Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so you just targetted them in the order they died but missed by a night. right

Quoting your own words:

so you got mad at me for not protecting Light on N3 but you didn't protect him either?
That is because I knew I would be targeted, I had no idea Mango would protect me. You didn't protect anyone no point in shading me for the same.
BIGGGG NOPE from me Udell.

Rhea's a super strong town read.
So you believe in the 2 made theory? That literally makes no sense mate.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
nope tac, you're wrong again like how you called Udell town yesterday

Rhea has to be cult leader
Look Kiwi, I'm not even confident you're town. Yesterday everything you said and did was counter to my regime.
Morning, I got my results from my matchmake last night.

Kiwi and Udell are incompatible a.k.a not match. Between those two, who shall be lynch, My Queen?
So it's gotta be one of them?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
Morning, I got my results from my matchmake last night.

Kiwi and Udell are incompatible a.k.a not match. Between those two, who shall be lynch, My Queen?
lmao ofc you went the easy route and compared me with the outed nk

no surprise
Look Kiwi, I'm not even confident you're town. Yesterday everything you said and did was counter to my regime.
yeah because I didn't trust you. I just don't really believe that the two nights you could use your abilities, you used it on the same person

But look, the point still stands, Rhea is the second maid and FIFTH invest in town. Other than me, we've literally only had one support class. She tried to townclear 2 cult. How is this townie?

Rhea was against lynching lindt until you made that theory about the conversions, it makes perfect sense for her to trust you and pocket you by bussing him to get town credit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.