General & Others What Was the Worst “X for Nakama” Bandwagon?

Worst bandwagon?

Probably a tie between the Carrot and Yamato nakama stans since they are similar in the reason why they are bad.

Sure the Caesar and Monet nakama stans were peddling some rather odd choices but they never went to war over their nakama bets like Carrot and Yamato stans would (and still do, particularly against each other).

Caesar for Nakama woulda been so great.

Upper mid tier Straw Hat power wise.
Logia.
Unique backstory.
Goal.
Good sense of humor / entertainment
Unique purpose in the crew

CC coulda redeemed himself...
CC was sad at Zou because of how his deadly gas was used against the Minks. However, he wasn’t sad because his gas was used to kill innocent people/creatures, but was instead sad that his gas wasn’t good enough to finish the job. Not SH material

Caesar for nakama it is for me.
The stupidest theory to have this idiot in the crew.
Actually now that I think about it, the dumbest “X for nakama” theory wasn’t even one about someone joining the SHs, instead it was about the Kid Pirates. People were saying Ulti and P1 will join that crew, as if Oda gives a rat’s ass about that crew, outside of Kid and Killer

Don't you dare. The worst is yamato/carrot, because are lead simply by the simpness.
Monet and Caeser were particulars and coming from intriguing theories which made sense.
Post automatically merged:

Caesar for nakama it is for me.
The stupidest theory to have this idiot in the crew.
Talking about arguably the greatest scientist in op universe... the idiocy at his peak i guess.

Were there ever even enough Caesar/Monet/Caribou for nakama stans to even count as a bandwagon?

The Caesar stans were a meme collective, the Monet stans were a theorist clique and I ain't even heard of the Caribou ones.

I think folk are underestimating the cults of the Carrot Furry Brigade and the Yamato Simp Association. I have witnessed individuals who are typically alright 99% of the time absolutely lose their shit in Carrot/Yamato4Nakama discussions.

I cannot recall the Caesar/Monet fans being that aggressive. Lol.

I’ll say 65-70% chance she joins his crew. Ulti fans should want her to join Kidds crew. It’s her only shot at staying somewhat relevant when this arc ends and Kaido is taken down. Kidd will have great relevance post Wano when he’s an emperor and resumes his Shanks hunt. If she’s on his crew she would get more screen time than if she was thrown in Impel Down or went off to be her own captain or something. And she sure as hell isn’t joining the Strawhats.

I think her personality and vibe fits Kidds crews theme/style very well and Kidd wouldn’t care about what she did to Tama unlike the Strawhats.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Were there ever even enough Caesar/Monet/Caribou for nakama stans to even count as a bandwagon?

The Caesar stans were a meme collective, the Monet stans were a theorist clique and I ain't even heard of the Caribou ones.

I think folk are underestimating the cults of the Carrot Furry Brigade and the Yamato Simp Association. I have witnessed individuals who are typically alright 99% of the time absolutely lose their shit in Carrot/Yamato4Nakama discussions.

I cannot recall the Caesar/Monet fans being that aggressive. Lol.
There were a TON of Monet followers. Take it from someone who a heavy into the theory making in 2015. Caribou and Caesar trains never got much traction cause no one took them seriously.

I have to say that worse train is Carrot for nakama. She literally has nothing going for her.

Don't you dare. The worst is yamato because are lead simply by the simpness.
Talk for yourself..........yamato is daughter of yonko + is a strong female physical fighter + has connection to ace........this things plus her looks which is obvious for any likable character...........so no not only for "simpness" at least not for me lol........you shouldn't direct your feelings to every yamato fan