Speculations Will the BBP kill Vander Decken and give his fruit to Van Augur?

It just occurred to me that Vander Decken’s fruit, the Aim Aim Fruit, would be the perfect fruit for a sniper, especially for Van Augur, who at his peak will likely be the 2nd best sniper in the series, just behind EoS Usopp. One of the key characteristics of the BBP is that they’re cheaters and tricksters that will take any shortcut they can get, so it would make a lot of sense for Van Augur to steal a DF that will basically do all the sniping for him

It just occurred to me that Vander Decken’s fruit, the Aim Aim Fruit, would be the perfect fruit for a sniper, especially for Van Augur, who at his peak will likely be the 2nd best sniper in the series, just behind EoS Usopp. One of the key characteristics of the BBP is that they’re cheaters and tricksters that will take any shortcut they can get, so it would make a lot of sense for Van Augur to steal a DF that will basically do all the sniping for him
I think that’s a brilliant idea and now I’m going to be bummed if it doesn’t happen lol.

I think that’s a brilliant idea and now I’m going to be bummed if it doesn’t happen lol.
The only problem with the fruit is that you have to touch the person before the stuff you fire can lock in on them, which is kind of counterintuitive for a sniper since you have to get info CQC, but it can be very useful if you have touched them before they’re trying to fight you so that way you have a major advantage going into the fight

The only problem with the fruit is that you have to touch the person before the stuff you fire can lock in on them, which is kind of counterintuitive for a sniper since you have to get info CQC, but it can be very useful if you have touched them before they’re trying to fight you so that way you have a major advantage going into the fight
I trust Oda could make that happen.
Post automatically merged:

An animal famous for having good eye sight would be perfect for Auger imo. Or some sort of X-Ray vision fruit.
Ussop got his X-Ray vision the good old fashion way.

I like the idea tbh but i have another one & it concerns all remaining BB Pirates
We have Van Auger, Doc Q, Burgess, Avalo Pizarro, Vasco Shot
These are the only ones with Unknown DFs & only Burgess is confirmed to not have found one yet

Seeing how Absalom was Sacrificed Off-Panel to give Shiryu his DF
I went & searched for all Minor Characters with DFs that Oda can Kill Off-Panel & their Powers fit those BB Pirates
(PS: I didn't count Minor Characters that Oda gave Closure to their Stories & Happy Endings such as Baroque Works Members or Wapol & also Villains who befriended SHs & don't deserve to die such as Foxy & Caribou)

Here is what i found:
Blueno - Very Good - Shu - Sharinguru - Blamenco - Decken - DD Pirates Members - Kelly Funk - Jabra - Dalmatian - Epoida

However it's obvious that BB Pirates cannot Steal from Characters who are Protected or Imprisoned by other Countries or Large Organizations so we should remove "Decken & DD Pirates"

Among remaining DF Users, i believe that these are the ones that fit BB Pirates Perfectly:

1. Burgess ---> He is Confirmed to haven't found his DF yet & we also know that BB Pirates are gonna fight Marines, so Very High Chance that Burgess will take Some Marine Captain DF & "Sharinguru's DF" fits him the best. He will be able to Spin his Arms & Legs increasing his Wrestling Fighting Style & Haki Swings to the Maximum Potential, he will deliver much Stronger Attacks than last seen

2. Van Auger ---> He is already an Excellent Sniper, what he truly needs is a DF that allows him to Protect himself from Attacks & shoot from different Places & that's why i believe he will take "Blueno's DF", this will make him an Extremely Troublesome Foe as he can open a Door from anywhere & Shoot & also hide when Attacked. IMO it's the Perfect DF for him

3. Doc Q ---> I don't think it's a Coincidence that this Doctor is Sick & Physically Weakened but also have a Horse with him who's name is "Stronger", this implies that the DF he needs is one which works best in a Duo, & that's why i believe Shiryu & Lafitte captured "Kelly Funk" in Dressrosa & gave his DF to Doc Q + The Horse might have eaten some Zoan DF (Similar to Chopper who should be their Match-Up). This way the Horse will become Strong & Doc Q can wear him

4. Vasco Shot ---> He seems to be the most Brutal Member of the Crew according to Viver Card & i imagine that he uses different kind of Weapons to Torture his Opponents, so i'd say he needs a DF that lets him carry many Tools & Weapons & it's no coincidence that Oda made him have a Large Neck, to allow him to later have "Blamenco's DF"

5. Finally i believe Avalo Pizarro will have a New DF just like Catarina Devon

To me I don’t think he needs it. He’s already a top tier marksman and I think making a sniper have to get up close to touch someone to activate the fruit would be more detrimental than good.

I’d prefer if he got a fruit thatd allow him to increase his speed and fly would be best. Like Pells falcon fruit or something like that.

H

humanbeing

well it is not useful to be honest he has to touch his enemies before he can target them that is not exactly what a sniper could do. and at the same time he can only target this person with his DF .

Isn't Vander Dicken already dead???

It's all about hunting his fruit after being reincarnated now!

So it depends on Oda's whim...

Though I think he doesn't need the fruit considering his ALREADY high skills in sniping... if Anything, I prefer a different fruit that can make him more versatile and immune to hits is much better imo

Like a flight ability or an ability to make him campuflage would have been so much better! Sadly it was given to Shiryuu

Would have loved to see an invisible sniper with invisible bullets... Usopp would have needed to make his observation skills so mindblowing to counter that!

Isn't Vander Dicken already dead???

It's all about hunting his fruit after being reincarnated now!

So it depends on Oda's whim...

Though I think he doesn't need the fruit considering his ALREADY high skills in sniping... if Anything, I prefer a different fruit that can make him more versatile and immune to hits is much better imo

Like a flight ability or an ability to make him campuflage would have been so much better! Sadly it was given to Shiryuu

Would have loved to see an invisible sniper with invisible bullets... Usopp would have needed to make his observation skills so mindblowing to counter that!
No he's alive, just imprisonned in Ryugyu Palace. Though I hope that we won't see him again or that he'll die after his reintroduction because he's the worst character and villain in One Piece history imo.