Current Events Yamato, Luffy and Oda being inconsistent (as always)

Yamato is stronger than Luffy?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • Equal

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Is Oda even aware that he is portraying Yamato to be stronger than Luffy if she handles Kaido until Luffy comes back?

Oda for some reason is always portraying Luffy as weak outside main battle and other people seems stronger than him for that. For example Luffy getting two-shotted by Apoo, struggling against Ulti and P1(he was about to use G4 to handle her) and then Yamato one-shots her. Even that Ulti was off-guard and didn't used haki was still an one-shot that I can't imagine KKG doing it at a fresh Ulti. Ulti is still coming back after BM "killed" her.

Luffy also need G4 to one-shot a Number while Yamato is doing that when falling, protecting Momo and from distance(flying blow).

So Yamato base form(she has a transformation, she almost used against Sasaki) is being protrayed as stronger than Luffy's G4.

I already talked about how Luffy can't use Adv CoA while at G4 and not sure about Adv CoC(I bet he can). But only because of CoA I'm betting currently Luffy base form is his strongest form and for some reason(limited haki) he didn't used against Ulti and Number.
But Yamato is now shown to have CoC and probably Adv CoC when clashing with Kaido.

Yamato most likely just don't have Adv CoA as Luffy has. But she has transformation which is suppose to power up her stats. Until we know if Luffy was using only Adv CoC or combining it with Adv CoA to fight Kaido we can imagine that All Out Yamato > All Out Luffy.

Nope he doesn't.
Yamato is almost fresh whereas Luffy had taken some serious blows.
Yamato is not goint to defeat Kaido and she knows. Luffy is going to do it.
Luffy at chapter 1000 was as fresh as Yamato is now. But Luffy fought 5 v 2 and Yamato is only 1v1.
Luffy thought he would beat Kaido at 1010 so he told Law and Zoro to get out. Defeated.
Yamato at least is honest and knows she only can handle Kaido enough for Luffy to comeback. Most likely to succeed but I wouldn't be surprised if Kaido crush her quickly.

Also, OP has many battles that lastest for days. Luffy is being portrayed as top of the world class fighter. This is no longer excuse.

She will presumptively be portrayed to stand on a level good enough to come up with some challenge to Kaido, Oda will overall still portray her below the levels of Zoro and Luffy most likely but she should handily rank third in the crew in the power scale, in the offchance she ultimately tags along.

Literally no one cares about your power levels and 'feats'.
Yamato in this very chapter admits she's weaker than Luffy
That is why Luffy already lost 3 times to Kaido "Strongest Creature", Yonko etc. Right?
Any attempt to make power scale irrelevant to any series is instantly fail. We will never see Usopp portrayed as the Go D Usopp we joke about. Even with all the feats you fanboys like to say Luffy is still stronger(some maniacs says much stronger) than Zoro, but for sure power scale is not important right? So why can't Zoro be stronger and Luffy still be the captain?

Yamato admits. Like I say inconsistency. If Yamato handles Kaido until Luffy comes back again, she would have handled Kaido longer than Luffy did. And Luffy already got 3 times knocked out in this raid. He will comback even weaker than last time.

Yamato should not be allowed to join the straw hats. It will break the RULE of the monster 3. Us Sanji and Zoro (ZoLOSER) fans need to join forces and campaign that she be weaker than them both or not join at all!
Sorry buddy, I don't understand a shit what you are talking.

Zoro is pretty confortable with whoever enters the crew. He has a untouchable place as strongests Mugiwara since he joined Luffy and until now.

Luffy and Sanji should be the ones worried about losing positions. Sanji is already worried about Jinbei but RS seems to maintain his position.

Yamato should not be allowed to join the straw hats. It will break the RULE of the monster 3. Us Sanji and Zoro (ZoLOSER) fans need to join forces and campaign that she be weaker than them both or not join at all!
She's Luffy's Oden, but without actually being necessary for the journey. Nice tits though.
New monster trio Yamato, Sanji, Zoro, with Luffy being the captain far above them. Like Oden Gaban and Rayleigh were to Roger.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sorry buddy, I don't understand a shit what you are talking.

Zoro is pretty confortable with whoever enters the crew. He has a untouchable place as strongests Mugiwara since he joined Luffy and until now.

Luffy and Sanji should be the ones worried about losing positions. Sanji is already worried about Jinbei but RS seems to maintain his position.
You claim Zoro is stronger than Luffy yet you are worrired about Yamato being stronger than Luffy. Why does Yamato being stronger than Luffy bother you that much but not Zoro??:few:

You claim Zoro is stronger than Luffy yet you are worrired about Yamato being stronger than Luffy. Why does Yamato being stronger than Luffy bother you that much but not Zoro??:few:
What? Why Zoro would bother me? He is stronger than both Luffy and Yamato, no doubt about that.

Thing is Yamato is being portrayed stronger than Luffy but at the same time she is expecting Luffy to be stronger than her and defeat Kaido that she knows she can't do herself.
Post automatically merged:

There is no inconsistency if Kaido is not going at the same intensity he fought vs Luffy.
He said he is not going to take easy on Yamato and he doesn't seem at all to went all out against Luffy. He was disappointed of Luffy for some reason, because he couldn't went all out.

Remember when Oda introduced Robin and Franky?
Just chill guys...Yamato is weaker than Luffy and Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

She is already weaker than them because she will join the crew.
If Jinbei didn't beast Lanji in the third place then no one will.