Powers & Abilities The underrated battle: Hawkins vs Killer

Veku

Flamboyant
Hawkins is strong in theory, but in reality just a discount Yugi without the heart of cards.
> His own combat- ability seems inferior to a casual Zoro and Law
> His most powerful techniques are totally based on luck
> He is even at risk of weakening himself without even gaining any sort of positive effect, that's even worse than the drawback of G4
> He's always has to prepare himself before going into a fight, by having enough dolls at hand

For Killer you could make a case that he's in top- Yonko commander range, as of now for Hawkins really only if he's drawing his ultimate card.

Last edited:
But wasn't law also part of the top 5 supernovas along with x-drake, Luffy, kidd, and Hawkins? Didn't x-drake himself not help law escape from prison? It was most likely an ambush.
How could it been an ambushed if Hawkins never knew who betrayed him? He got low diff by Law because he’s weaker than law. How is this controversial when Hawkins himself admitted Law could easily kill him lol

How could it been an ambushed if Hawkins never knew who betrayed him? He got low diff by Law because he’s weaker than law. How is this controversial when Hawkins himself admitted Law could easily kill him lol
Who do you save law then himself? Law was lock-up and handcuff in possibly sea prism stone. Law would of won regardless but that didn't look like an all out fight between Hawkins vs law everything happened off-panel so we really don't know how the situation went down. What panel did Hawkins admitted law would've kill him not saying you're wrong or anything but I still need proof.

Hawkins is strong in theory, but in reality just a discount Yugi without the heart of cards.
> His own combat- ability seems inferior to the likes of a casual Zoro and Law
> His most powerful techniques are totally based on luck
> He is even at risk of weakening himself without even gaining any sort of positive effect, that's even worse than the drawback of G4
> He's always has to prepare himself before going into a fight, by having enough dolls at hand

For Killer you could make a case that he's in top- Yonko commander range, as of now for Hawkins really only if he's drawing his ultimate card.
Lucky don't really exist in One Piece. If Oda wants to draw Hawkins using his ultimate card on Killer he will.

Lucky don't really exist in One Piece. If Oda wants to draw Hawkins using his ultimate card on Killer he will.
Indeed. It's a series in which characters somehow mysteriously seem to gain VOAT on Enies Lobby, that's a miracle as the odds were supposed to be 0 but then the miracle occurred and here they are, talking with their beloved ship haha.

Who do you save law then himself? Law was lock-up and handcuff in possibly sea prism stone. Law would of won regardless but that didn't look like an all out fight between Hawkins vs law everything happened off-panel so we really don't know how the situation went down. What panel did Hawkins admitted law would've kill him not saying you're wrong or anything but I still need proof.
Drake probably switched Law seastone cuffs. I have a hard time believing Drake though he could get away with hitting Hawkins without Hawkins noticing.

Also here is Hawkins saying the only reason he agreed to give up Law's crew was due to Law's threat of murdering them to get to Hawkins:

Drake probably switched Law seastone cuffs. I have a hard time believing Drake though he could get away with hitting Hawkins without Hawkins noticing.

Also here is Hawkins saying the only reason he agreed to give up Law's crew was due to Law's threat of murdering them to get to Hawkins:

This panel shows me law had nothing to loss and was willing to kill his own crew just to get to Hawkins if they so much as refuse to law. Law is a Savage.:myman:

Bogard

You can't win
Are we sure about this? Maybe I missed it, but I think that Hawkins with the necessary prep can gain an even higher number of lives
@Bogard
I'm connecting my post from before (when I said that Hawkins could have more than 10 lives at the same time) to a thought I had... seen again this panel you posted
Sorry for the late reply, but i posted this thread just before traveling, so couldn't make any reply afterwards. Either way, i already replied to this question in the thread in question by posting this picture

It comes from Hawkins' latest vivre-card info, and it talks about a maximum of 10 dolls. With that said, in the manga, there was no specific mentioned. Hawkins just gave an example of when he has 10 infused

But with his limit not mentioned, so we'd see how Oda will handle it in the manga(if he can stock more than 10 dolls or not, considering he already stated preskip he could stock 10 dolls, and thus making it questionable if the limit remained the same, but on the other side, too much and it'd make him too overpowered, so maybe it's why Oda could want to limit it, potentially to focus more on his individual stats growth, especially in monster form)

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I hope Hawkins does not use the ultimate card ability in this fight, since he is confident enough with the odds that it won't be necessary. The ultimate ability is a trump card device and an easy way for Oda to take advantage of by having it used on Luffy or the allies. Hawkins and Killer are both quite intelligent but the fight can become quite one sided to be honest if the story must be pushed quickly.