end. Sengoku could repeated his statement in marineford multiple times, yet no one would buy the statement that Whitebeard could destroy the world because of his feats in marineford who are at best beeing large island lvl. Fairy law and Etherion aren´t shown anything to come close to country lvl. It beeing still statements, feat wise Etherion is barely over mountain lvl.

The same logic we use to scale chars in OP, FT chars get. If a high tier is saying he can wipe a country into dust, and another is covering said island and more with magic, then the top tiers who have the strongest magic must by default be above them.
This logic isn´t much wrong but in that case, he really shown in Fairy tail a lvl of large island attack?
I mean to use your logic we should have large island lvl of high tiers in fairy to scaling the top tiers?

This is definitely Island level+ if sinking MF is considered one. Actually the second panel almost displays the earth's curvature which is about 10,500 metres elevation, might very well be country based on that. Also the second panel doesn't happen immediately after or before the first.
In the second panel you can see mountains behind who are larger then Acnologia biggest aoe attack.
In that case I would rate this attack at best to multi mountain-small island lvl..

Also the other Aconologia island feat I was refering to is this
He load the breath attack for some time and release it at full bust attack.
This feat was at best small island lvl to normal island lvl, still far behind country lvl.

Yes, he was causing indiscriminate destruction, not full wipeout like he did 7 years ago. I don't know why we are arguing this when I posted a panel of him busting Tenrou into nothing. Is one random roar weaker than his biggest Named attack?
It wasn´t a random attack, he load his breath for several seconds-minutes, until that it was his best feat.
With Eternal flair he could barely vapes the surface of these cities, his breath attack could vape totally the whole Tenrou island.
We don´t know how strong would be his breath attack after he absorb the RoT.

Universe One is plain reconstruction feat, there's definitely energy involved her. She didn't just teleport people, she reconstructed the entire map. She compressed the entire large country into X time smaller than it was, if you want to calculate the AP of that then go ahead
The change the country, but in whole Unverse One isn´t a attack, it is rather a magic skill of Irene who could manipulate the country, Irene Ap lvl is far behind the manipulate power with the release with Universe one.
I mean Brandish is the best example, his Ap lvl is far behind the power with she could manipulated.

I mean in a direct battle, what will Irene do with Universe one against a enemy outside of teleport him in a different place?
She need several minutes and prepare to release universe one, even Acnologia was shocked to see such a magic power. Yet he is far superior to Irene.

Oh I'm talking about Dragon Cry. Animus has a weapon that can wipe all of Ishagar and Natsu still fodderizes. Never actually seen the movie but I'm pretty sure it's canon. Not that this matters tho because it would fall under outlier if I happened because why not just use that against Aconologia.
As someone who watch the movie, Dragon cry was far away from wipe all of Ishagar, also Natsu don´t beat the weapon DC, he beat the Dragon who already release DC, so he fought against Natsu without DC.
In that case it would pretty sure scale Acnologia to large island lvl.

As I explained, there's energy involved in this compression process
But having high energy doesn´t mean with having bigger Ap. As compare just look at other example, Cana and Lucy had more mp power then other members from their clan yet they are weaker in Ap overall.

Having high magic power doesn´t mean more AP, if you know the Curse of Tartaros who are the against part against magic, curse power is the same as magic power a other state and not can put in same category as Attack power/Attack potency.
As example here orginal canon cards of Mashima who show the powerlevel of the Tartaros member:

Franmalth has a curse power(magic power) of 1000 yet his attack is under that lvl.
Sailah has more curse power then her normal attack power, Keyes has a curse power of 3000 yet only a AP of 400..

You can´t put Magicpower im same category as Attackpower, in that case as we see above both are different categorys.
In that case Irene can have large magicpower, but her Ap is far behind that lvl which she pose with Magicpower...

I don't know where you got this from. Erza alone is above Mountain considering she a cut a meteor with no magic powers left and broken bones.
Again, Magicpower isn´t Attackpower, of course it can push it as we see manytimes in manga, but overall Erza is almost a close combat fighter, she having less magic power doesn´t mean that her Ap becaming weaker.

Also cutting a meteor doesn´t put your directly to mountain lvl or above, the matter is the speed and size of the meteor...

Are we talking about Durability now? August clearly affected the entire country of Fiore which we see as house begin to crumble and rise while he's getting ready to do it/in the process of doing it
We can see clearly that August only affected magnolia, the mountains behind and the lake wasn´t affected with means his range only cover the city:

Magnolia was only affected of Ars magia, later Mevis even confirm it with saying Magnolia would disappear.
And again defense and attack power aren´t the same, you should stop with putting both in same category, as Mashima show both are totally different categorys...
:smithnie:

Nah Irenes magic is compression based, therefore AP is involved. And like I said, the first panel Aconologia's Flaire does very likely bust a country if every beam is as strong as the one he used on Tenrou island or even 10 times weaker. For reference, the horizontal distance between fairy tail and the place Spriggans started attacking from is 400km, that alone is almost decent country level wideness wise irl
As I show your above these text, MP aren´t the same as Attack power.
Tenrou island isn´t even 1/20 of fiore, the island wasn´t big to compare it with a large country.
Acnologia couldn´t bust fiore, even in his bloodlust form he need to travel across fiore to reach the fairy tail guild.

That was not etherion at full potential, it was clearly discussed by Mavis who should know the most about it.That was only the output of the satellite square, and the first panel was a hypothetical. Also we saw Augusts attack in effect and people from regions reacting to it, it's not a hyperbole. Irene I've already explained has to shrink countries down, that's definitely AP based with a touch of hax. WP destroying his surroundings and making water do his job is not combat battle related I assume as well?
Ap isn´t the same as Mp power, the has less Ap power then her Mp. Also even if the first panel don´t show the full potential of Etherion, the second panel did it and it wasn´t still a country lvl attack, with means the statement still get debunked by the own etherion feat...

August only effect the people in Magnolia, not the other cities or so. As example, Erza and co didn´t even feel Ars magia and they barely leave magnolia...

You mean this

isn't this sorta what you ask for Aconologia and Natsu? You're scaling Katakuris AP to this when he hasn't shown anything like this :smithnie:, how can Moriah destroy islands completely when Katakuri can't do that? Anyway the island was tearing apart slowly according to fodders not in one shot
I don´t have anything against scaling, if you have island-country lvl feats which could scale Natsu, then show it but im sure you don´t gonna find them. Natsu beeing above the Wargod can we use as scaling, but with that he would only reach multi mountain lvl. Natsu scales to Zeref and Human Acnologia who are small island-island lvl. I don´t even know why we should put him above that lvl, featwise and scalingwise no one is above that lvl.

Moria tearing apart the island was with one attack:

So it is irrelevant what the fodders saying their, again this is exaclty a example why we should using feats above statements...
Katakuri getting scale above this, he clash equal with Boundman and even op it. Alone this is enough for scaling...

Statements + basic power scaling that you are doing for Katakuri but seem to be unable to do with Aconologia.
If any God Dragon in the current fairy tail manga showing any sign of country lvl feat, im the first one here who would put Acnologia to that lvl... As I that I using scaling aswell, but I don´t use unclear statements and hyperbole as you did. Otherwise we could have a Planet lvl Whitebeard lol.

Doesn't Jellal's Sema cover more than that AOE? Why even bother making a plan with Etherion if that's its limit?
Nothing yet overcome the power of Etherion, even Igneel one top tier of Fairy tail couldn´t performence such a high lvl aoe attack, because that Etherion is still over the top..

wait what? How? Luffy's been taking a beating for 11 hours and still ate Mogura and stood. You're telling me this man couldn't get a clean hit for all that time?
One Mogura hit almost kill off Luffy and even when he almost dodge the attack, imagine a clean hit in the head or in the stomach, Luffy would be dead for sure. Do you think Natsu could tank such a hard clean hit?
Luffy dodge almost in the battle mogura, via using his own speed+CoO and later future sight. Katakuri is faster then Natsu who hasn´t any advanced as Luffy had with his rubber power, he can´t change the distract of his head when Katakuri attack twice.

Doubt it. Natsu scales to Mard Geer who was taking attacks from CK, same guy doing this sort of shit
Still under island lvl, which Katakuri pose. Kata has enough Ap/lethal attack to kill of Natsu.

Visually this is Mihawk iceberg if not bigger
Mihawki iceberg cover entire island and tons of marineships who are big asf. I doubt the slash attack of CS is better then the one of Mihawk..

Anyway I don´t say that Natsu is weak, but the trio has the best chance to win this battle. Katakuri can easily stall off Natsu while the other twos could finish off the entire guild.

As you said here, Zoro has SHOWN.....
Yeah, Zoro has shown more power than Top tiers, no?
Which feat literally shows to scale Acno and the other characters to country lvl??
What feats scales Kaido and Big Mom as island and above?
August feat show only to manipulate Magnolia, the mountains and the lake behind doesn´t get manipulated, with means he was barely able to manipulate with Ars Magia the city.
No they were, it's just that he didn't draw it because it was implied, much like how Moriahs punch didn't show the entire island being destroyed

So if August hasn´t show any country lvl feat, could we scale him?
Let try it, which character exactly show a country lvl feat?
August, Zeref and Irene

Literally no one, so how we should scale him to a lvl with no one not shown in the entire manga?
This is wrong. You're expecting an entire country to be drawn in one page, that rarely ever happens.

A statment getting repeated several times doesn´t mean it gonna be true in the end.Sengoku could repeated his statement in marineford multiple times, yet no one would buy the statement that Whitebeard could destroy the world because of his feats in marineford who are at best beeing large island lvl.
If he had a power related foundation that is rooted in the very concept of DFs like Etherion is for magic then yes, people would buy it. Also like I said, you can buy Whitebeard's statement but only apply it in long terms and it would make perfect sense. Show me Wb being labeled as an undistubale planet buster for more than 3 panel and his power having connections to the origin of magic (or whatever one piss relies on for power)

Fairy law and Etherion aren´t shown anything to come close to country lvl. It beeing still statements, feat wise Etherion is barely over mountain lvl.
Just like Katakuri hasn't shown anything more than maximum city block AP right? What about Non-island top tiers with no feats? You're only depowering Escanor and Katakuri here since neither have actual drawn island feats or even city.
This logic isn´t much wrong but in that case, he really shown in Fairy tail a lvl of large island attack?
I mean to use your logic we should have large island lvl of high tiers in fairy to scaling the top tiers?
I didn't understand this, can you reword it plz?
In the second panel you can see mountains behind who are larger then Acnologia biggest aoe attack.
?and? unless you calcualted the range of the ocean and its bodies of land that's not indicative of anything other than some more land being beyond his range
In that case I would rate this attack at best to multi mountain-small island lvl..
No small island doesn't make sense if we consider MF a normal island

He load the breath attack for some time and release it at full bust attack.
So you're telling me his named attack with effort is weaker than his unnamed roar?
This feat was at best small island lvl to normal island lvl, still far behind country lvl.
Why small?

It wasn´t a random attack, he load his breath for several seconds-minutes, until that it was his best feat.
his no named attack is weaker than his nameless attack? Let me guess, are Zoro's random air slashes with Koka also more powerful than his Sanzen Sekai or Ashura?
With Eternal flair he could barely vapes the surface of these cities
Yah buddy that doesn't mean anything, Whitebeard was relying on Water to do the real damage yet his AP is at Island level
We don´t know how strong would be his breath attack after he absorb the RoT.
I believe in you, what comes after Island level AP?

The change the country, but in whole Unverse One isn´t a attack, it is rather a magic skill of Irene who could manipulate the country, Irene Ap lvl is far behind the manipulate power with the release with Universe one.
Ask yourself what "Manipulate" means in this context, she physically compresses and rearranges things in the land, that's literally entirely AP based. Hax can have AP as long as the methodology is physical and energy interactive
I mean Brandish is the best example, his Ap lvl is far behind the power with she could manipulated.
Nah she would still get bodied by somebody with higher power and in fact, she would be unable to reduce their size
I mean in a direct battle, what will Irene do with Universe one against a enemy outside of teleport him in a different place?
She need several minutes and prepare to release universe one,
None of this actually changes the fact that she has that level of AP. Since it's one single move needing that much energy to preform and cause.

Now since you seem to finally ask the real questions, my intention of mentioning Irene was to show you that top tiers don't cap at mountain level or island level like you said. Now hopefully, if you understand that she has this much AP without the attack actually damaging characters, Natsu, Zeref and Acono should be capable of more by scaling
even Acnologia was shocked to see such a magic power. Yet he is far superior to Irene.
Eh, it was more about the magic type than the power, much like Admirals getting shocked at Luffy using CoC. Even if it was about power, it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

But having high energy doesn´t mean with having bigger Ap.
Attack Potency is literally the measure of energy for DC
As compare just look at other example, Cana and Lucy had more mp power then other members from their clan yet they are weaker in Ap overall.
Wait what>? Layla and Lucy are pretty much equal and Anna is called the strongest key mage ever. Not sure what's the Cana stuff about, pretty sure Fairy Gritter is an exception.
Having high magic power doesn´t mean more AP, if you know the Curse of Tartaros who are the against part against magic, curse power is the same as magic power a other state and not can put in same category as Attack power/Attack potency.
As example here orginal canon cards of Mashima who show the powerlevel of the Tartaros member:

Franmalth has a curse power(magic power) of 1000 yet his attack is under that lvl.
Sailah has more curse power then her normal attack power, Keyes has a curse power of 3000 yet only a AP of 400..
1-None of these numbers contradict the overall AP ranking in terms of feats. It's not Like Torafosuzer is suddenly more hard hitting than Silver
2-This is not relevant for our case since Top Tiers > High tiers in all relevant categories.

You can´t put Magicpower im same category as Attackpower, in that case as we see above both are different categorys.
Except I'm not. I'm saying someone's overall Magic power determines their power level, hence Mardy was the strongest and the hardest hitting even in your list. The differentiation is there for the sake of specialization sake but at the end of the day no one with lower curse power in that list is necessarily less hard hitting than another with lower CL
In that case Irene can have large magicpower, but her Ap is far behind that lvl which she pose with Magicpower...
That makes no sense as I said, Compression is a very physical task that she achieves through the very same magic power that you're saying is different.
Again, Magicpower isn´t Attackpower, of course it can push it as we see manytimes in manga, but overall Erza is almost a close combat fighter, she having less magic power doesn´t mean that her Ap becaming weaker.
Erza needs her transformations to use her power, this was explained in the laxus arc and another time against Cobra iirc. Also that specific one she was wearing focuses completely on offensive boost and is even more powerful than her strongest armor from the Jellal arc
Also cutting a meteor doesn´t put your directly to mountain lvl or above, the matter is the speed and size of the meteor...
Tell me how fast and big this one looks

It's already way bigger than Sema (as the name suggests) and Sema itself was Mountain level+, I take that back, this was at least multi mountain level
We can see clearly that August only affected magnolia, the mountains behind and the lake wasn´t affected with means his range only cover the city:
The affects reached Gajeel and Levy who weren't in Maganolia

agnolia was only affected of Ars magia, later Mevis even confirm it with saying Magnolia would disappear.
No she says everyone in Magnolia should shield themselves since he was the closely to that city.
And again defense and attack power aren´t the same, you should stop with putting both in same category, as Mashima show both are totally different categorys...
But you're the one who mentioned defense tho

As I show your above these text, MP aren´t the same as Attack power.
No one said this in that quote
]Tenrou island isn´t even 1/20 of fiore, the island wasn´t big to compare it with a large country.
MF is? Also I mentioned that feat because you said Aconologia had no island level feats here
we see a top tier battle between Igneel and Acnologia and they barely show mountain lvl feats
Acnologia couldn´t bust fiore, even in his bloodlust form he need to travel across fiore to reach the fairy tail guild.
Because he's drawn to energy, I've already explained this.

Ap isn´t the same as Mp power, the has less Ap power then her Mp.
Again I've never said this, I said AP scales to MP because it is through MP that AP happens to begin with. This is the case with Erza, Demons with Curses and everyone else in the verse. There aren't many character that attack purely 100% with only physical attacks and if there is, it is through getting boosted by magic like Erzas armors and Natsu's dragon force
Also even if the first panel don´t show the full potential of Etherion, the second panel did it and it wasn´t still a country lvl attack, with means the statement still get debunked by the own etherion feat...
Wrong, it showed the limit of the magic satellite that shot the etherion only to eliminate Jellal, not the entire fucking country causing suicide
August only effect the people in Magnolia, not the other cities or so. As example, Erza and co didn´t even feel Ars magia and they barely leave magnolia...
Gajeel did. You have no proof that others didn't, they just weren't shown being affected because the character using the attack himself did so there's no reason to assume otherwise unless you think August was cocky.

I don´t have anything against scaling, if you have island-country lvl feats which could scale Natsu,
Aconologia's Tenrou island feat...Acono powers vastly from then which should put him at country level by EoS
Natsu beeing above the Wargod can we use as scaling, but with that he would only reach multi mountain lvl.
Again with this shit. Aconologia busted an island with a no name attack, Natsu was taking hits and roars from said dragon, what is so hard to get Island level from?
Natsu scales to Zeref and Human Acnologia who are small island-island lvl. I don´t even know why we should put him above that lvl, featwise and scalingwise no one is above that lvl.
There's no such thing Zeref and Human Aconologia being small island when their inferior country. I already told you that August said he could do nothing to Zeref, same August who could wipe Fiore. Being able to see the entire country is irrelevant because we never see such large scope without nukes or zoom out maps. Dues Sema is already at multi mountain level, there's no way top tiers are only slighty more hard hitting than a weakened Irene
Moria tearing apart the island was with one attack:
We didn't see the entire island being split:gonope: so it doesn't count as you say
So it is irrelevant what the fodders saying their, again this is exaclty a example why we should using feats above statements...
Katakuri getting scale above this, he clash equal with Boundman and even op it. Alone this is enough for scaling...
Bound Man never busted an island that we could see completely, it was a city block at most with KKG visually, so again, like you would say, this doesn't prove island level AP but city block because that's all we saw getting drawn

If any God Dragon in the current fairy tail manga showing any sign of country lvl feat, im the first one here who would put Acnologia to that lvl... As I that I using scaling aswell, but I don´t use unclear statements and hyperbole as you did. Otherwise we could have a Planet lvl Whitebeard lol.
Planet WB is based on one statement, Etherion is an accepted buster by the same Mavis you referenced just one quote ago. Are you ignoring character statements when it suits you and using them when you want?

Nothing yet overcome the power of Etherion, even Igneel one top tier of Fairy tail couldn´t performance such a high lvl aoe attack, because that Etherion is still over the top..
Yes, plenty things did by feats. Both Acono attacks, Irenes Country compression, Augusts destroying Fiore like he said and Fairy Heart Zeref
One Mogura hit almost kill off Luffy and even when he almost dodge the attack, imagine a clean hit in the head or in the stomach, Luffy would be dead for sure. Do you think Natsu could tank such a hard clean hit?
Yes. I need feats of Luffy taking hits from someone rivaling Celestial Spirit King
uffy dodge almost in the battle mogura
It was the opposite, Luffy took the most hits in that fight, and Mogura even landed while he was distracted
via using his own speed+CoO and later future sight.
Both of which Katakuri was better at until the end and Snake man
Katakuri is faster then Natsu who hasn´t any advanced as Luffy had with his rubber power, he can´t change the distract of his head when Katakuri attack twice.
Yah and luffy is what? Massively hypersonic with sub-relativistic reactions due to CoO? Natsu already burned time and existence erasure and dealt with a mind reader, precog with several seconds might actually not help that much
Still under island lvl, which Katakuri pose. Kata has enough Ap/lethal attack to kill of Natsu.
Gonna have to prove why he is island level by panels of him busting an island or tieing an attack that could, you know same good old stuff as above

Mihawki iceberg cover entire island and tons of marineships who are big asf. I doubt the slash attack of CS is better then the one of Mihawk..
Nah it's definitely island level considering the sheer size of the Tartaros base
Anyway I don´t say that Natsu is weak, but the trio has the best chance to win this battle. Katakuri can easily stall off Natsu while the other twos could finish off the entire guild
I think Vasco finishes everyone else himself tbh, but yah sure I'm fine with a win via outlasting using Vasco help.

Part1:
Yeah, Zoro has shown more power than Top tiers, no?
This isn´t what I said, with SHOWN we had a feat to use scaling. In that case Whitebeard,Akainu and Kaido have feats who scales the other top tiers aswell. That is the point, if we have feats we can use scaling too.
But in Fairy tail case, we don´t have any country lvl feat so what we should scale here? Via using hyperbole statements?

What feats scales Kaido and Big Mom as island and above?
They scaled to Whitebeard,Akainu and they are far above Moria who could split a island in half.
Also Kaido one shot Luffy with show again that he was far above high tiers. Alone by scaling to old weak Whitebeard, the other yonkous scale to island lvl+
Also they scales to Fujitora who have island lvl feats, Akainu and Kuzan fight...
Their are a lot of feats where we could scale Kaido and Big mom...

August, Zeref and Irene
Can you post these Ap feats then?
Let see these country lvl feats, not statements but really feats, cmon show them.

No they were, it's just that he didn't draw it because it was implied, much like how Moriahs punch didn't show the entire island being destroyed
The entire island was split in half with one punch, the feat still stand even though the island slowly cracked up, but alone the force of Moria could do it with is enough to use as feat.

This is wrong. You're expecting an entire country to be drawn in one page, that rarely ever happens.
If someone can draw a meteor flying across the space, he don´t get problems to draw how a country get wiped out lol...
As I said their isn´t any feat who show country lvl feat(AP).

If he had a power related foundation that is rooted in the very concept of DFs like Etherion is for magic then yes, people would buy it. Also like I said, you can buy Whitebeard's statement but only apply it in long terms and it would make perfect sense. Show me Wb being labeled as an undistubale planet buster for more than 3 panel and his power having connections to the origin of magic (or whatever one piss relies on for power)
As I said, Sengoku could state threetimes in MF that Whitebeard could bust the planet and still no one would believe it?
And why? Because his feats speaks against this hyperbole statement, he barely show Large island lvl feat-small country lvl, that is far behind planet lvl.

The same goes about Etherion, the feat himself isn´t country lvl and the statement don´t gonna push it to the lvl when the feat himself was max multi mountain lvl.

Just like Katakuri hasn't shown anything more than maximum city block AP right? What about Non-island top tiers with no feats? You're only depowering Escanor and Katakuri here since neither have actual drawn island feats or even city.
Again you implied it as I don´t accept scaling, but this isn´t true.
As I said Katakuri get scaled above the most mid-high tiers, he is above Pica and Dressrosa Zoro with automality put him above Mountain lvl. By scaling to Boundman he is easily island lvl by scaling.

I didn't understand this, can you reword it plz?
To use your logic, we should have at least some high tiers in fairy tail who show island lvl feats. But that isn´t the case, fairy tail didn´t have much island lvl feats. Even someone as Igneel just show barely a mountain lvl feat.
So we can´t use your logic to scale FT chars into a lvl which they never pose.

?and? unless you calcualted the range of the ocean and its bodies of land that's not indicative of anything other than some more land being beyond his range
The perspective make it like Acno destroying multiple cities, but in that case he just destroy one city with a large aoe attack, as the other scans show, Acno attack wasn´t above island lvl.

No small island doesn't make sense if we consider MF a normal island
It make sense, the attack barely could wipe out the surface of one city, the land with he attack was still fiore.
His spamm attack hasn´t much large range as you though:

This feats are at best small island lvl...

So you're telling me his named attack with effort is weaker than his unnamed roar?
Unnamed attack doesn´t make it weaker, someone as Whitebeard fought all time without naming his attack.
His Roar was used later aswell when he powered up and it was at best mountain-multi mountain lvl, I show you the scan above.
He loading his roar when he attack Tenrou island, it had the same effort as his eternal flare, both attacks are in same lvl(the one make a big blast, the other attack with small blast but attack mutliple times).

I normal island as Dressrosa would count it, but the attack with Acno show wasn´t above small island lvl.
If we count that he barely destroy the surface of the city and couldn´t even sink one very small island(wasn´t even bigger then the city) who we see behind Erza.

his no named attack is weaker than his nameless attack? Let me guess, are Zoro's random air slashes with Koka also more powerful than his Sanzen Sekai or Ashura?
Nameless attack doesn´t mean that it was a random attack, he want to wipe everyone on tenrou island.
Calling it nameless random attack doesn´t change the fact that the attack was Acnologia best feat alongside with Eternal flare, so it can´t be much worse right?

In that case you know that Natsu defeat Acnologia with a unnamed attack right?

Unnamed attack doesn´t mean it is a random attack as you can see above in the panel where Natsu basically defeat the strongest character back then with unnamed attack.

Yah buddy that doesn't mean anything, Whitebeard was relying on Water to do the real damage yet his AP is at Island level
Whitebeard hold himself his quake back much, later he want to destroy whole MF. He could split the entire land, not just damage the surface. In that case the different are very big, Akainu vs Kuzan wipe out the the middle of the island. Enel wipe out a complete island with his attack(who get overpowered by PRE TS Luffy)...
Scalingwise we have a lot stuff in One piece for island lvl...

I believe in you, what comes after Island level AP?
Large Island lvl-Small Country lvl Ap...

Ask yourself what "Manipulate" means in this context, she physically compresses and rearranges things in the land, that's literally entirely AP based. Hax can have AP as long as the methodology is physical and energy interactive
Her Universe one hasn´t any negative physically damage on the enemy. She can´t basically even hurt the enemy with Universe one, she just teleport them with universe one and make the land smaller. Universe one isn´t any kinda of attack with you use against a enemy to defeat him, it doesn´t have any potency behind her attack...

Nah she would still get bodied by somebody with higher power and in fact, she would be unable to reduce their size
Of course she could get bodied by someone above that, anyone who has more Mp and strong defense can battle of with Brandish.
She could reduce the size of August wound and she could even change the size of Gray who was stronger then the most Spriggans.
With mean she can still use her magic against stronger enemies.

None of this actually changes the fact that she has that level of AP. Since it's one single move needing that much energy to preform and cause.
It isn´t a Ap. it is a manipulate ability who doesn´t have any potency, after she get defeated the size of the island change with shows again that she just shirk the island. If you want compare abilites look at Doffy Birdcage, in that case it isn´t Doffy AP but a range ability who is large island lvl. Yet Doffy himself is just at best normal Island lvl via AP...

Now since you seem to finally ask the real questions, my intention of mentioning Irene was to show you that top tiers don't cap at mountain level or island level like you said. Now hopefully, if you understand that she has this much AP without the attack actually damaging characters, Natsu, Zeref and Acono should be capable of more by scaling
She has the MP to do this, not AP as I proof you in my last post that you compare two different category here.
Something with you make wrong is aswell that you put Acnologia,Zeref and Natsu in same category, Natsu and Zeref are far behind Acno. Even Human Acno could trash Natsu who only win because of the all powers of the 7DS. We see how Natsu fail against such class lvl Dragon, Acno in dragon form would curbstomp Natsu.

So either way your scaling doesn´t make anysense.

Eh, it was more about the magic type than the power, much like Admirals getting shocked at Luffy using CoC. Even if it was about power, it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.
The MP of Irene was the case, it isn´t any AP attack.
Acnologia wasn´t either scratch or damaged by Universe one...

Attack Potency is literally the measure of energy for DC
I mean magicpower, having higher magicpower doesn´t mean to have the same AP.
I proof this already in the scans about Mashima own powerlevel cards where he seperate both AP with CP or MP.
With means MP isn´t AP as I said here now for manytimes.

Wait what>? Layla and Lucy are pretty much equal and Anna is called the strongest key mage ever. Not sure what's the Cana stuff about, pretty sure Fairy Gritter is an exception.
As I said, MP isn´t any proof to having higher AP.
In that case we can look at the powerlevel card of Mashima:

MP/CP isn´t the same as AP...
Franmalth had more MP then his AP, with shows again that MP doesn´t mean to have the same AP...

1-None of these numbers contradict the overall AP ranking in terms of feats. It's not Like Torafosuzer is suddenly more hard hitting than Silver
That isn´t the case, the most point of these scans just proof that Mp doesn´t is equal to AP.
Having higher MP doesn´t mean to have the same AP, in Irene case she just have high Mp but her Ap is far behind that lvl.

2-This is not relevant for our case since Top Tiers > High tiers in all relevant categories.
Again it isn´t a point to compare the High tiers to the top tiers, I just debunk this claim MP=AP with isn´t true after I showing the powerlevel cards of Tartaros.

Except I'm not. I'm saying someone's overall Magic power determines their power level, hence Mardy was the strongest and the hardest hitting even in your list. The differentiation is there for the sake of specialization sake but at the end of the day no one with lower curse power in that list is necessarily less hard hitting than another with lower CL
Mardy was a allrounder who use both large and close combat skills.
Irene is more the range fighter who use magicskills to attack the enemy. Her magicpower is great but her strongest attack was just to drop a small meteor for the space, something with Fujitora can casually spamm.

She never call Universe one to her strongest attack, her meteor summon was her strongest attack, who is far behind from beeing country-continent lvl. Again this proofs that MP isn´t AP, otherwise Irene would use a attack in similar lvl of Universe one, but she couldn´t...

Because that Irene Ap himself is only small island-Island lvl(via Meteor feat), not above...

That makes no sense as I said, Compression is a very physical task that she achieves through the very same magic power that you're saying is different.
It make sense, Irene own Ap is scaled to Meteor feat while her Mp is scaled to the Universe one feat.
We can´t even compare universe one with the Meteor feat, the meteor feat was Irene strongest attack...

Erza needs her transformations to use her power, this was explained in the laxus arc and another time against Cobra iirc. Also that specific one she was wearing focuses completely on offensive boost and is even more powerful than her strongest armor from the Jellal arc
Doesn´t change the fact that Erza has more AP then her Mp.
She isn´t as Lucy,Gray or other magician who need massive Mp to fight on, she can just fight alone via her AP.
When she cut the meteor, she had the clear heart clothing with give her the maximum strongest power, so she don´t casually just cut the meteor, she use anything to destroy it, she even mentioned it when she fly against the meteor, in that case she even combinate her MP with the AP:

Tell me how fast and big this one looks

It's already way bigger than Sema (as the name suggests) and Sema itself was Mountain level+, I take that back, this was at least multi mountain level
Where the hell is sema Mountain lvl+??

Also the anime make the feat bigger at it was, the manga canon version looks far different here:

It is a simple meteor feat, Fujitora one was faster and bigger yet he casually spam it and Irene use her strongest attack with show again the different between both AP...

The affects reached Gajeel and Levy who weren't in Maganolia
How you come up with this? Gajeel and Levy are in Magnolia back then, they fought against the enemy soldiers when Mavis state it, later you can see Levy is with the guild in magnolia:

Levy and Gajeel never leave Magnolia so how you come up with that??
Also Lucy and Gray who are in the near of Magnolia didn´t feel August magic aswell, they just see the light from behind, with means they didn´t get effect by August power:

August magic just have a effect to the people in magnolia not fiore himself...
Post automatically merged:

Part2:
No she says everyone in Magnolia should shield themselves since he was the closely to that city.
Nope she said Magnolia would disappear if August would continue his Ars magia:

But you're the one who mentioned defense tho
Yeah as I said Defense and Mp aren´t the same as AP and Mp...
In that case even a single sword pierce of Brandish could very bad damaged August, yet her Ap is far behind August Ap.
In that case her damage was strong enough to hurt August.

No one said this in that quote
Then why you try to make it out as Irene Mp is the same as her AP??
In that case we don´t even start to make a debate about it if you even don´t said it...

Because he's drawn to energy, I've already explained this.
You didn´t, Acnologia was in bloodlust form without his spirtual himself, he destroy everything who cross his path yet he couldn´t destroy even half of fiore, he just fly across the land and spamm is attack. If we count such feats, then Luffy has enough Ap to destroy a 150km ship via using Elefant Gatling in adition. And I doubt that Luffy has country lvl AP, he just spamm his attack for entire time, the same way did Acnologia, he is far behind country lvl Ap...

Again I've never said this, I said AP scales to MP because it is through MP that AP happens to begin with. This is the case with Erza, Demons with Curses and everyone else in the verse. There aren't many character that attack purely 100% with only physical attacks and if there is, it is through getting boosted by magic like Erzas armors and Natsu's dragon force
Then your claim with this is wrong right:
She use their her all power+magic with show she using her strongest slash.
And Erza who is at best small island-island lvl could one shot Dragon form Irene with a simple enchanced slash via help of Wendy.
Irene best ap feat was the meteor feat and that was at best island lvl....

Wrong, it showed the limit of the magic satellite that shot the etherion only to eliminate Jellal, not the entire fucking country causing suicide
You confisung something up here, the panel with I show aren´t the one who show when Etherion was used against Jellal, these panels show more like etherion when it attack countiries and in the second panel you can see the final result of the etherion blast who was at best multi mountain lvl:

Feat>>Statement...

Last edited:
Part3:

Gajeel did. You have no proof that others didn't, they just weren't shown being affected because the character using the attack himself did so there's no reason to assume otherwise unless you think August was cocky.
Gajeel was with Levy in Magnolia, as we can see later in the panels.
Also Lucy and Gray wasn´t effected by Ars Magia and they just beeing little left of Magnolia until they arrive, which means Ars magia only effected Magnolia...

Aconologia's Tenrou island feat...Acono powers vastly from then which should put him at country level by EoS
Natsu don´t get scaled to Dragon Acnologia though, their is a big different with fighting off Dragon Acnologia or Human Acnologia who was nerfed and get defeated by Natsu who had all 7DS power. Natsu himself is far behind this power as we see in his battle with Mercuphobia who didn´t even had his full power yet trashed Erza,Natsu,Gray,Lucy and Wendy easily.

Full power Mercuphobia=Dragon Acnologia>>>Mercuphobia without full power>>>Natsu+Gray+Erza+Lucy+Wendy.

So I don´t even understand you scaling because Natsu don´t get scaled to Dragon Acnologia.

And in that case Dragon Acnologia had a small island lvl feat in Tenrou island and later the eternal feat who was at best small island-island lvl. So where this Country lvl feat coming from then??

Again with this shit. Aconologia busted an island with a no name attack, Natsu was taking hits and roars from said dragon, what is so hard to get Island level from?
Again with this shit. Natsu beat Acnologia with a no name attack, yet it was Natsu strongest attack so far, what is even your point at this rate?
No named attack doesn´t mean that Acno roa was weaker in tenrou island as Eternal flare, with his roar in Tenrou, he could wipe out a entire small island.

There's no such thing Zeref and Human Aconologia being small island when their inferior country. I already told you that August said he could do nothing to Zeref, same August who could wipe Fiore. Being able to see the entire country is irrelevant because we never see such large scope without nukes or zoom out maps. Dues Sema is already at multi mountain level, there's no way top tiers are only slighty more hard hitting than a weakened Irene
Where August state that he could nothing to Zeref? He said it to Acnologia but Acnologia was leagues above Zeref.
Alone the fact that Natsu defeat Human Acno(with help) and Zeref but lose against a God Dragon who hasn´t even his full power show that human acno is far behind his Dragon form.

Mercuphobia stomp Natsu,Erza,Gray,Lucy and Wendy, yet Zeref lose only to Natsu.
So your scaling doesn´t make anysense here.

August couldn´t wipe out the country, stop it...

Deus sama beeing multi mountain lvl was Irene best feat and Irene was a top tier in Fairy tail verse, she wasn´t far weaker then Zeref and co, she was most like in same lvl..

So if we using scaling, we would get small island lvl for Zeref,Natsu and Human Acnologia, while Dragon Acnologia is island-large island lvl. Yet no country lvl...

We didn't see the entire island being split:gonope: so it doesn't count as you say

What are you even talking about?

As we can see he split up the entire island with one single blow...

Bound Man never busted an island that we could see completely, it was a city block at most with KKG visually, so again, like you would say, this doesn't prove island level AP but city block because that's all we saw getting drawn
Boundman is far above the lvl of Moria,Pica and the others who pose mountain lvl.
So he get scaled to be a lvl above Moria, his King Kong Gun could split entire city in many parts just by the Shockwave himself!!
He didn´t even need to land a attack to lift up city parts, yet he use KKG in the sky and break Doffy strongest defense and his awakening. Boundman is clearly island lvl by scaling and featwise...

Planet WB is based on one statement, Etherion is an accepted buster by the same Mavis you referenced just one quote ago. Are you ignoring character statements when it suits you and using them when you want?
No I look skeptical about the statement and wait for feats and since we get two feats where Etherion was max Multi mountain lvl, their isn´t any point to believe Mavis statement who is most like only a hyperbole...

Yes, plenty things did by feats. Both Acono attacks, Irenes Country compression, Augusts destroying Fiore like he said and Fairy Heart Zeref
First of all:
Dragon Acnologia>>Irene/Zeref/August, their isn´t any point to compare these characters with Acnologia...
That is like you compare underling commanders as Katakuri with Big mom or Kaido...
Second:
August was destroying Magnolia, not fiore..
Irene Ap is max multi mountain-small island lvl...
White Zeref is only based on hax...
Acno both feats are either small island to island lvl, so no country lvl feat yet...

Sorry, i know i am late.

He scales to Acono who can just who cleans islands and was later on powered up. Sorry for rambling.

Dude, i was talking about durability. This scaling isn´t based on durability. The question is what was the best feat that the FT Top Tiers has "tanked". Because the fewest fictional characters i know have DC = Durability. Most of them can put out stronger attacks, then they can tank. That´s why i don´t see Natsu no sell attacks from Katakuri, Vasco or Escanor.
We can´t equalize the durability automatically, because someone has destroyed mountains or island. The Output doesn´t say anything about the dura of the character.

Also no problem for rambling, lol.

Part1:
This isn´t what I said, with SHOWN we had a feat to use scaling. In that case Whitebeard,Akainu and Kaido have feats who scales the other top tiers aswell. That is the point, if we have feats we can use scaling too.
But in Fairy tail case, we don´t have any country lvl feat so what we should scale here? Via using hyperbole statements?
Except we don't have clean Island busting feats to the level you're asking in One piece neither but you still scale them that way. Hell even Zoro's ISDS isn't mountain level based on your criteria because it's got no showing that affected something on that level
They scaled to Whitebeard,Akainu and they are far above Moria who could split a island in half.
Moriah didn't split an entire island in half on one panel so as per your own reasonings, it wasn't island level but city block
Also Kaido one shot Luffy with show again that he was far above high tiers. Alone by scaling to old weak Whitebeard, the other yonkous scale to island lvl+
This is too vague for you tho. A second ago I told you Natsu one shot an Aconologia whose all Magnolia forces as well as spriggans were hopeless against.
Also they scales to Fujitora who have island lvl feats, Akainu and Kuzan fight...
Here's why you discounted Irenes Universe One from being AP based
None of these have on panel island feats that bust islands or even affected it entirely based on this. Akainu and Aokiji whose Punk Hazard feats were shown to be simple environmental changes have no AP foundations behind their flashy elementals
Their are a lot of feats where we could scale Kaido and Big mom...
I'd love to hear some
Can you post these Ap feats then?
Let see these country lvl feats, not statements but really feats, cmon show them.
Show you two, and one that could be if Aconologias elevation was that high. Whether you accept them or don't is up to you because as far as science goes, compression is energy based and thus counts as AP.

The entire island was split in half with one punch, the feat still stand even though the island slowly cracked up, but alone the force of Moria could do it with is enough to use as feat.
No show me the entire island being split, I only see a section of it being split

If someone can draw a meteor flying across the space, he don´t get problems to draw how a country get wiped out lol..
I mean how would he go about that, please explain. Since the outside globe view of a country destruction would be drawn with impact lines (which obviously means nothing to you since this very Meteor is shown spreading said kinetic energy across a much larger area than it lands on)
As I said their isn´t any feat who show country lvl feat(AP).
This is wrong, the attack is compression based, it uses actual physical interaction with a little bit of hax to happen so yes it is AP based.

As I said, Sengoku could state threetimes in MF that Whitebeard could bust the planet and still no one would believe it?
Yes given he gets the same setup
And why? Because his feats speaks against this hyperbole statement, he barely show Large island lvl feat-small country lvl, that is far behind planet lvl.
I've already told you that it could mean long term destruction, Sengoku said he has the power to destroy the world, very different phrasing than other Etherion instances.
The same goes about Etherion, the feat himself isn´t country lvl and the statement don´t gonna push it to the lvl when the feat himself was max multi mountain lvl.
Sorry that's not how it works. You don't just bust a country when you're trying to destroy an island or one single enemy base, Etherion has no feats of being on that level because no one would use it that way.

Again you implied it as I don´t accept scaling, but this isn´t true.
As I said Katakuri get scaled above the most mid-high tiers, he is above Pica and Dressrosa Zoro with automality put him above Mountain lvl. By scaling to Boundman he is easily island lvl by scaling.
You're gonna have to show me how that G4 scaling goes. Also like I said, Zoro never destroyed a mountain since Pica was at most multi city block to town level considering the sizes of the dressrosa chateau and pica, right?

It's funny because the panel isn't even what makes Zoro mountain level but the energy output of ISDS, this entire argument you've been mixing up AP and DC

To use your logic, we should have at least some high tiers in fairy tail who show island lvl feats. But that isn´t the case, fairy tail didn´t have much island lvl feats.
Natsu, Aconologia and Zeref would be the top tiers of ft, August, Irene etc would be the high tiers.
Even someone as Igneel just show barely a mountain lvl feat.
Even Jellal has mountain feats as well pre skip Zancrow who melted a good chunk of a mountain. I'm not sure how you capped Igneel at mountain but sure we I'm only going to mimic your style of scaling.
So we can´t use your logic to scale FT chars into a lvl which they never pose.
>Final villain is island level before timeskip
>Timeskip happens and they get a huge power up
>They are still in island level
ok sure

The perspective make it like Acno destroying multiple cities, but in that case he just destroy one city with a large aoe attack, as the other scans show, Acno attack wasn´t above island lvl.
The things he was destroying weren't even cities, that's not the impressive part, the impressive part is how high he was and the range he covered. Again, my thing is simple as it doesn't involve numbers, if sinking MF is island then the first ET is definitely island+

It make sense, the attack barely could wipe out the surface of one city, the land with he attack was still fiore.
His spamm attack hasn´t much large range as you though:

This feats are at best small island lvl...
You're mixing up the first EF and the second, the first is far more impressive because he's not getting drawn to an objective as in with the second. The second he's basically completely focusing all of the hits on FT and it's surroundings.

Part 2 :smart:
Unnamed attack doesn´t make it weaker, someone as Whitebeard fought all time without naming his attack.
Because WB is a character that doesn't name their attacks, Aconologia does
His Roar was used later aswell when he powered up and it was at best mountain-multi mountain lvl, I show you the scan above.
Multi mountain to be exact, and this doesn't make sense unless you're implying he got weaker. Attacks don't always get drawn with the same power, the first time is usually enough to get the point across.
He loading his roar when he attack Tenrou island, it had the same effort as his eternal flareboth attacks are in same lvl(the one make a big blast, the other attack with small blast but attack mutliple times).,
No EF is a name charged attack from a powered up Aconologia, there's no reason to assume it is as strong as a random roar he made before timeskip and without power. This like saying Hawk gattling is weaker than Storm because storm destroyed a much bigger chunk of Alabasta than the former did.

I normal island as Dressrosa would count it, but the attack with Acno show wasn´t above small island lvl.
If we count that he barely destroy the surface of the city and couldn´t even sink one very small island(wasn´t even bigger then the city) who we see behind Erza.
yeah all I see here is you saying one is bigger than the other without proof. I need either numbers or pages indicating it is small. Looking back at FT verse, Countries are generally much bigger than regular ones as the entire world map is made of few.

Nameless attack doesn´t mean that it was a random attack, he want to wipe everyone on tenrou island.

Calling it nameless random attack doesn´t change the fact that the attack was Acnologia best feat alongside with Eternal flare, so it can´t be much worse right?

In that case you know that Natsu defeat Acnologia with a unnamed attack right?

Unnamed attack doesn´t mean it is a random attack as you can see above in the panel where Natsu basically defeat the strongest character back then with unnamed attack.
Yah Natsu was a lot more powerful than Aconologia...Which is why he fucking one shotted him. Namless attack Natsu >Aconologia, why are you surprised?

Part 3 :smoothieduck: (some good emotes in this site, as expected)
Whitebeard hold himself his quake back much, later he want to destroy whole MF.
Bringing ruin to an island's infrastructure doesn't compare to clean sinking. Shima Yurashi is the only Island level attack WB had according to you it isn't relevant because it does nothing but tilting people in a fight.

Enel needs the ark to do Raigo iirc
He could split the entire land, not just damage the surface. In that case the different are very big, Akainu vs Kuzan wipe out the the middle of the island. Enel wipe out a complete island with his attack(who get overpowered by PRE TS Luffy)...
Scalingwise we have a lot stuff in One piece for island lvl...
Out of the boys you mention only Enel actual had the DC/AP to come close island. Others either fall under the category of "Magic shit, not AP" or "too small, the page doesn't show the entire pulverization/destruction)

Large Island lvl-Small Country lvl Ap...
Nice, so we agree that's where Aconologia is right?

Her Universe one hasn´t any negative physically damage on the enemy. She can´t basically even hurt the enemy with Universe one,
Neither does Whitebeard's Shima Yurashi directly, it relies on sea and environmental destruction for harming enemies
And make land small
that's physical energy, the primary measure for AP
Universe one isn´t any kinda of attack with you use against a enemy to defeat him, it doesn´t have any potency behind her attack...
Anything with energy gets scaled with AP, a compression move that relies on physics to work would by default require energy to preform hence many characters that show no feats of destruction still get that level as long as they output an energy that's large enough to affect another with that durability. What you're complaining about is irrelevant as far my point goes since I'm only using Irene to verse scale

Of course she could get bodied by someone above that, anyone who has more Mp and strong defense can battle of with Brandish.
She could reduce the size of August wound
he allowed it to happen volunatirly
nd she could even change the size of Gray who was stronger then the most Spriggans.
Nah gray doesn't have a large enough gab in MP to not get affected, he's around general Spriggan level
With mean she can still use her magic against stronger enemies.
Wrong. That's the entire point of Dimaria not being able to trap Natsu in time magic or aconologia not getting destroyed by time and space machine, or Zeref dying to almost dying to igneel's flames despite his death curse, there are so many example of magic nullifying using power, hell Erza does it against Kyoka

It isn´t a Ap. it is a manipulate ability who doesn´t have any potency, after she get defeated the size of the island change with shows again that she just shirk the island. If you want compare abilites look at Doffy Birdcage, in that case it isn´t Doffy AP but a range ability who is large island lvl. Yet Doffy himself is just at best normal Island lvl via AP...
It returning to normal is even more impressive in theory since that means she was maintaining the effect throughout her battle which means she was constantly compressing an entire country. Either conclusion you come up with, she is still country level AP via physical compression, doesn't matter if the ability is offensive or not.

I don't get what you mean by the birdcage bit, it is different than Universe One since it eventually destroys things inside it, so it is offensive
She has the MP to do this, not AP as I proof you in my last post that you compare two different category here.
Again, AP is the measure of energy behind an ability
Something with you make wrong is aswell that you put Acnologia,Zeref and Natsu in same category, Natsu and Zeref are far behind Acno. Even Human Acno could trash Natsu who only win because of the all powers of the 7DS. We see how Natsu fail against such class lvl Dragon, Acno in dragon form would curbstomp Natsu.
I've been using 7 dragons Natsu for this match from the beginning. Zeref is not behind Acono, both Aconologia and August (country level guy) suggested he would be the best match. Also, I need proof for Dragon Acono stomping Natsu.

The MP of Irene was the case, it isn´t any AP attack.
Acnologia wasn´t either scratch or damaged by Universe one...
No one was scratched by Whitebeard's Shima Yurashi.
I mean magicpower, having higher magicpower doesn´t mean to have the same AP.
it doesn't mean the numbers are equal, but they are all proportional. The more MP, the more AP you can dish. It's just that different magicians invest their MP into different things
I proof this already in the scans about Mashima own powerlevel cards where he seperate both AP with CP or MP.
With means MP isn´t AP as I said here now for manytimes.
The only thing that proved is that the numbers aren't the same, and no one implied that at all, you did so at your own.
As I said, MP isn´t any proof to having higher AP.
In that case we can look at the powerlevel card of Mashima:
MP/CP isn´t the same as AP...
Franmalth had more MP then his AP, with shows again that MP doesn´t mean to have the same AP...
But dude this doesn't contradict what I said. Our argument was about Lucy and Cana having more MP than Layla and Gildarts
That isn´t the case, the most point of these scans just proof that Mp doesn´t is equal to AP.
Having higher MP doesn´t mean to have the same AP, in Irene case she just have high Mp but her Ap is far behind that lvl.
What does this change? Irene's MP increases all of her stats promotional so even if her MP wasn't entirely invested into Ap(that never happens, not sure where you got that from), her AP would still increase based on said MP

Again it isn´t a point to compare the High tiers to the top tiers, I just debunk this claim MP=AP with isn´t true after I showing the powerlevel cards of Tartaros.
No one said this
Mardy was a allrounder who use both large and close combat skills.
and? the point applies to anyone there. No one with lower MP was more hitting than another with more MP
Irene is more the range fighter who use magicskills to attack the enemy. Her magicpower is great but her strongest attack was just to drop a small meteor for the space, something with Fujitora can casually spamm.
what does this change about Universe One being an energy based compression technique? I feel like you're going off-topic. Her specialization doesn't entail anything about AP in this scenario.
She never call Universe one to her strongest attack, her meteor summon was her strongest attack,
Ok? And ? Her meteor would be her biggest damage move, Universe One doesn't damage individuals but land itself
who is far behind from beeing country-continent lvl. Again this proofs that MP isn´t AP, otherwise Irene would use a attack in similar lvl of Universe one, but she couldn´t...
But that's like saying WB couldn't replicate Shima Yurashi in an directly offensive manner
Because that Irene Ap himself is only small island-Island lvl(via Meteor feat), not above...
Damage towards opponent isn't necessarily for AP to count. Especially if it's scaling we're talking about here.

It make sense, Irene own Ap is scaled to Meteor feat while her Mp is scaled to the Universe one feat.
We can´t even compare universe one with the Meteor feat, the meteor feat was Irene strongest attack...
Correction, the meteor was the most opponent damaging attacks. Remember this wouldn't be relevant if I'm arguing Irene vs Katakuri but it would be important for top tier scaling.

Doesn´t change the fact that Erza has more AP then her Mp.
what does this mean? she draws her AP form her MP
She isn´t as Lucy,Gray or other magician who need massive Mp to fight on, she can just fight alone via her AP.
Post scans for this. Every single armor she has is part of her spacial magic, even the bandage one which allows her to hit harder
When she cut the meteor, she had the clear heart clothing with give her the maximum strongest power,
The same armor I showed you outperforming her strongest, both are results of spatial magic
so she don´t casually just cut the meteor, she use anything to destroy it, she even mentioned it when she fly against the meteor, in that case she even combinate her MP with the AP:
So her jumping means that she isn't using MP? Huh? Erza describes herself as a magicaian and even later when there's a need for a pure weapon based fighter she lumps herself with FT guild

Where the hell is sema Mountain lvl+??
Pretty sure this has enough energy to wipe a mountain still destroy some of the surroundings based on heat and lava like depiction as well as the cheer size of the clouds formed
Also the anime make the feat bigger at it was, the manga canon version looks far different here:

It is a simple meteor feat, Fujitora one was faster and bigger yet he casually spam it and Irene use her strongest attack with show again the different between both AP...
Fujis meteor was impressive in velocity but the size was lacking if we the clouds and the intial impact against the sphere that spread across the land before dropping on Erza. Also Erza said fodders around her would get affected, this is referring to the alllies that are several kilometers away

How you come up with this? Gajeel and Levy are in Magnolia back then, they fought against the enemy soldiers when Mavis state it, later you can see Levy is with the guild in magnolia:

Levy and Gajeel never leave Magnolia so how you come up with that??
Also Lucy and Gray who are in the near of Magnolia didn´t feel August magic aswell, they just see the light from behind, with means they didn´t get effect by August power:
The Gajeel team was initially in Northen Fiore
Next time we see them they still are
Universe One deactivation made the world go back to its bigger size, so their spot would be even further than the main battle area they were in

----------------------------------------
Fuck I can't post the rest

Ok don't care anymore, my post is too big for the message length, nvm I guess gg

Last edited:
Wasn't Zeref going to reset the world?
I do not know that much but imo VSBattles Wiki should at least stick up to canon feats, not that this non canon feat is nonsense itself, though. If that movie was canon, Natsu and Co sure would be legit multi continent lv.

VsBattle isn´t bad at all, but they have a bad scaling at some points, lol.
Well, VSBattles Wiki has some good profiles but some of them are utter nonsense in my opinion.

I do not know that much but imo VSBattles Wiki should at least stick up to canon feats, not that this non canon feat is nonsense itself, though. If that movie was canon, Natsu and Co sure would be legit multi continent lv.
They use the first movie who wasn´t canon, Zeref want to travel between time/space into the past to kill Acnologia.
The reason why Zeref,Acno and Natsu are multi continent lvl on vsbattle is because they use a non canon feat of a noncanon movie. In that case if we using such feats, One piece and other animes has tons of non canon feats... I know vsbattle very well, they gonna change this in the future for sure.