My Hero Academia Chapter 316 Spoilers Thread

Seems AFO has a fetish for blowing shit up in our heroes faces.

Holy shit. He really is the most generic fucking bad bad guy ever. And I love it.
Post automatically merged:

AFO is cliche as fuck and I love it. He literally used an explosion gimmick TWICE in TWO chapters! What an absolute chad. That's the real power move.

Also, AFO my goat confirming that Deku is going to have a fall due to wearing his heart down. Called it. All this selfless shit was bound to have a mental effect on Deku, and AFO is just confirming its going to happen(unless Deku gets help from his friends).

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Holy shit. He really is the most generic fucking bad bad guy ever. And I love it.

AFO is cliche as fuck and I love it. He literally used an explosion gimmick TWICE in TWO chapters! What an absolute chad. That's the real power move.

Also, AFO my goat confirming that Deku is going to have a fall due to wearing his heart down. Called it. All this selfless shit was bound to have a mental effect on Deku, and AFO is just confirming its going to happen(unless Deku gets help from his friends).
One for All was the friends we met along the way

Afo is really the best villain of this manga

Loved this chapter. Deku was really mad at the end of this chapter, loved that too.

Deku: Chisaki

Chisaki: Shut the fuck up you damn sick, I have things to do with that wom-

Deku: Do you remember what you did to Eri-chan?

Chisaki: Eri.. That's right... With Eri I...!

Deku: There is a person you want to apologize right?

Deku: If you can at least turn those feelings you have now towards Eri, I'll take over the promise you made with Lady Nagant.

AFO: The path you've choosen is a thorny shrub. Every time you fight your heart will get exhausted and it will never end. You know, while i was in prison... I've been always thinking about you. My interest is no longer in All Might.

AFO: YOU'RE NEXT!!